Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MAANEET SS - Solitary Last Part @ page 18 (Page 7)

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
man that was awesome when are we getting next...by god this was too suspenseful..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

SaJan-SaJan Goldie
SaJan-SaJan
SaJan-SaJan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
awesome...
loved it...
waiting 4 maaneet's reaction...
do cont soon... thnx 4 d pm...

iMadz

kinno Senior Member
kinno
kinno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
WHAT manns her new boss..WOW thats a huge twist.Shocked but still love your writing thanks for the PMEmbarrassed

iMadz

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

iMadz

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
awsome...supreb...
cant wait for the nxt update..
do continue plz.
thx

iMadz

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

thnks dear 4 the pm ... nice update ...continue soon

iMadz

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
oh my god !! i loved it yaar...so maan and geet gonna meet ..yieppe!!!! waiting for the next update ...pls update soon!!

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
hey guys...here's the another update....i m soooo sorry for my mistakes...i made it tooooo fast,...in fact m very busy in office n my work....hardly gettin time...so enjoy n pls comment....i really need to knw hw dis is goin...!!!! now ther'll be max three parts...its comin to end now....!!! enjoy..!!!

Three

Mr. Maan Singh Khurana.

The words were still going over and over in her mind.

She stood there still, shocked, surprised.

Was she dreaming? Had she heard the right name?

She stood there for a minute, not able to realize the present state, she just stood there, blank.

She saw him. She felt that the whole universe stopped, for them.

His expression was also – shocked. He could not believe his eyes, he shut his eyes for a second and opened it again; it was real. She was there, right in front of him. He looked directly into her eyes; it sent a physical jolt through her body. They watched each other for few seconds. And then they really looked in each other's eyes, she felt something was distinct, like something is lost. And suddenly she felt her eyes getting moist, 'not here, geet, No, not here, at least.' She thought. They had to dart away their eyes from each other.

'Hello' she could manage to say that only and sat there without further talking.

The meeting was quite professional, her boss was explaining the working pattern of the company and when it came to him, he explained what he want to do with the possible options and how he wanted to expand the business, all around the world. She then realized that adi was also there. She gave him a small smile, which was stranger than ever. Geet sat there in silence, did not listen even a single word, she kept herself quiet and relaxed but somehow she wanted it to over, just over, nothing else.

After the meeting was over, she came to the terrace of the building to compose herself, and then only she realized exactly that it was real, he was there for real. There were so many questions in her mind and she saw the same in his eyes. She remembered, he looked well, there was not much change in his physique, he was same as she left him, but the little bit dark circles around his eyes could not escape geet's eyes, his eyes expressed everything, there was anger, disappointment and most importantly, one question – why she left him? She could not take it anymore and she left for home, but looked like it was the day for roller coaster ride for her, on the way she saw adi, she wanted to avoid him, but she could not.

'Hi. geet. I didn't know you work here, it's a surprise.' He said caually.

'Hello, adisir, well I work here only and it's been almost two years.' said geet nervously.

'Nice to meet you, and please don't call me sir now, I'm no more your sir'

'Well, I can't help it' she laughed, she was feeling good now, talking with him after two years, she went into the old days back.

'How are you, geet?' he asked sincerely then.

'See yourself, I'm good.'

'We miss you'

'Oh how is pinky? Is she still with KC?'

'Yes, she misses you a lot. We all missed you. You left no trail geet, the least you can do was to give us a contact number'

'You know, after all that happened; I could not. I think it would be better if we don't talk about that' she said firmly and ignoring the topic.

'Okay, same with him, he too avoids.' he muttered.

Geet did not want to discuss it, so she changed the topic and asked him about his stay and she learned that they were staying in some hotel and going back in two days only, she felt bad, she did not realized but she wanted to hear from him, about him, but it did not matter then. But somehow, it was difficult for her to stay uninterested, in fact seemed careless, she wanted to know how he is, but she just could not ask him.

She left then, and saw him, she stopped for a moment, they looked at each other again, she was about to say something and he said, 'I didn't know you work here, if I'd know the fact then I would never come here' angrily.

The words spoken by him just, hurt her. She felt bad; she was shocked, was he moved on? Or he was trying to move on and avoid her, however she managed herself and said, 
'It's okay. I'm good with it. I know you didn't do it intentionally' she said, trying to act as normal as she could.

'Yes, I know. After all, I know you. You certainly don't like liars' He said but his eyes told complete different story, he wanted to know the reason, he stared at her for few seconds, she wanted to look into his eyes and told him so many things but she controlled, she just could not.

'Look, I don't want to discuss old things, okay? I've moved on' she lied. She stepped back and tried to leave but he blocked her way.

'I can clearly see that, and for your information, I'm not interested, it was you who left me, not me. And you should have at least some manners; you should know how to behave with your boss'

'Sorry sir, I want to take your leave. May I?' she asked angrily.

'Sure. Goodbye.' He gave her the way, and she left, he stayed there for a while and talked with himself, 'why, geet why?'

It was evening by then when she came home and find out meher playing with annie, she looked both of them and went to the room, annie was surprised, for the first time in two years, geet did not even asked her about meher. Something was wrong, she thought. She came in room and opened the closet and took out the same photo of them. She stared it, for a while, she cried, more and more. She could not stop it. she remembered the night, it was their engagement, everything seemed so beautiful, just like a dream, she was happy, he was happy, the night when they exchanged the rings, it was her dream that came true. She cried out loud and said, 'I'm sorry, maan. I'm so sorry. I ruined everything' And sat there for a while and took hot shower and came out, she was feeling well now, but still she could not forget the fact that he was in the same city, she thought, 'may be god is giving me second chance' she was still in the same thoughts and she saw meher, she took her and stated to play with her. Three of them were busy playing with meher and nobody was interested in tv, annie asked geet, 'is everything alright?'

'Yes' geet replied in a cold voice.

'Okay, your wish' said annie and left for the kitchen.

'What are we planning for dinner?'she followed her with meher and suddenly she listened something on tv, she heard the name somewhere, but she could not remember where, she made meher sit on the couch and increased the volume of TV, there was fire in some hotel due to short circuit, she could not recall the name and the name of the hotel appeared on the TV, and she jumped out from the couch,

'Oh my god… It's the same…' she screamed in fear.

'What happened?' annie asked.

'That hotel…oh my god, he's there, he's staying there.' she said and brought her cell to call someone but she stopped, she did not have the number.

'Damn it!' she screamed again in horror.

She immediately took out her bag, car keys and left. Before leaving the home she asked annie to take care of meher, and not to leave until she come home.

It was about to rain. She was driving fast, in fear. Along with fear, she was beginning to feel impatience. She reached the hotel in 10 minutes only, all she could saw was fire and firefighters throwing waters by big pipes, she was petrified. She went ahead to ask for injured ones, her legs were trembling, she did not wanted to think negative but she was anxious. She headed towards the desk where enquiries were asked for. She asked for him but they couldn't help her much with the name list, as everything was all of a sudden accident and unorganized. She felt more stressed, she stood thinking about how to hear from him; she remembered the night when he left for dargah and how she got worried and ran behind him without thinking about anyone else, not even for herself. As much as she thought she was beginning to feel sick. Suddenly something came up to my mind and she dialed her boss' number and asked for the contact number of him. She called him, but nothing was working that night, his mobile was switched off. She tried for adi's number and she got it, she immediately called him and learned that he was with his relatives, so maan was alone and adi had no idea where he was. Adi tried to call him, but as usual his cell phone was switched off. He tried to console her, but nothing in this whole world could calm her, except for him.

She could not take it further; she sat in car, helplessly. Tears welling up her eyes, she could not help it, and she was breathing uneasily. She was getting restless more and more. Adi called her again and asked her to check in office only, as he knew about his late night working, she felt positive, and she then drove to her office. The office was closed, it was dark, no one was there, but still she entered. She checked everywhere, in her cabin, his cabin, everywhere, but he was nowhere to find, that was it. She felt like the whole thing was lost once again, god had taken one very last opportunity from her, her legs were wobbly, she collapsed in the chair, she could not see clearly then, she hid her face in her hands and she cried bitterly.

The following 139 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10prihanddpurvagaberinlwgeetscarce05vani0391alonerokzzssunita1aisha_1998sree12BrokenWingAngelmiss_dreamydalurzazoy12geetkamaanukdesigirlgagsy01leothelionkrishna.fizza25kajol.kasuasmi123leen10leenwifey90ariz2000maaneet93sugivarunlailapnjbhakbhartifanalu5123nehaahmadnonabebutaanniKavyaNaik123hansasmazebronicshemvbVirIka4everred135bnazsijguru-ki-dewaaniholyangelmons_mbbono_jostnanamitasinpari_DDbina_abenazannbellMaangeetlove7shruthiruchsshanzysakadafirost-AlwaysDamon-HADmishti-eiya-its_mesanam1234uflowing_rivermishtibmysticangel--Dia--sara202dimpzzshivangi783Escapistbobbydolldoosheekareea88beforesunriseasmanitrishaptanya_viiqbals4everMysticalRealm$ara_$hachicyum321puthNav2010muskaan_cute19maanujaanu9staroneserialslizzy84priya_ya1408_Jyothi_-BreakingDown-daisydee425simi91MunaMeet22Hanishadevimaankigeet4everramaheshshruti_luvs_mskPaintedSkysanu3108Water.Vintagepeachdrdee142mrk-1meravigilisoesha143punjabi.princeshindu4lyfanjucoollily_k25komlikacharmed onesFallen Angel-afsha-sweet scorpionahtani88mchoprahinal_maaneetshah10rsroopalipreethiakooliioShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6arpitajihoneygrapemaaneetsangelpunam2712Padfoot_Prongssanum23DimaagKaKeedaMadhuri53_BlackPearl_Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesydewdropredpickachuspvdnotfadedaway.hayaat.tabby999

Go to top