CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EPI 683:Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaj-1(24-Dec-2010) (Page 15)

zerry123 Goldie
zerry123
zerry123

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Wow...I see that everyone really liked today's episode! I'm glad the first episode wasn't a complete dud like AC I. Maybe I should watch it online before tomorrow's episode.

Anyways, thanks for the reviews everyone Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharose

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Abhijit sir....what you have done , to these girls ??????

Chori kiya sabke heart???? How could you????and they can't just sleep !!!!

Girls...expect this again...this guy is dangerous and will stole your heart again !!! Day Dreaming

away_from_TV

jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Big smileYup  remmber case of amneshia Patiants I this this theam also copied from that means the girl who was in some undercover mission git accident she rembers some part of past  like before her memory lost she watched one pic where hero was killed by goons.she told CID team that she is saw some people to killed one man,when investigation over they came to know she saw the pic before her accident and the man she saw was killed by goons is alive and that was a scene of one movie.same theam is use in this series.

Edited by jiya. - 24 December 2010 at 11:54am

NandiniRaizadaa

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
now Abhijit was watching a picture and was imaging him as hero !!!
Which movie it could be? LOL
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

The episode today was actually pretty good, not top-class but a notch above the rest no doubt, even though it had nothing to do with the series(well, not entirely)

They have shops set up in the weirdest places ever. I mean, that idliwalla was alright, but the location of the cobbler was totally out of placeLOL

I thought the team distribution was just right, Daya-Abhi together, and the rest together. Now only if Freddy were to lead the other team…However, I was kinda confused on how Kaajal was all f a sudden accompanying Daya Sir when she was with Sachin and FreddyConfused Oh well, I should bless my stars that it was Kaajal, and not Sachin, else he would be given the driver's seat.

Although the background score was really good(or maybe it's just me getting used to the shrill music), the voice quality of the officers, side actors etc were not good, whenever they talked, it seemed to be echoing, it sounded sooo out of place.

Daya and Abhijit shared an amazing camaraderie todayClap…I was so glad to see them together today Big smile This was an ideal episode not only in terms of the case, but also their partnership. The ending was really proof of their friendship and understanding, especially when Daya says "Ise accha agar tum darwaza tod do bolte toh accha hota" or something like that. Aditya Sir was on fire today…he really shows that he is no better than the likes of AB and other movie stars, even better than some. His acting as a drunkard was just mindblowingClap Just one question: Did Abhijit Sir really cut his hand?

ACP Sir was relatively overshadowed as more emphasis was given on investigation and searching for clues…but he was wonderful in the scenes he was in.

Freddy was also given so much less screen space in comparison to other days…Sachin and Kaajal dominated the scenes other than Abhi-Daya…and Sachin was actually tolerable today, while Kaajal was alright. Missed Vivek today, hope he's back next time.

The forensics was not that important in this episode, and I think that was one of the only scenes in that was shot in the bureau. For some reason, I felt Dr. Salunkhe was much, much better than previous cases…loved his acting.

I am eagerly awaiting tomorrow's episode, hope for the best! Big smile

PS: A special shout-out for the informer (the idliwalla). I thought he did one hell of a job, and hope that he is also seen in the other episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVDemonStar

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
i so cant wait saw the 1st episde of it today..
its like he rememberd something from his pichla janam
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_baner

how can they show him as a gunda in his past...when abhi was found in the dicky of the car, i distinctly remember ACP saying in an attempt to remind him,"Abhijeet,mein acp pradyuman aur ye Sub inspector daya"..that means abhijeet was already a cop before losing his memory...Confused
Yes Deepika he was already a cop according to the case of stolen dynamite

May be there is a twist to the twist
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Originally posted by deep_baner

how can they show him as a gunda in his past...when abhi was found in the dicky of the car, i distinctly remember ACP saying in an attempt to remind him,"Abhijeet,mein acp pradyuman aur ye Sub inspector daya"..that means abhijeet was already a cop before losing his memory...Confused

Right,... even i was wondering the same...
how will they cover up this scene.??? how can abhijeet see something which he never was Confused
May be he was playing undercover cop or helicination is a common symptom of dementia (memory loss patient)

Go to top