Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shagnika

CONCLUSION : FWis not in thei "hosho haawaas" 😆😆😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bellastiel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aqrab.

i choose both 1 & 2.
lagta hai FW walun ko khud patah nahi hai ki how to carry on Abhi sir's ateet. 😆

Definitely 1 & 2
Bellastiel thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandiniraizada

Let me see ummm Good ones: .....................................

Almost good.......kissa nakli notes ka, kissa dounle murder ka, do quatil ka raaz and..............................................

😡😡😡

whenever they think there is a TRP drop. a disaster like AC is about 2 come....and now AKAKR??????????🤢
Bellastiel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saadrita

My God!!!!!!!!!!! He had to sit through all this chakkkar tamasha!!!!!!!!! I feel so sorry for him.

I understand.My dadu was saying ' iss chakkar ka chakkar kya hai ' 😊
Bellastiel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashida13

My comments:

My God!!!!!! Yeh hua to hua kaise???? Kuch to gadbad hai!!!!!!😆😆

@Saadrita: And feel sorrry for me also!!!!!! I sat through that twice!!!!!! BTW, I noticed that only 3 pages more and this thread completes 100 pages!!!!! That too in just the first week!!!!!

Kuch nahi.....bahut kuch!!!!!
Bellastiel thumbnail
Originally posted by: CAHAT320

plz koi mere murder kar do....i will not be able to handle more of emotional atyachar of fw..i don't know they r doing this to us

Mere ghar aa jao. mein appko aur aap mujhe maar dena. i can;t live with a disaster every month!!!!!!!!!!
Bellastiel thumbnail

Abhijeet summons ACP & Daya to a strange AC place which has an AC getup saying that his life is in danger. Then tries to shoot ACP . In an attempt to save ACP sir, Daya sir gets hit by the bullet. Then ACP sir spots Abhijeet & says "abhi goli chal jaati" thinking him to be innocent . But Abhijeet gives a wucked smile saying" Goli to ab chalegi, ACP" & shoots him. Then he gives his famous ROCKY smile of Behroopiya. Then announcement- 'Kya hain Abhijeet ke is ghatak roop ke pichhe raaz?   introducing CID ATEET KA RAAZ SPECIAL. from 24th december.

Seeing this my  Blood pressure rises to 150/300.

there was another person with them in a blue shirt. who was he????
Bellastiel thumbnail
Originally posted by: CID_HD

Fireworks made the promo so quick like before for some episodes. I don't consider there will be any other promo related with it. As it is just 2 days Shocker.
The promo did make some hard impact on fellow audience of CID. So Its Abhijit's Dark memory came back and hunt him down with vengeance . The question is why Fireworks did this and why now.
Two reasons are there.
1. Promoting Abhijit's upcoming film Kaalo.
2. Abhijit or Aditya might quit the show.

We will get the result after 24th and 25th Dec. 2010.

4 the second one~ 
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Edited by RockinMuskan - 13 years ago
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Megha dear, I want to say u something and that is, don't spam again in any thread. I used to do this cos I dint know about this. Now, u remember that posting more than 3 posts continuously is considered as spamming.
Bellastiel thumbnail

What a nightmarish promo!!!!! I still can't come out of this trauma. I was sweating heavily, my heart had stopped for a moment,  I was completely out of breath, I could feel a chilling wave running down my spine, my limbs were numb & my eyes were almost out of their sockets when I saw that terrifying, depressing, shocking, disturbing, saddening, horrifying promo.....FW is surely going to send me to a hospital. Why so much drama & that too involving our trio???

I let out a scream in the middle of the night!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Waking everyone up )