India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Sa Re Dance India Dance...

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I think next year Zee should change the name of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa singing superstar to Sa Re Dance India Dance...or Sa Re DID....the reason is simple this season hardly we saw a singer singing the  song peacefully without the interruption of Mentors...after each and every song or in the middle of song the judges made a Habit of jumping out of their Hot seats and start dancing as if Dulhe ki shaadi mein baraati aa gaye hain...singing and dancing in tapori ishtlye...LOLLOLClapClapbechare singers giving them way and standing behind quietly and watching this betuki nautanki....are we watching the singing competition or dancing competition?....I got an idea that why not change the name of SRGMP next year to Sa Re Dance India Dance..(Sa re means ALL..) so lets All Dance and sing...WinkTongue.

One more thing it would have been better if Zee had kept one award for dancing too..so one of the mentors would have got....Tapori Dancer of the year...LOLLOLwaise this year more dancing than singing we had seen...Double mazaa, double dhamaka..singing and dancing..two in one..Zee Tv ka naya promo...buy one take one free..LOLLOL

Kaisan rahi babua?...aap logan bhi to koi naam suggest karo na....Wink

Edited by set_raj - 18 December 2010 at 10:41am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08Fan_Number1diamond444SunBrightcookiebeastrajucolebeetaurusIts_Sashgauranitaiamuktaankit_nycxx-Rai-xxGur.N.coolDabulls23

amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
So very true....they hogged the limelight more than the singers.it was quite irritating that they jump of the seats to do a jig..nothing graceful either for the prekshak to see.Zee has to redo their floor for all the heavy weights pounding on it,LOLNow who does to DID from this group as a contestant...may be tubby/bishal or Daler paaji.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

set_raj

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amukta

So very true....they hogged the limelight more than the singers.it was quite irritating that they jump of the seats to do a jig..nothing graceful either for the prekshak to see.Zee has to redo their floor for all the heavy weights pounding on it,LOLNow who does to DID from this group as a contestant...may be tubby/bishal or Daler paaji.
I was feeling pity for those singers after so spending so much time on rehearsal and later when they come to perform on stage, these mentors cum dancers hogged the limelight as if they are in need of work...so trying to show their presence on screen....and I also feel pity on those floor cleaners guys...DM and VS did more of skipping, jumping and Hot Charcoal dance on stage....LOLLOL

amukta

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
this is so true 
but i think its sort of fun too
the singer sings and then judges come and dance and then the poor singers have to sing the same song again and again 
my mom doesn't like how they dance but i think its fun
and i have to say this season was a peaceful season with Himesh 
the judges were nice and enjoyable and after 2005 and 2007 i like this season of SRGMP where they had very very good singers  

set_raj

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Rajbhai, as long as the judging panel is the one from DID, I am all for this idea...........Tongue This will solve one of the biggest drawbacks of this season by giving us excellent judges........Tongue

set_raj

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Rajbhai, as long as the judging panel is the one from DID, I am all for this idea...........Tongue This will solve one of the biggest drawbacks of this season by giving us excellent judges........Tongue
You mean Terencem Remo and Geeta will b the judges of Sa Re DID or srgmp..? thn we will see two in one reality show....singing and dancing,,,cost saving formula for Zee.LOLLOLdancers to singing per comments de nahi sakte...so everyweek new music director as judge...Wink

ankit_nyc

Fan_Number1 Groupbie
Fan_Number1
Fan_Number1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I request Summer3 to put one dancing clip / .gif of all mentors for funDancing

Edited by Fan_Number1 - 18 December 2010 at 11:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amuktaset_raj

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23