CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EPI 683:Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaj-1(24-Dec-2010) (Page 14)

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya.

LOLYp yo were!!!WinkActally Paresh was not a criminal he was victim of his Master so wanted to kill his master.
remember who played the role of the boss..the same guy who came as the judge in ADAALAT's abhijeet special epi....LOL

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya.

LOLYup yo were!!!WinkActally Paresh was not a criminal he was victim of his Master so wanted to kill his master.
Just like we are  victims of FW's complicated twists & turns.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Ufff.... A complete treat for ADITYA SRIVASTAV fans it was!!!! Day DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushing

Gosh, the episode was quite ordinary but handled in a different way. There were new locations.."real" locations. Team management....hmm...was there anybody else?? I noticed only DUO and basically ABHIJEET Embarrassed

I loved my DUO so much throughout.... I mean, Specially Abhijeet sir. Starting from the "idli" scene, then the shoe polishing, then Abhi accompanying the informer and leaving his coat behind...Day DreamingBlushing..the way he asks for the jacket..the knife and he cuts his hand....and then came the Milestonic performance of a Drunkyard!!!! ClapClapClap..This man is so Impossibly GOOD>...!!!!!!!! Every moment is special....when he is on SCREENEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Then the scene where he gets injured again Cry...

DUO is performing too well these days or I am lost into their world uselessly?Embarrassed... I am just so madly in love with them. The way Daya helped Abhi in his houseDay Dreaming..the sweet short friendly conversation.Day Dreaming."Superman samajhte ho" LOL" Thanks Yaar"Embarrassed.Day Dreaming.."isse achha to darwaza tod do keh dete" EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming...(count, there are 5 Day dreaming smileys for this scene...as someone had saidWink)....

BUT... I dont want ABhi to rememebr his past. I dont know if i am being selfish...but i seriously dont !!! And even if he does, please FW watch STOLEN DYNAMITE once....you will know that he was a CID officer even before the memory loss!!!!!!Ouch...

My love, my appreciation ....it all goes to ADITYA SRIVASTAV today.... I love him in any sort of role. And in negative roles, he is just too WOW Day DreamingDay Dreaming... But for me Abhijeet is the SUPERCOP DETECTIVE Abhijeet...and i want him to remain so all throughout my life. Please dont spoil that image FW...I beg of you...Ouch... I pray to GOD< that the new year doesnt bring a new Abhijeet for me.... I want him to remain the same...always!Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

zulaikhastarlitAqrab.Hasini_smilezerry123jiya.away_from_TVLadyMeringueChiinnudeepikabanerjeeastonishDemonStarvisromNandiniRaizadaa

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

@shagnika so you were alternately..day-dreaming and blushing...sab ka yahi haal heiLOL

Edited by deep_baner - 24 December 2010 at 11:27am

away_from_TV

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Me too in the list. This man has spoilt my good night sleep. No wonder, I may get a chance to see Santa tonight, distributing gifts as well.

Edited by Saadrita - 24 December 2010 at 11:29am

Aqrab.

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Well.....
This performance of abhi sir itself was a xmas gift to us...
and Abhi sir... himself is our santa Smile
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Their explanation for this will be a complete madness. If the trio can attack each other in ac7 because of some drug, then sure he is affected by a drug. It controls his brain and thus he felt so. I am expecting this.
starlit Newbie
starlit
starlit

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
don't want to see him as a criminal in the past - i really like his ''amnesia'' condition - memory waapus lane ki jarurat kya hai?? 

but yes, he looked so cute today - cute is not good enough to describe him - his acting was SUPERB today...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ClapBlushingHeart
i'm not being able to concentrate on anything today - keep on thinking about him... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by starlit - 24 December 2010 at 11:50am

away_from_TV

Go to top