Adaalat

India-Forums

Adaalat
Adaalat

## Episode 5 - Marco the Magician - update ### (Page 2)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

Expected a little more out of this episode, especially since it was a 2 hour special, but it turned out to be a little bit disappointing in comparison to the other episodes. I kinda had my suspicions on Mr. Lal himself, since I was wondering why he would be so fervently supporting Marco; either he wants to shift the line of suspicion from himself or else he has a really huge ego. Well, turns out I was right either way LOL

The ridiculous thing was the whole being able to do anything with magic thing. Common, that's seriously not possible (except hypnotism). If that was the case, the world would be like a Marvel comic. LOL

Oh, and another thing, while Mr. Lal was hiding in the room and Marco entered, wouldn't he have noticed that the guard's hypnotized? Confused

It was so nice to see the judge changed, and what more, he was also the judge in one of the Siddhanth cases Big smile Now I hope that Maya Phadnis is also changed for a change.

RR did complete justice to his character yet again. But I am more perplexed about the character KD himself. Well, there's not only the mystery over his name, but also about his mannerisms, he changes shades so very often….I fail to understand why.

A notch lower than previous episodes, IMOSmile

Glad to see that Maya Phadnis is being changed and the setting is now in the SC...will surely be excitingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KS_Minion

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I kinda had my suspicions on Mr. Lal himself, since I was wondering why he would be so fervently supporting Marco; either he wants to shift the line of suspicion from himself or else he has a really huge ego.

I agree with you. I also was suspecting Mr. Lal.
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Expected a little more out of this episode, especially since it was a 2 hour special, but it turned out to be a little bit disappointing in comparison to the other episodes. I kinda had my suspicions on Mr. Lal himself, since I was wondering why he would be so fervently supporting Marco; either he wants to shift the line of suspicion from himself or else he has a really huge ego. Well, turns out I was right either way LOL

The ridiculous thing was the whole being able to do anything with magic thing. Common, that's seriously not possible (except hypnotism). If that was the case, the world would be like a Marvel comic. LOL

Oh, and another thing, while Mr. Lal was hiding in the room and Marco entered, wouldn't he have noticed that the guard's hypnotized? Confused

It was so nice to see the judge changed, and what more, he was also the judge in one of the Siddhanth cases Big smile Now I hope that Maya Phadnis is also changed for a change.

RR did complete justice to his character yet again. But I am more perplexed about the character KD himself. Well, there's not only the mystery over his name, but also about his mannerisms, he changes shades so very often'.I fail to understand why.

A notch lower than previous episodes, IMOSmile

Glad to see that Maya Phadnis is being changed and the setting is now in the SC...will surely be excitingBig smile

Deba, 
I agree with you.. this episode was not ALL that good.. 
and I think the main reason behind it was the length..the story was not such that it could be 
stretched to 2 hours straight from an hour which covers the case *and* other scenes.. 
Honestly, I expected some more *personal* KD scenes because this episode gave ample
scope to explore more of KD's character but they missed the chance.. 

Am looking forward to next week too.. 
new lawyer, new setting!!

Embarrassed
KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitarani

A new public prosecutor - I think Sayantani Ghosh  & new judge too in
next episode........

Since the next case is being held in the Supreme Court, the judge and prosecutor will be different. I'm sure the week after the old judge and Maya will be back. Smile

Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 19 December 2010 at 9:04am
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Yea.. 

the old ones will be back for sure.. 
just a change :)
akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
But KD is high court lawyer. Isn't it strange that he will suddenly get the permission to argue a case in supreme court?
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Dunno the technicalities about that :\
Aqrab. Senior Member
Aqrab.
Aqrab.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index