Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FORBIDDEN LOVE~ OS (Take a peep)

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
                 FORBIDDEN LOVE

Disclaimer: Any weird visualizations and creepy ideas that attack you after reading my One Shot is purely the production of your brain. My humble self and my one shot have got absolutely nothing to do with it.

This topic is for fun purposes. No offense to any thing mentioned in it

Dedicating this to ma dear friend CACO......Whose unflinching devotion to a certain character on the show has inspired this One Shot. This one is for you CLONEY!!!! I've missed you loads!!!

"That feels soooooooo good" a soft moan lingered through the corridors of Khurana Mansion.

Nakul stopped in his tracks.

The voice felt disturbingly familiar......the voice from his dreams....vivid, vibrant....wild dreams....

*Dream Diary entry by Nakul on the 8th of November*
Dear Diary,
                 I heard the voice....it was sweet. Sweeter than the Rs 22 per kilo sugar that I add in Maan Sir's coffee. I felt her rush to my arms.....filling them like a ball fills the awaiting basket.....Aaahhh the completion. Her hair was softly caressing my stiff cheeks and I used one gloved hand to push it back. And then the appearance of that ghastly pink (Note: That yakety pink color shirt that Maan Sir used to wear) on those plump satin like cheeks. I puckered my lips waiting for the smooch...that never came. I opened my eyes and the dream ended.

"Ooooohhhhh.....Good real good.....I'm loving it" the voice cut through Nakul's thoughts and led him to the door from where it emerged.

Nakul "penguin-walked" to the door and slightly pushed it open.

The moonlight was sifting through the cracks of the window and bathing the room. One lone figure sat near the foot of the bed with a blood red nail polish bottle unscrewed.

Manisha put another layer on the nail of the little finger of her left hand and sighed real hard..."Perfect"

Nakul breathed in relief. The moans had been seriously misleading. Thank God! It was only nail polish...

"You are still awake?" Nakul softly asked.

Manisha looked up startled to find Nakul standing inside the room. She stood up hastily.

"O Jee Aap Hain.....Main soch rahi thi koi aur hain...." he voice trailed off and her eyes darted towards the ground as if sensing a earthquake.

Nakul took one step forward. Manisha's phone blared "SAJNA HAIN MUJHE SAJNAA KE LIYE....." She looked flustered and rejected the call.

"Koi kaam tha?" he voice was raspy and bubbling with a longing. Nakul hesitated....he couldn't be wrong.....it was her....He walked close to her.

Ek Main aur ek tum...
Dono mile is tarah...
Aur joh tan man mein ho raha hain...
yeh to hona hi tha...

Manisha heart beat picked up an erractic pace. She could see a distorted version of ADONIS coming towards her. How many times she had picturized the scene...and yet this reality felt even more breathtaking.

He was a whisper away....she closed her eyes in anticipation.....Coming, coming...it was coming....

"Nice nail colour..."Nakul remarked breaking the trance. He was still close but there was a deep seated fear in his eyes. Manisha caught hold of the front of his shirt.

"Why? Why are you doing this to us? We know...this is meant to be....why complicate matters?"

"It's not that easy..." Nakul hissed in frustration trying to widen the gap between them, unsuccessfully.

Manisha crushed her contours harder against him. "NOT EASY???? It's sooooo easy...and pratice makes a man perfect..."

"You don't know me..." Nakul warned.

"Gimme a chance to know you..." Manisha countered.

Nakul pushed her away and ripped off his shirt at lightening speed.

*Dhan Ta Na*

There stood another wholly unbelievable Nakul in front of Manisha......Those 6 pack abs stared back temptingly at her.

"Wow.....you have abs!!!" Manisha squealed in delight.

"You don't understand...." Nakul gritted his teeth.

"Make me understand..... I am unable to hold back these PRIYANKA CHOPRAish emotions from Aitraaz movie" Manisha purred eyeing his abs hungrily.

"I am a Vampire" Nakul brandished his canines.

SILENCE. DEAD SILENCE.

Manisha gaped at him.....shock written all over her face.

"O honey......I am so glad!!! Me too Me too...." she ran and pounced on Nakul with a supernatural force.

It was Nakul's turn to be shocked.

"What!!! You too???"

Manisha's eyes were rimmed with tears of joy. She mutely nodded confirming the GOOD NEWS and busied her herself. This time Nakul joined her......

Raat Baaki....
Baat Baaki...
Hona hain joh....
Ho jaane Do....

Ahem Ahem...
Need I continue?

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

gagsythebiansMaankigopiMadhuRainNshinehemvbmaaneet93oO-Kaju-OomanduEscapistSaJan-SaJanRoshiniManeetS.StephyISHQSalmanSeJadedsparikhiqbals4everIlovemsk-RushTrip-hindu4lyfeuphoricAnkita_88MarshPcacoethesBgblZoolander69komlikamaansamaankigeet4eversaanjh11vivacious_gurlAsh1991palluluvsmaancharmed onesBheegiBasantiSigmashonuuBlueberry_07hinal_maaneetAnjanaYYZ-PoisonIvy-

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
LMAO!

That was the funniest OS I have ever read!ROFL

Who knew we had such big fans of Nakul and Manish on the forum?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

guru-ki-dewaaniMishtyShona

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
REJERB for comments

EDIT

CLONEY u deliberately gave 8th of november right? my birthday

this was AWESOME....hope my Mawali Mali dont mind

Edited by cacoethes - 18 December 2010 at 10:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

S.StephyBlueberry_07vivacious_gurlBheegiBasanticharmed onesMishtyShona

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Lolli ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Manisha and her CONtours  against NaKEWLBlushing BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingROFLROFLROFL

And YES continue!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

S.StephyMishtyShona

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
res
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
 ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

u wanna kill me no way iam yet to see the kiss of love ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

wonderful this has to be the hotest couple in town
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

please do continue

Edited by euphoric - 18 December 2010 at 11:49am
loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged

lol you added a 4th person to the love angle, maan, geet, manisha and now nakul, who knows maan may ditch geet for mainsha the vampire.

Go to top