Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta-Farah (Page 5)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S a r a h

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

she was not rude to Dolly, but she just asked Dolly for a suggestion..but weird thing was she did not wait but went with the cup to Farah in the bath room..LOL

I feel she asked Dolly, as Dolly is friends with Farah, Dolly might know better what Farah likes and also Dolly is a better cook..

She felt chai usne banayi, credit koi aur na lele...isliye cup khud pakad ke gayi bathroom tak. LOL LOL
LOLLOL thats funny yet true Bani...

HugBani.... I couldnt greet you properly last time... it is always nice to see you on the forum with apt comments Embarrassed

Aww Sarah!! No worries!! Hug And thank you!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S a r a h

Aleena12 IF-Dazzler
Aleena12
Aleena12

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
agree
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Sam pushed Shweta to the Pool hun LOL

And Shweta asking Dolly in a very normal tone.. What I didnt like is, she went to bathroom with the cup of tea or coffee whatever???? ROFL Ewww !
and Farah immediately asked about ration in the house - so spontaneous... she knows Shweta is more concerned about it than anyone else in the houseLOL

Yes LOLLOLLOLLOL Guess Farah thought after she leaves, Shweta would be shouting n bitching abt the milk etc etc and her TMK footage will be reducedLOLLOL

Loved that bit, but hated the tea in the bathroom thingLOL

i have to say Guddi i love your honesty .........you say what needs saying.................good that you see the whole picture and not blinkered........WinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasnyprerna4rishav

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shizaru

she was not rude to Dolly, but she just asked Dolly for a suggestion..but weird thing was she did not wait but went with the cup to Farah in the bath room..LOL

I feel she asked Dolly, as Dolly is friends with Farah, Dolly might know better what Farah likes and also Dolly is a better cook..

She felt chai usne banayi, credit koi aur na lele...isliye cup khud pakad ke gayi bathroom tak. LOL LOL

veena kaha thak jaathi wohi cup lekhe agar koi male producer hotha???WinkWinkWink

beyond my wildest imagination... I am thinking what is left for Veena to doROFL

Sarah hold it there..........dont go further than your wildest imagination to try and figure out what Veena can do..........yaar you will have a heart attack!!! (rab na kareh)!!Broken Heart
S a r a h IF-Sizzlerz
S a r a h
S a r a h

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Sam pushed Shweta to the Pool hun LOL

And Shweta asking Dolly in a very normal tone.. What I didnt like is, she went to bathroom with the cup of tea or coffee whatever???? ROFL Ewww !
and Farah immediately asked about ration in the house - so spontaneous... she knows Shweta is more concerned about it than anyone else in the houseLOL

Yes LOLLOLLOLLOL Guess Farah thought after she leaves, Shweta would be shouting n bitching abt the milk etc etc and her TMK footage will be reducedLOLLOL

Loved that bit, but hated the tea in the bathroom thingLOL

i have to say Guddi i love your honesty .........you say what needs saying.................good that you see the whole picture and not blinkered........WinkWinkWink

yes.... saying anything is allowed on forums - needed or not needed - as long as it is in the parameters and related, can be said LOL I felt she was unnecssarily trying hard to convince Farah which is not required is my opinion Tongue

sorry if I've misinterpreted your commentsEmbarrassed
S a r a h IF-Sizzlerz
S a r a h
S a r a h

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

veena kaha thak jaathi wohi cup lekhe agar koi male producer hotha???WinkWinkWink

Sarah hold it there..........dont go further than your wildest imagination to try and figure out what Veena can do..........yaar you will have a heart attack!!! (rab na kareh)!!Broken Heart
why should I break my limits to think what Veena can do - (that was just a phrase expressin that she is beyond limits).... she is already beyond limits.... shocked to see such personality...

it is always better if viewers restrict themselves to just watch & comment  LOL

Edited by S a r a h - 18 December 2010 at 12:32pm
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

why should I break my limits to think what Veena can do.... she is already beyond limits.... shocked to see such personality...

it is always etter if viewers restrict themselves to just watch & comment  LOL

kya keh ray ho???? aap ka mathlab keh woh hazaron croron logon ki prerna nahin hain?? matlab keh woh kisi ki idol ya ideal nahin hai.........keh log apni had par karkeh uski zindagi ki agli kahaani keh bareh meh nahin soch sakteh??????? oh my dog.....meh bi kitni pagal hoon.....WinkWink

Go to top