Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
But AKAKR 1 gave us an Abhi sans his coat, & with unkempt hair falling on his forehead.....😍
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Saadrita: Yeah, that was a treaty for all Abhi fans like us!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳 And BTW, nice series name, Abhijeet ke Chakkar Ka Raaz!!!!!!Seriously, yesterday my grandfather was watching AKAKR with me, he went nuts and kept asking me, yeh isse baar-baar chakkar kyun aa raha hai, with me giving a 😕 look!!!!!

And also AKAKR-1 gave us some wonderful DUO moments too!!!!!
subha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saadrita

...3)Or possibly, this is a dream. (Kserial ishtyle-Tomorrow I will get up & realise that this AKAKR stuff  was all in my dreams. & There is no thread like this in IF) 😉

After sitting through 8 episodes.at end of 8th episode after FW realizes its untrammelled and exuberant fancies  its revealed that whole of the series was a dream.And the viewers...😲....😕................................😆
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shagz your surname Chatterjee ?
away_from_TV thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashida13

@Saadrita: Yeah, that was a treaty for all Abhi fans like us!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳 And BTW, nice series name, Abhijeet ke Chakkar Ka Raaz!!!!!!Seriously, yesterday my grandfather was watching AKAKR with me, he went nuts and kept asking me, yeh isse baar-baar chakkar kyun aa raha hai, with me giving a 😕 look!!!!!

And also AKAKR-1 gave us some wonderful DUO moments too!!!!!

My God!!!!!!!!!!! He had to sit through all this chakkkar tamasha!!!!!!!!! I feel so sorry for him.
away_from_TV thumbnail

Next FW will come up with the innovative idea of Abhijeet Ke Bhavishya ka Raaz. A fat old astrologer will be summoned. Just like there used to be an intro before by our trio, this astrologer will give predictions about Abhijeet at the beginning of each episode eg Aaj Sachin unke saath Qualis mein baith ke baat karega, aaj ACP unko dekh ke kahenge "kuch to gadbaad hain", aaj woh white coat ke saath pink striped shirt pehenenge etc etc etc. & If he says Aj Tarika ji lab mein absent hogi I will feel like 🤗 him. Then  he will say " main aapka mazaa kharab nahi karunga, aap khud hi dekh lijiye 😉" This series will run for a long time ( i am leaving the task of Estimation on FW's shoulders). In some episodes when Adi sir will be Mr India 💔, he will say Aaj Sachin unko replace karenge ( that will be part of the series as well) 

So guys, tell me, who can stop this series from getting high TRPs? Aiiiin!!!
Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail
My comments:

My God!!!!!! Yeh hua to hua kaise???? Kuch to gadbad hai!!!!!!😆😆

@Saadrita: And feel sorrry for me also!!!!!! I sat through that twice!!!!!! BTW, I noticed that only 3 pages more and this thread completes 100 pages!!!!! That too in just the first week!!!!!
Edited by Rashida13 - 13 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rashida13

My comments:

My God!!!!!! Yeh hua to hua kaise???? Kuch to gadbad hai!!!!!!😆😆

@Saadrita: And feel sorrry for me also!!!!!! I sat through that twice!!!!!! BTW, I noticed that only 3 pages more and this thread completes 100 pages!!!!! That too in just the first week!!!!!

The speed of this thread has slowed down considerably!!!! due ti AKATKR 2

Any new promo out?

We need a new promo to fasten things up.

Dont know what is in store for us this Friday?
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think they want us to keep guessing.. hence thay wont show any new promo!!!!!

I think we have all run out of ideas

Hoping the Trio is there in full force
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Seriously there's no company at all!!!!!!