Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta-Farah - Page 4

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mikky22

Sam pushed only Dolly & Ashmit  into the pool  & it was Khali who pushed Shweta.............

i think we should watch ds show once again  why did she jump n who dumped her????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shizaru

veena kaha thak jaathi wohi cup lekhe agar koi male producer hotha???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

beyond my wildest imagination... I am thinking what is left for Veena to do🀣
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: S a r a h

and Farah immediately asked about ration in the house - so spontaneous... she knows Shweta is more concerned about it than anyone else in the houseπŸ˜†

Yes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Guess Farah thought after she leaves, Shweta would be shouting n bitching abt the milk etc etc and her TMK footage will be reducedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved that bit, but hated the tea in the bathroom thingπŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats funny yet true Bani...

πŸ€—Bani.... I couldnt greet you properly last time... it is always nice to see you on the forum with apt comments 😳

Aww Sarah!! No worries!! πŸ€— And thank you!! 😳

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Yes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Guess Farah thought after she leaves, Shweta would be shouting n bitching abt the milk etc etc and her TMK footage will be reducedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved that bit, but hated the tea in the bathroom thingπŸ˜†

i have to say Guddi i love your honesty .........you say what needs saying.................good that you see the whole picture and not blinkered........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Shizaru thumbnail

beyond my wildest imagination... I am thinking what is left for Veena to do🀣

Sarah hold it there..........dont go further than your wildest imagination to try and figure out what Veena can do..........yaar you will have a heart attack!!! (rab na kareh)!!πŸ’”
S a r a h thumbnail

i have to say Guddi i love your honesty .........you say what needs saying.................good that you see the whole picture and not blinkered........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

yes.... saying anything is allowed on forums - needed or not needed - as long as it is in the parameters and related, can be said πŸ˜† I felt she was unnecssarily trying hard to convince Farah which is not required is my opinion πŸ˜›

sorry if I've misinterpreted your comments😳
S a r a h thumbnail

Sarah hold it there..........dont go further than your wildest imagination to try and figure out what Veena can do..........yaar you will have a heart attack!!! (rab na kareh)!!πŸ’”

why should I break my limits to think what Veena can do - (that was just a phrase expressin that she is beyond limits).... she is already beyond limits.... shocked to see such personality...

it is always better if viewers restrict themselves to just watch & comment  πŸ˜†
Edited by S a r a h - 13 years ago
Shizaru thumbnail

why should I break my limits to think what Veena can do.... she is already beyond limits.... shocked to see such personality...

it is always etter if viewers restrict themselves to just watch & comment  πŸ˜†

kya keh ray ho???? aap ka mathlab keh woh hazaron croron logon ki prerna nahin hain?? matlab keh woh kisi ki idol ya ideal nahin hai.........keh log apni had par karkeh uski zindagi ki agli kahaani keh bareh meh nahin soch sakteh??????? oh my dog.....meh bi kitni pagal hoon.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
S a r a h thumbnail

kya keh ray ho???? aap ka mathlab keh woh hazaron croron logon ki prerna nahin hain?? matlab keh woh kisi ki idol ya ideal nahin hai.........keh log apni had par karkeh uski zindagi ki agli kahaani keh bareh meh nahin soch sakteh??????? oh my dog.....meh bi kitni pagal hoon.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

haan fikr kar sakte hain... it is like ibadat.... but kis ke liye...
dont take my thinking part seriously.. I dont want to waste time to think about what Veena can do...

it was an expression showing that Veena is beyond the limits... I cannot think of a lady spoiling her image on tv just to garner publicity.... thats so shokcing for me πŸ˜†

forget about post-thinking - very few can think like that - and I am sorry to say I cant