Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Saadrita

Why so much drama & that too involving our trio???

all just tactics to gain good TRPs dear.....🀒...and everyone please stop this speculation that abhijeet's character is gonna be assasinated....thats not gonna happen...CID is incomplete if any one of the TRIO bow out....FW are known for their bizarre tactics...but please,even they cant think of carrying out such a drastic act as omitting abhijeet's character.....if he goes then i too will follow suit and leave watching CID....
Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm soo fedup of their tactics!!!!!😑😑 They really suck!!!! Abhijeet ka jail jaana kaafi nahi tha, ki ab use khule aam criminal bana diya!!!!!😭😭 AC Part 8 was diferent!!!! Atleast we knew nothing would happen to him, or he's not a criminal!!!! But here, they are making a whole Behroopiya again!!!!😭 And again with his past!!!!😲 Kuch aur nahi mila kya FW walon ko!!!!🀒 If they do anything to my Abhi sir, I'm so gonna 🀬!!!!!!

@Deepika: And if any stpid stuff like this, I'm sooo following you!!!! But try to be +ive!!!!! I would never won't to leave this show!!!!! Pray that this series just stands up to our expectations!!!!😊
Edited by Rashida13 - 13 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I wonder if they could give us a mindblowing series to remember in good terms....tht would be really a new years' gift...sth like old CID wh v all hv been craving fr
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashida13

@Deepika: And if any stpid stuff like this, I'm sooo following you!!!! But try to be +ive!!!!! I would never won't to leave this show!!!!! Pray that this series just stands up to our expectations!!!!😊

yaar, i also dont want to leave this show...its my life..but CID without abhi..i will be shattered😭...anyway, am sure nothing like this is gonna happen😊
@resham,you spoke my mind...
Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

can anyone please post the promo link

LadyMeringue thumbnail
@Deepika: You sooo spoke my mind!!!!!
Princess13. thumbnail

I'm soo fedup of their tactics!!!!!😑😑 They really suck!!!! Abhijeet ka jail jaana kaafi nahi tha, ki ab use khule aam criminal bana diya!!!!!😭😭 AC Part 8 was diferent!!!! Atleast we knew nothing would happen to him, or he's not a criminal!!!! But here, they are making a whole Behroopiya again!!!!😭 And again with his past!!!!😲 Kuch aur nahi mila kya FW walon ko!!!!🀒 If they do anything to my Abhi sir, I'm so gonna 🀬!!!!!!

meri to aur jaan ja rahi hai yaar koi promo post kar de please!!!😭😭😭😭
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Why don'y you try seeing it on Youtube????😊

Princess13. thumbnail

Why don'y you try seeing it on Youtube????😊

yaar nahi mil rahaπŸ˜•πŸ˜­
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Oh...... then why don't you try seeing Sony for sometime??? Maybe you'll get the promo!!!!😊