Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FORBIDDEN LOVE~ OS (Take a peep) (Page 5)

oO-Kaju-Oo Goldie
oO-Kaju-Oo
oO-Kaju-Oo

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
cracked me up like mad hahahahahaha
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Caco I knew they were already coming after me as I know yours and Maanisha's true identity ROFLROFLROFL 

they are coming after all of us who have read the OS, not just me ROFLROFLROFL

I'm ghost anyway so I don't care, what will that jane do to me now ROFLROFLROFL I think Daaku killing me was one of the best things to ever happen ROFLROFLROFL

you don't have a heart that beats we know that, but whether you have a soul is still up for debate and we will never know as the books finished ROFLROFLROFL

@ vini why am I evil? ROFLROFLROFL I didn't write the OS and I gave you a hug too, as I was worried about you and your health after such a big shock, I'm the only one who was thinking and worried about you Unhappy

But  you didn't remember any of that did you but called me evil, i'm really hurt too now CryROFL you want everyone else to be miserable too now Cry ROFL

you have to learn to trust and live again again, I know it will be hard but you have to try Mali, think of the flowers ROFLROFLROFL even MSK likes flowers now ROFLROFLROFL

and Geet madam will be coming into the family soon, you need to grow lots of pretty flowers for her and the wedding, as MSK won't spend money on getting them from a florist, so it's your responsibility, you can't let khuranas down ROFLROFLROFL

I hope my pep talk helped you as I know you didn't mean the evil comment, your wounds were still raw, it's ok, esp the 6 pac part, you probably didn't know they existed in the first place let alone see them , that must have really hurt

now you know why the moon was always a witness to your milans as otherwise you would have his shiny glittery diamond like skin and he didn't want to share those carots with you ROFLROFLROFL

please talk to the flowers, I know how close you and nature is and only they can get you through this jungle of hurt

I hope Mali and Nakewl sort everything out soon, this is such a sad day, another couple going on a break Cry one of you needs to wear eyeliner asap someone is giving your beautiful rishta the evil eye ROFL
DancinFireflies Senior Member
DancinFireflies
DancinFireflies

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged

u rocked it girl...............simply great
n yeah do continue 
MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

That was MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Kid bro.... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

U shud really give warning that drinking or eating while reading this can cause choking....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
ShockedROFLROFL
winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Sajan hai mujhe ringtone
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Pallo.................. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL what a use of time love......... your description of this unique love is just toooooooooooooooooooooooo perfect..........ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i am proud of you......

Go to top