Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by S a r a h

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

she was not rude to Dolly, but she just asked Dolly for a suggestion..but weird thing was she did not wait but went with the cup to Farah in the bath room..LOL

I feel she asked Dolly, as Dolly is friends with Farah, Dolly might know better what Farah likes and also Dolly is a better cook..

She felt chai usne banayi, credit koi aur na lele...isliye cup khud pakad ke gayi bathroom tak. LOL LOL

veena kaha thak jaathi wohi cup lekhe agar koi male producer hotha???WinkWinkWink

beyond my wildest imagination... I am thinking what is left for Veena to doROFL

Sarah hold it there..........dont go further than your wildest imagination to try and figure out what Veena can do..........yaar you will have a heart attack!!! (rab na kareh)!!Broken Heart
why should I break my limits to think what Veena can do.... she is already beyond limits.... shocked to see such personality...

it is always etter if viewers restrict themselves to just watch & comment  LOL

kya keh ray ho???? aap ka mathlab keh woh hazaron croron logon ki prerna nahin hain?? matlab keh woh kisi ki idol ya ideal nahin hai.........keh log apni had par karkeh uski zindagi ki agli kahaani keh bareh meh nahin soch sakteh??????? oh my dog.....meh bi kitni pagal hoon.....WinkWink
haan fikr kar sakte hain... it is like ibadat.... but kis ke liye...
dont take my thinking part seriously.. I dont want to waste time to think about what Veena can do...

it was an expression showing that Veena is beyond the limits... I cannot think of a lady spoiling her image on tv just to garner publicity.... thats so shokcing for me LOL

forget about post-thinking - very few can think like that - and I am sorry to say I cant Ouch

Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
In JDJ, Sanjay Leela Bhansali was very impressed by Shweta Salve  and compared her to MD too...but I dont think he gave her any break till now..(correct me if I am wrong)...So these directors are bound to appreciate but that doesnt mean they think of giving any break to these small timers..They want to work with established stars or completely fresh faces...
sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

it was so nice of her to do hospitalty in a thoughtful manner
how Shweta was so busy today in the kitchen making tea for Farah....
(surprizingly she was there in the kitchen till she made tea successfully)

but when she called Dolly in that rude tone - I felt... what the hell.... she could've been soft

when Farah asked Khalli to dance, he was reluctant... shweta almost rudely showed him the way to dance floor... he stood up!

last but not the least I am unable to figure out why did she jump into the pool?...Confused

today her behaviour was way tooooooo weird (her takya-e-kalam) looked like she is buttering Farah Embarrassed may be to garner some ahm item numbers from phara ooops farah khan BUT does she need to do that? if at all she meant to respect guest then, it can be done by not disrespecting housemates Ouch it looked she is the dominant lady who knows to scold other to do right things at right time...

also last time why she answered Salman when he disappeared and asked Veena to convince him to appear on MY TV?

but have questions about Shweta's WEIRD behaviour towards Khali and Dolly...

I know there are many Shweta fans here BUT cant help it....
she is so popular that I want to discuss about each and everything she does and feels Embarrassed Embarrassed

before anyone jumps into any conclusion let me clarify I am not a BEENA fan( not even Veena'a lol)

you are free to say word but be lil soft ( not like dolly but atleast like Farah (sarcasticWink))
cheer

I'm not Shweta Tiwari's fan, but I don't hate her either. Rewatch the part where she jumps into the pool, Khali pushed her, she didn't jump, I thought she jumped too, so I re watched it. And I didn't think she was rude to Dolly. I thought she was behaving normal like she always does.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanrose-girlRasnyFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

S a r a h IF-Sizzlerz
S a r a h
S a r a h

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Martand

In JDJ, Sanjay Leela Bhansali was very impressed by Shweta Salve  and compared her to MD too...but I dont think he gave her any break till now..(correct me if I am wrong)...So these directors are bound to appreciate but that doesnt mean they think of giving any break to these small timers..They want to work with established stars or completely fresh faces...
yeah but Sajnay Leela Bhansali himself is not doing well on his professional front - how can he lift anyone else's career.

but thats true - they just praise so that they have few more fans to like them Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Martand

S a r a h IF-Sizzlerz
S a r a h
S a r a h

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_angel27

it was so nice of her to do hospitalty in a thoughtful manner
how Shweta was so busy today in the kitchen making tea for Farah....
(surprizingly she was there in the kitchen till she made tea successfully)

but when she called Dolly in that rude tone - I felt... what the hell.... she could've been soft

when Farah asked Khalli to dance, he was reluctant... shweta almost rudely showed him the way to dance floor... he stood up!

last but not the least I am unable to figure out why did she jump into the pool?...Confused

today her behaviour was way tooooooo weird (her takya-e-kalam) looked like she is buttering Farah Embarrassed may be to garner some ahm item numbers from phara ooops farah khan BUT does she need to do that? if at all she meant to respect guest then, it can be done by not disrespecting housemates Ouch it looked she is the dominant lady who knows to scold other to do right things at right time...

also last time why she answered Salman when he disappeared and asked Veena to convince him to appear on MY TV?

but have questions about Shweta's WEIRD behaviour towards Khali and Dolly...

I know there are many Shweta fans here BUT cant help it....
she is so popular that I want to discuss about each and everything she does and feels Embarrassed Embarrassed

before anyone jumps into any conclusion let me clarify I am not a BEENA fan( not even Veena'a lol)

you are free to say word but be lil soft ( not like dolly but atleast like Farah (sarcasticWink))
cheer

I'm not Shweta Tiwari's fan, but I don't hate her either. Rewatch the part where she jumps into the pool, Khali pushed her, she didn't jump, I thought she jumped too, so I re watched it. And I didn't think she was rude to Dolly. I thought she was behaving normal like she always does.
thanks for comfirming Embarrassed 
but Shweta's reaction for me wasnt good at all as if she is saying Jaldi Karo warna Train I mean Farah chali jeyengi LOL

nitu123

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Sooo many people have accused Sam of pushing her into the pool.. it was Khali ROFL
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
khali pushed her, she had to jump a bit for her own safety, otherwise she would have slipped and hit her head ...........khali shouldnt have pushed her.........funs good but that compromised safety.........and just because i dont like the girl doesnt mean i would want her to get hurt........

-PhoenixD-

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
tea/coffee bathroom me tu nhi di thi....
aur agar yeh lagta he aap logo ko k agar Farah tab tak bathroom me hoti tu ST wahaan chal jaati tu it's not sure ho sakta tha k woh uske bathroom se baher aane ka intezaar karti:) 
Jo hua nhi uske baare me kaise hum log right ya wrong bol sakte he?

Go to top