Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palz_ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -KaShti-

@palz_ksg- well we dunno each other but stilll............!!!

awww thts so sweet of u 😃

thank u sooooo muchhhh..n love d happy b'day smilie 😳 😃
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hey all.............................

..Mira.. thumbnail
Ankuu! Your KSG avi is sooo cute! Our Supermannnn<3
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thankkss Miru ❤️

I loveee your Avi too ❤️ My heart for you

..Mira.. thumbnail
Hayeee! Do you want me to faint Anku? KSGGG, I miss him man! But I'm sure he's enjoying his break

Ankuuu, mereko tera dil bahut pasand aya! 😳
Edited by ..Mira.. - 13 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
@Miru - I am already fainting looking at his pics

I love you tehe ❤️

I feeeel cold looking at him 🤣

Miru He deserved the break he worked so hard last few months <3
..Mira.. thumbnail
Yeah I know, which is exactly what I keep telling myself! That he's worked so so so hard, and he deserves a nice break..from just everything! haha. He'll be back some time 2011 whooooooo, and we can all enjoy!

KSG in KKK 😎 Just the other day I was rewatching that one interview of his with PC..the SBB..he's such a stud! haha. I remember for that interview, I'd woken up randomly in the middle of the night..and I have a habit of always checking my fone too see the time and all..it's like the first thing I do when I wake up 🤣 AND I saw his interview with PC, and I was soooooooooo happy! LOLL. I'd texted Anu right away, and she freaked when she woke up. 😆
-Anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Mira..

Yeah I know, which is exactly what I keep telling myself! That he's worked so so so hard, and he deserves a nice break..from just everything! haha. He'll be back some time 2011 whooooooo, and we can all enjoy!

KSG in KKK 😎 Just the other day I was rewatching that one interview of his with PC..the SBB..he's such a stud! haha. I remember for that interview, I'd woken up randomly in the middle of the night..and I have a habit of always checking my fone too see the time and all..it's like the first thing I do when I wake up 🤣 AND I saw his interview with PC, and I was soooooooooo happy! LOLL. I'd texted Anu right away, and she freaked when she woke up. 😆

Yeaah he has worked day and night and if we go to see its been 3 years he has worked at one go 😳

I knowww the day KSG's and PC's interview came out I was like OMG 😃😃😃 This has to be the most amazing thing to happen.NO ONE othen then him has given an interview with PC FOR KKK.
I lovvved when PC asked him "Itne popular ho ? " and he blusheddd 😳 😆

I was so so proud 😳
..Mira.. thumbnail
It was such a fan girl moment for all of us! 😆 Of course he was the only contestant to have gotten an interview with SBB, after all he was in demand! Remember PC was like even on my twitter..it was all "Team Armaan" "Team Karan" LOLLL. And then yeahh she made the mujhe pata nahi tha ki tum ITNEE popular ho! haha. Yesss, he blushed..and then quickly recovered and was like...it's a lot of hardwork with that american accent of his 😆

Did you end up making breakfast for you mom? Any other plans for her bday today?

-Anku- thumbnail
I knoww Miru I was so proud and I was blushing all throughout ,when she went Karan ek bahut ache actor hai aur dole shole toh Mashalla 🤣.
And you know I always love the way she'd put her arm around his ❤️

Yes Miru we made some sandwiches and my dad got cup cakes of different flavours so we had an amazing breakfast and mom was so happy.
Now he has taken her out to buy her what she wants and we'll have a cosy dinner at home 😃