CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EPI 683:Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaj-1(24-Dec-2010) (Page 16)

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
The episode was actually good, well shot in the local trains, railway stations etc. I can understand how difficult it must be to shoot on a busy railway platform in broad daylight. Kudos to everyone. Clap

This time their efforts were not wasted.The episode was good, not like Saundar mein Laash where our duo spent 6 hours in water for a nonsensical episode. The only problem was the famous criminal. The moment I saw him, I knew he was the culprit. Wish they had got someone else.LOL Chalo, forgiven.

The theme was good. It is something which I have read in the newspapers - kidneys being stolen and bodies being thrown on tracks. This theme has been shown twice in CID, but this time it had a slightly different approach.

The girls - they were mentioned as 'bees ikkees saal', but they didn't look more than 14-15 to me. That's one wrong dialogue.

WOW!!! No words to appreciate Aditya sir. Just look at the way he plays the drunkard role. You can feel how he is thoroughly enjoying himself.

There is an enjoyment I can feel from Sachin Tendulkar while he is blasting away sixes or Roger Federer while he is hitting aces on Wimbledon Centre Court. While they are in full swing, they are unstoppable and on a different plane. That's where they both belong, it's a territory they own.

And for Aditya sir, this is where he belongs - in front of a camera getting into the skin of a character and transforming himself into someone else. He is tooooo good an actor and I can only say 'hats off to you sir'. Clap

Now the 'Abhijeet ka Ateet' track - I loved the last scene...it was sweet, but I really don't want Abhijeet to remember his past. . I don't want Abhijeet to shoot ACP and Daya. I also don't want the entire thing to be a naatak. I don't think they have written the story yet. I fear they'll mess it up. I am pleading with them with all my heart - this is our Abhijeet we have grown to love. Don't create dark sides to his character and make us lose our Abhijeet. PLEASE!!! Let this be some bad nightmare he is having. Nothing more to say.

About the rating - I don't know...I just feel like giving it a 5, just for our master of disguises. Let me think for a few minutes.

Edited by visrom - 24 December 2010 at 8:43pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety20hin_saAqrab.away_from_TVLadyMeringueDemonStarNandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
I am still hopefull

Either FW has forgotten their own previous episodes like case of stolen dynamite or they have gone crazy

There has to be an alternative explanation!

But I shudder if I remember their trackrecord with explanationsOuch

Edited by nandiniraizada - 24 December 2010 at 7:51pm
DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Abhijeet was given a scope to prove himself and he did it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa

m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
First of all MERRY CHRISTMAS  to all of my friends here.

What a treat, what a treat we got on the Christmas eve. Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap
The episode was good, it was short but fast paced, no dragging, no shouting nothing, absolutely fine. Moreover the suspense is still on about Abhijeet's past.
 Coming to the parallel story, it was good. The theme is very much real as we hear about kidney rackets in tv news, newspapers. Daya Abhijeet was together and they were superb as usual. I liked the scene and conversation with the 'idliwala'. Some dialogues were really good specially the one when Abhi said thanks and in reply Daya said "Agar darwaza ....".
But above all was Abijeet. He rocked. When he was acting as a drunkard he again proved that what versatile actor he is.  It was a piece of excellent acting. Even after the episode I was sitting in the front  of the tv thinking about his performance.
Only thing I missed Vivek.. But otherwise it was a very good episode. Hope this standard contiues for the rest of the series.

DemonStar

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
The episode was good one..The duo was together most of the time and gave an outstanding performance,really liked the scenes where Daya sir shows his care and concern for Abhijeet thus showing the strong bond of friendship the duo shares.Aditya sir yet again proved his fabulous acting skillsClap
DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
So, it was full of Abhijee Sir na! Great. Was Daya Sir there fully present, I mean in the whole episode?
subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanniSDaya

So, it was full of Abhijee Sir na! Great. Was Daya Sir there fully present, I mean in the whole episode?
yes.just as Abhijeet sir was there,Daya sir was also present.Most of the time duo was together..
Didn't you see the episode??
DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I liked the episode a lot too. The story chosen (kidnapping poor children for peddling of vital organs) was appropriate and shown quite realistically. Although the investigation was pretty straightforward, I think the quality of the episode was raised by the good direction by Nandu Kale and the fantastic (I mean, FANTASTIC! Cool ) performance by our team, especially Aditya sir! The locations they shot in (the railway platform/tracks and the few scenes in the slum area) were especially instrumental in setting the atmosphere for the episode, kudos to the unit for this one.

I think this one was a real treat for fans of Aditya sir. He was totally in his element as mentioned by visrom and, boy, what an amazing performance. The scene where he acts as a drunkard and lays waste to the doctor's operating room was hilarious and really brilliant - he's always been amazing in these scenes and this one is no exception. I'm glad to see the good amount of Abhi-Daya scenes implemented yesterday, such as when Daya sir leaves him at his home . Also loved their scenes with the khabri (idliwallah)... that guy did a great job BTW. The final flashback scene with Abhijeet as a villain seemed terrific as well. Now it's up to the writers to live up to this and create an apt story for the rest of the series.

ACP sir was great as always, especially in the final scenes where they rescue the children, though he had comparatively less screen time. Freddy, Sachin and Kajal did well in whatever scenes they were, too. I missed Vivek, though. The forensic scenes were quite brief but I think they were aptly handled. The supporting cast was good, though they kinda gave away the ending in a way because the fella playing Prabhat is a quite common villain in CID. LOL

I'm not sure how they're gonna progress with the story, but for once I hope they plan it well instead of making things up as they go like AC. It was definitely a good start though and bodes well for the rest of the series. At least, I hope so!

hin_sa

Go to top