Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

KPS#68 -Invite Only- Good news p 103! (Page 55)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I know Miru he was under rated for this performance Stern Smile he did so well and they cut so many marks :| ARGHH

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mira..

..Mira.. IF-Rockerz
..Mira..
..Mira..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
KSG in his cartoon shirts! Whoooo, I love himm Day Dreaming You know, in the Gurmeet and DD TT..they asked DD what type of clothes she would prefer to see Maan in..and she's like looser jeans, and very cool cartoon Tee's and stuff...and in my mind I was like..so basically like KSG/Armaan with his cartoon tee's and jeans ROFL

As for the judges...ehhh. I respect them obviously, since they're elder to me. But to be honest, I felt like half the time they had NO idea what they were talking about, and their comments were so unfair. I pointed out so many to Kashu today while watching the videos..LOLL. I could say a lot more about this whole issue..but what's happened has happened, and we obviously can't change it now! But whateverr, KSG was and always will be my winner! Approve
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mira..

KSG in his cartoon shirts! Whoooo, I love himm Day Dreaming You know, in the Gurmeet and DD TT..they asked DD what type of clothes she would prefer to see Maan in..and she's like looser jeans, and very cool cartoon Tee's and stuff...and in my mind I was like..so basically like KSG/Armaan with his cartoon tee's and jeans ROFL

As for the judges...ehhh. I respect them obviously, since they're elder to me. But to be honest, I felt like half the time they had NO idea what they were talking about, and their comments were so unfair. I pointed out so many to Kashu today while watching the videos..LOLL. I could say a lot more about this whole issue..but what's happened has happened, and we obviously can't change it now! But whateverr, KSG was and always will be my winner! Approve
I know Miru the cartoon tee's make him look supercute (as if he isnt already ROFL) I remember him wearing that popeye T in the memory less time and his hair cut anyways made him look a little smaller then his age and with that T he looked like a babyyyy Awww EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I know Miru Stern Smile like if anyones seen KSG perform way before Jhalak ,like he says he was never known for his dancing and so after his first performance everytime I saw him there was marked improvement and thats what matters but none of the judges went beyond seeing that he was the janta's favourite and then his muscles
I guess (with due respect to the judges) they couldnt stop drooling either ROFL

..Mira..

..Mira.. IF-Rockerz
..Mira..
..Mira..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Awww yeah his pop eye shirt..and the first day he'd came with that ghajini haircut of his he was wearing a mickey mouse shirt! LOL I remember because I was in India at that time..watching DMG..and they showed in the coming up Armaan in a wheel chair..and I saw all his hair was gone..and then BAM..the power went out ROFL I was like maybe I imagined that..his hair can't be gone :| But it really was, but I liked it! He looked super hot, especially in the 400th celebration interviews!Embarrassed
..Mira.. IF-Rockerz
..Mira..
..Mira..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

*THUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD*

Edited by ..Mira.. - 27 December 2010 at 12:05am

-Anku-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I knowww I loveed that haircut of his too not many liked it though .And he used to wear a different cartoon T shirt everydayy  LOL I guess he looked super duper cutee Embarrassed moreover he acted like a little kid too talking to the moon blowing kisses to the tv LOL
ROFL Miru maybe the power at your house couldnt bear the shock too Wink

Oh you know in this performance when  Vaibhavi tells him you are looking like a stud ya he blushes SO HARD Day Dreaming

..Mira..

..Mira.. IF-Rockerz
..Mira..
..Mira..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
"Karan you're looking like a stud yaar..SUPER STUD"  and yeahh his shy smile awww! So so so cute!LOL

I love this scene because he does his double heart beat thingBlushing And then the sexy pout and flying kiss *faints*

Go to top