Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Shweta is an amazing dancer. I'm sure if Veena were taught the steps better she would do a much better job. I just don't like her expressions sometimes, but she dances well.
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Veena didn't have time for dancing, she was too busy seducing Farah.

Shweta's outfit was terrible and some of the moves were kinda cheap, a bit like her dhak dhak dance.

Dolly was the best! She had me laughing with tears in my eyes. Did you guys see how she nearly fell off the sofa? ðŸ¤£ Too good.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Veena all she does is rubbing her hair...ke janam se apne balon ko haath nehi lagaya!!!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
SHWETA is the best!!! veena's "dance" was horrible.... i think farah was scared! farahs expressions when veena was dancing with khali was hilarious!! 🤣 dolly was funny! she almost fell when she was standing on the couch!😆

but as usual shweta was the best!!!!! ðŸ˜ƒ

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I liked two munni's better. Shweta and Dolly's dance.
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Of course ST did better. Dolly's attempt was commandable. Veena did what she does in her everyday life- pouting and playing with her hair and all her antics. Felt like Veena and Veena's song (sheila ki jawani) were made for each other. 😃 
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think shweta's dance was amazing no doubt...but she gives very bad expressions while dancing....instead of smiling or anything...she gives some sort of wicked expressions in all her dances
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kanchhi_

Of course ST did better. Dolly's attempt was commandable. Veena did what she does in her everyday life- pouting and playing with her hair and all her antics. Felt like Veena and Veena's song (sheila ki jawani) were made for each other. 😃 

made for each other, so true 😆
LuvPoojaBose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Veena was doing some cheap moves

so ma vote goes to SHWETA
s_t_u4u thumbnail
munni turned pheeka even with two good dancers.. veena did sheela really entertaining.. she danced with the right attitude.. and moved gracefully whereas Shweta in those heavy thumkas looked really odd.. she is nodoubt a good dancer but it was all repeative .. 
and not to forget seema ji.. she danced too in the ending moments of the show.. she was looking so good..