Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow...I see that everyone really liked today's episode! I'm glad the first episode wasn't a complete dud like AC I. Maybe I should watch it online before tomorrow's episode.

Anyways, thanks for the reviews everyone 😊
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abhijit sir....what you have done , to these girls ??????

Chori kiya sabke heart???? How could you????and they can't just sleep !!!!

Girls...expect this again...this guy is dangerous and will stole your heart again !!! 😍
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😃Yup  remmber case of amneshia Patiants I this this theam also copied from that means the girl who was in some undercover mission git accident she rembers some part of past  like before her memory lost she watched one pic where hero was killed by goons.she told CID team that she is saw some people to killed one man,when investigation over they came to know she saw the pic before her accident and the man she saw was killed by goons is alive and that was a scene of one movie.same theam is use in this series. Edited by jiya. - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
now Abhijit was watching a picture and was imaging him as hero !!!
Which movie it could be? 😆
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The episode today was actually pretty good, not top-class but a notch above the rest no doubt, even though it had nothing to do with the series(well, not entirely)

They have shops set up in the weirdest places ever. I mean, that idliwalla was alright, but the location of the cobbler was totally out of place😆

I thought the team distribution was just right, Daya-Abhi together, and the rest together. Now only if Freddy were to lead the other team…However, I was kinda confused on how Kaajal was all f a sudden accompanying Daya Sir when she was with Sachin and Freddy😕 Oh well, I should bless my stars that it was Kaajal, and not Sachin, else he would be given the driver's seat.

Although the background score was really good(or maybe it's just me getting used to the shrill music), the voice quality of the officers, side actors etc were not good, whenever they talked, it seemed to be echoing, it sounded sooo out of place.

Daya and Abhijit shared an amazing camaraderie today👏…I was so glad to see them together today 😃 This was an ideal episode not only in terms of the case, but also their partnership. The ending was really proof of their friendship and understanding, especially when Daya says "Ise accha agar tum darwaza tod do bolte toh accha hota" or something like that. Aditya Sir was on fire today…he really shows that he is no better than the likes of AB and other movie stars, even better than some. His acting as a drunkard was just mindblowing👏 Just one question: Did Abhijit Sir really cut his hand?

ACP Sir was relatively overshadowed as more emphasis was given on investigation and searching for clues…but he was wonderful in the scenes he was in.

Freddy was also given so much less screen space in comparison to other days…Sachin and Kaajal dominated the scenes other than Abhi-Daya…and Sachin was actually tolerable today, while Kaajal was alright. Missed Vivek today, hope he's back next time.

The forensics was not that important in this episode, and I think that was one of the only scenes in that was shot in the bureau. For some reason, I felt Dr. Salunkhe was much, much better than previous cases…loved his acting.

I am eagerly awaiting tomorrow's episode, hope for the best! 😃

PS: A special shout-out for the informer (the idliwalla). I thought he did one hell of a job, and hope that he is also seen in the other episodes.

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i so cant wait saw the 1st episde of it today..
its like he rememberd something from his pichla janam
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deep_baner

how can they show him as a gunda in his past...when abhi was found in the dicky of the car, i distinctly remember ACP saying in an attempt to remind him,"Abhijeet,mein acp pradyuman aur ye Sub inspector daya"..that means abhijeet was already a cop before losing his memory...😕

Yes Deepika he was already a cop according to the case of stolen dynamite

May be there is a twist to the twist
Originally posted by: astonish

Right,... even i was wondering the same...
how will they cover up this scene.??? how can abhijeet see something which he never was 😕

May be he was playing undercover cop or helicination is a common symptom of dementia (memory loss patient)
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was actually good, well shot in the local trains, railway stations etc. I can understand how difficult it must be to shoot on a busy railway platform in broad daylight. Kudos to everyone. 👏

This time their efforts were not wasted.The episode was good, not like Saundar mein Laash where our duo spent 6 hours in water for a nonsensical episode. The only problem was the famous criminal. The moment I saw him, I knew he was the culprit. Wish they had got someone else.😆 Chalo, forgiven.

The theme was good. It is something which I have read in the newspapers - kidneys being stolen and bodies being thrown on tracks. This theme has been shown twice in CID, but this time it had a slightly different approach.

The girls - they were mentioned as 'bees ikkees saal', but they didn't look more than 14-15 to me. That's one wrong dialogue.

WOW!!! No words to appreciate Aditya sir. Just look at the way he plays the drunkard role. You can feel how he is thoroughly enjoying himself.

There is an enjoyment I can feel from Sachin Tendulkar while he is blasting away sixes or Roger Federer while he is hitting aces on Wimbledon Centre Court. While they are in full swing, they are unstoppable and on a different plane. That's where they both belong, it's a territory they own.

And for Aditya sir, this is where he belongs - in front of a camera getting into the skin of a character and transforming himself into someone else. He is tooooo good an actor and I can only say 'hats off to you sir'. 👏

Now the 'Abhijeet ka Ateet' track - I loved the last scene...it was sweet, but I really don't want Abhijeet to remember his past. . I don't want Abhijeet to shoot ACP and Daya. I also don't want the entire thing to be a naatak. I don't think they have written the story yet. I fear they'll mess it up. I am pleading with them with all my heart - this is our Abhijeet we have grown to love. Don't create dark sides to his character and make us lose our Abhijeet. PLEASE!!! Let this be some bad nightmare he is having. Nothing more to say.

About the rating - I don't know...I just feel like giving it a 5, just for our master of disguises. Let me think for a few minutes.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
I am still hopefull

Either FW has forgotten their own previous episodes like case of stolen dynamite or they have gone crazy

There has to be an alternative explanation!

But I shudder if I remember their trackrecord with explanations
Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago