Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Abhijeet was given a scope to prove himself and he did it.
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
First of all MERRY CHRISTMAS  to all of my friends here.

What a treat, what a treat we got on the Christmas eve. πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘
The episode was good, it was short but fast paced, no dragging, no shouting nothing, absolutely fine. Moreover the suspense is still on about Abhijeet's past.
 Coming to the parallel story, it was good. The theme is very much real as we hear about kidney rackets in tv news, newspapers. Daya Abhijeet was together and they were superb as usual. I liked the scene and conversation with the 'idliwala'. Some dialogues were really good specially the one when Abhi said thanks and in reply Daya said "Agar darwaza ....".
But above all was Abijeet. He rocked. When he was acting as a drunkard he again proved that what versatile actor he is.  It was a piece of excellent acting. Even after the episode I was sitting in the front  of the tv thinking about his performance.
Only thing I missed Vivek.. But otherwise it was a very good episode. Hope this standard contiues for the rest of the series.

subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The episode was good one..The duo was together most of the time and gave an outstanding performance,really liked the scenes where Daya sir shows his care and concern for Abhijeet thus showing the strong bond of friendship the duo shares.Aditya sir yet again proved his fabulous acting skillsπŸ‘
So, it was full of Abhijee Sir na! Great. Was Daya Sir there fully present, I mean in the whole episode?
subha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

So, it was full of Abhijee Sir na! Great. Was Daya Sir there fully present, I mean in the whole episode?

yes.just as Abhijeet sir was there,Daya sir was also present.Most of the time duo was together..
Didn't you see the episode??
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the episode a lot too. The story chosen (kidnapping poor children for peddling of vital organs) was appropriate and shown quite realistically. Although the investigation was pretty straightforward, I think the quality of the episode was raised by the good direction by Nandu Kale and the fantastic (I mean, FANTASTIC! πŸ˜Ž ) performance by our team, especially Aditya sir! The locations they shot in (the railway platform/tracks and the few scenes in the slum area) were especially instrumental in setting the atmosphere for the episode, kudos to the unit for this one.

I think this one was a real treat for fans of Aditya sir. He was totally in his element as mentioned by visrom and, boy, what an amazing performance. The scene where he acts as a drunkard and lays waste to the doctor's operating room was hilarious and really brilliant - he's always been amazing in these scenes and this one is no exception. I'm glad to see the good amount of Abhi-Daya scenes implemented yesterday, such as when Daya sir leaves him at his home . Also loved their scenes with the khabri (idliwallah)... that guy did a great job BTW. The final flashback scene with Abhijeet as a villain seemed terrific as well. Now it's up to the writers to live up to this and create an apt story for the rest of the series.

ACP sir was great as always, especially in the final scenes where they rescue the children, though he had comparatively less screen time. Freddy, Sachin and Kajal did well in whatever scenes they were, too. I missed Vivek, though. The forensic scenes were quite brief but I think they were aptly handled. The supporting cast was good, though they kinda gave away the ending in a way because the fella playing Prabhat is a quite common villain in CID. πŸ˜†

I'm not sure how they're gonna progress with the story, but for once I hope they plan it well instead of making things up as they go like AC. It was definitely a good start though and bodes well for the rest of the series. At least, I hope so!

Originally posted by: star571

yes.just as Abhijeet sir was there,Daya sir was also present.Most of the time duo was together..
Didn't you see the episode??

No, I was sick yesterday. That's why slept before.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!!!!! Ab mein kya kahoo!!!!!! Mujhe mera Christmas gift mil gaya!!!!! I just have no words now!!!!! Seriously Abhi sir just rocked the episode!!!!!!
away_from_TV thumbnail

Last night I could sleeo very less (you all know why ☺️). But  I dreamt of a drunkard breaking into my school gartden & me going 😍. He was in a pink striped shirt & was continuosly saying AINNNN.

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saadrita

Last night I could sleeo very less (you all know why ☺️). But I dreamt of a drunkard breaking into my school gartden & me going 😍. He was in a pink striped shirt & was continuosly saying AINNNN.

🀣
Wow... Seems like u had sweet dreams πŸ˜ƒ