Raaz Abhijeet Ke Atheeth Ka(Main Series Thread) - Page 73

Posted: 13 years ago
there is no misunderstanding...just FW testing our patience
Well guyz.... we are forgetting the villain here...in the article they said... there is a villain who is making abhi sir do all this... 
So... abhi sir is not the villain and is not shooting daya sir and acp sir for some revenge or something
ya, thats the point...someone will compel abhi to behave strangely and he wont be doing all this in his "hosho haawaas".... Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
Originally posted by deep_baner

ya, thats the point...someone will compel abhi to behave strangely and he wont be doing all this in his "hosho haawaas"....
CONCLUSION : FWis not in thei "hosho haawaas" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
they lost their hosh the day they decided to turn CID bi-weekly and introduced 3 superfluous characters...well, can still excuse kaajal's presence as tasha is gone....
BTW, i watched the re-runs of AKAKR-1 again and on seeing abhi sir again became....☺️
AKAKR 2 was such a disappointment. Hard to digest the fact that is part of this series. It should  have been called, Abhijeet ka chakkar aane ka raaz. 
 1)FW is yet to finish planning this series, 
2) they want to take revenge on us for reasons best known to them only.
3)Or possibly, this is a dream. (Kserial ishtyle-Tomorrow I will get up & realise that this AKAKR stuff  was all in my dreams. & There is no thread like this in IF) πŸ˜‰
Which option among the above ones is believable?
Looks like it is option 2..
Why cant they show some normal good cases... Without puttibg ny of the cid ppl in trouble....
Its like ages since we saw such episodes
Yeah you need to really strain your brains & be very cruel to it to get the name of the last good (& normal) episode you watched.
After AKAKR .... I want them to air one more series
FW waalon ke revenge ka raaz... Or CID fans ke aasoon ka raaz
Once for all we will atleast come to know what r they up to.
But if that series is aired that will continue for years & years .... because there are lots of things to be shown in this regard.