Raaz Abhijeet Ke Atheeth Ka(Main Series Thread) - Page 93

Posted: 13 years ago
@Visrom: But they show Abhijeet wiping the blood of the glass saying Abhijeet se panga!!!
In Absence of Bhavana , Shagnika you need to open very soon  a new thread as part 2 of this main series discussions.
Originally posted by Rashida13

@Visrom: But they show Abhijeet wiping the blood of the glass saying Abhijeet se panga!!!

Yeah, but it's all hazy na...maybe the criminal shot someone else and Abhijeet was going to reveal himself and tell - Abhijeet se panga???? (Do you think you can kill someone and get away with it types)

Maybe the criminal was about to shoot him and Abhijeet had to shoot him back, as a cop. Possible na.

Originally posted by CID_HD

In Absence of Bhavana , Shagnika you need to open very soon  a new thread as part 2 of this main series discussions.
Dont worry... i will do that f she isnt back before that..😊...

@Rashida dont take such scenes seriously.... they will never explain that... just taking liberty to show anything under the title "MENTAL PROBLEM"😆
But I don't want Abhijeet to be shown as a 'mental case'. 😕
disguise? Possible.

But how tne villain is so sure about his memories of this part will be back?
Originally posted by visrom

Don't worry. He won't be. He will just recover his past and find out what he was before. (Don/Criminal/Something else) ?

No!!! Only an honest cop. Nothing else.
He is gaining memories about all the under cover missions he take part 15  years before.

let me ask, is the 15 year is used yesterday by him? I heard he says to doctor that he lost memory 13 years back. not sure.😕
Originally posted by visrom

Dont worry, he is always going to be our SUPER COOL, ANGRY, Super Detective, ACP's right Hand..... No mental problem can pull him down... he is the Brilliant cop always... FW will delete all these "mental problems" with one dialogue - "Yeh sab to drama tha"