Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
even ekta kapoor will be scared on reading our scripts....😆..she will soon be suing us for plagiarism....
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was wondering whether the title sequence of CID will be changed during these series,just like AC?
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: deep_baner

for all we know,its all gonna turn out to be a pre-planned thing...daya's marriage,acp's arrest...everything was pretense....so maybe this all is also a master plan to catch some criminal....and I can never in my wildest of dreams imagine abhi leving CID...

I agree. Just like the other times, this just might be fake. Look at the promos for Daya's marriage. We all thought it was actually happening.

And I can't imagine CID without the 3 Musketeers. If any of them leave, I leave CID.
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

even ekta kapoor will be scared on reading our scripts....😆..she will soon be suing us for plagiarism....

good one Deepika. Well surely she is going to kill me before anybody else. You guys are more or less safe. But with the kind of poster I made....
away_from_TV thumbnail
Well, Ekta Kappor should be happy that so many people have been inspired by the kind of things she has made.
away_from_TV thumbnail
Let me put my creative side to use again- ( I am so sorry guys)
The scene goes like this- ACP is using a time-turner, surrounded by all except Abhijeet in the bureau.
Flashback:
Since it's Ateet ka raaz, i guess FW will begin the series right from his birth (K serial ISHTYLE). A boy is born, the first word he learns to speak is AIN., He meets a tall handsome boy of the same age in Kumbh Mela, but they get separated. Then this boy called Abhijeet learns to shoot & to dive into the water like an expert. Then they will show his 5th, 7th, 10th, 15th & 18th birthday celebrations. Even as a child he has the habit of falling into troubles. Every time he falls in trouble, the tall, handsome boy he met before feels a wincing pain in his heart. Then he grows up to become a fiery police officer. Then comes the real suspense........
+ parallel stories running simultaneously along with all these mentioned above. (Of course with the help of time-turner!!!!)
Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmmm. The thread is really going Off Topic.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Saadrita

Let me put my creative side to use again- ( I am so sorry guys)

The scene goes like this- ACP is using a time-turner, surrounded by all except Abhijeet in the bureau.
Flashback:
Since it's Ateet ka raaz, i guess FW will begin the series right from his birth (K serial ISHTYLE). A boy is born, the first word he learns to speak is AIN., He meets a tall handsome boy of the same age in Kumbh Mela, but they get separated. Then this boy called Abhijeet learns to shoot & to dive into the water like an expert. Then they will show his 5th, 7th, 10th, 15th & 18th birthday celebrations. Even as a child he has the habit of falling into troubles. Every time he falls in trouble, the tall, handsome boy he met before feels a wincing pain in his heart. Then he grows up to become a fiery police officer. Then comes the real suspense........

Ha Ha  good one !!!!!
👍🏼
And now he has shot the same handsome boy in the arm ( the bullet hit the arm because he missed his aim? or because he never misses his aim?- suspence )
How do we digest this?😭 Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago

i was wondering whether the title sequence of CID will be changed during these series,just like AC?

It might change . Do you think there will be a separate case title or it will be like AC series
Series will end like this

Abhi: Sir aap mujhse ye sab kyun karvate ho

ACP: Kya karen Abhijit Karna padta hai. Apradhi ko pakadne ke liye sab karna padta hai ( Read viewer for apradhi)

Back stage

Abhi: Next time Sachin se kahiye

ACP: uska rating itna high nahin hai

Abhi: Phir daya se?

ACP: Daya JDJ main busy hai and as it is you have always done trouble episods before. So dont argue

Abhi : But sir!

BP Singh: Aditya CID ka usool kya hai

Abhi: Dont argue with ACP

BP Singh : To Tum kya kar rahe ho?

Abhi: OK Singh Saab jaisa aap kahen!

BP Sinhg: Haan jaisa main keheta hoon vaisa karo and if you have any doubts check India Forums Episode thread has reached 41 pages already
Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago