Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

I m back to take REVENGE-AR New Link on 161 (Page 97)

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

nyc parttt...cont sooooon...m sure vivek n maya fed ammy wid all kindzz of liezz....
Hey sweety thnx for the cmnt
i am glad u like the part

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

hey yaar
i hate ammy for this....
maybe he has the reason...
bt u knw after this any girl... i mean any girl can forget it....
u knw for doing this a person should be hanged.....
bt for me no reason is big enough to do this sin...
n if in imaturity... hey yaar no one is that dumb

Yeah  u  r righte ...wel thnx for the cmnt
love u
salina
-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_mittal

hey dear both of the parts were awesome but so sad

how could armaan do this to her

i wonder y he is taking revenge

i hope everything solve soon

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal

thnx dear
i really happy u like it
-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushkajain

omg i was thinking vivek was behind all but u proved me wrong
i soo hate armaan 4 doing this to riddhima Angry
continue soonSmile
Well u have to belive it dear
thnx for he comnt
punamluvshilpa Goldie
punamluvshilpa
punamluvshilpa

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepreet

hey Salina...
i don't know i'm sorry but i def dont like the part where u showed Armaan being sooo cheap n a po*n video is being shown in college...it's like humliating....making fun of a real person in a piece of fiction....!!!
Armaan is well known being caring...the most lovable... the sweetest.. the darling of everyone... this part def contradicts OUR ARMAAN.... sorry but can't believe i read the part in hope of Armaan being nice....u had a nice concept..but sorry i didnt liked the part...!!!
Sorry if u mind me saying this...but i'm just really disappointed... feeling disgusting in myself...!!!
hey salina....sorry,but mai bhi yahi kahna chahti hun....aise incident humari society mein hoti rahti hai....aur un innocent girls ko bachane wala bhi koi hero nahi aata hai..isliye hum real life se jyada reel life ko pasand karte hain,jahan hume 'dr.arman mallick' jaisa hero milta hai...jo apni riddhima ko uske permission ke bina kiss bhi nahi karta....aur tumne uske charecter ko itna bigaar diya hai,i can't tolarate it....arman is my super hero...meri jaan hai wo...tum 2sra naam bhi toh use kar sakti thi...i hope arman "ksg' is not your hero...plz.don't hurt me  for making arman so cheap...riddhima kya,mai hi suicide kar lungi,arman ko aisa sochne se pahle....i love him to the core of my heart....
punam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-wild-

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika2010

hey Salina...
i don't know i'm sorry but i def dont like the part where u showed Armaan being sooo cheap n a po*n video is being shown in college...it's like humliating....making fun of a real person in a piece of fiction....!!!
Armaan is well known being caring...the most lovable... the sweetest.. the darling of everyone... this part def contradicts OUR ARMAAN.... sorry but can't believe i read the part in hope of Armaan being nice....u had a nice concept..but sorry i didnt liked the part...!!!
Sorry if u mind me saying this...but i'm just really disappointed... feeling disgusting in myself...!!!
hey salina....sorry,but mai bhi yahi kahna chahti hun....aise incident humari society mein hoti rahti hai....aur un innocent girls ko bachane wala bhi koi hero nahi aata hai..isliye hum real life se jyada reel life ko pasand karte hain,jahan hume 'dr.arman mallick' jaisa hero milta hai...jo apni riddhima ko uske permission ke bina kiss bhi nahi karta....aur tumne uske charecter ko itna bigaar diya hai,i can't tolarate it....arman is my super hero...meri jaan hai wo...tum 2sra naam bhi toh use kar sakti thi...i hope arman "ksg' is not your hero...plz.don't hurt me  for making arman so cheap...riddhima kya,mai hi suicide kar lungi,arman ko aisa sochne se pahle....i love him to the core of my heart....
punam

Hey anamika dont be so senti yaar...i love armaan the  way u do ....trust me i also did not like to describe his character like this but i have to show the passion of revenge i know its hurt u guys alot i am sorry ofr that ...belive me i  dont have any kind of intension like this but i wanna show the bad side of armaan ......i wanna show that if a persone can have his good side so it also can have his bad side.  i am not that bad yaar ...i promis ki u all r not gonna regret this fic after reading next upcoming part.....but dont worry guys in future u all r going to praise for this fic.but for that u have to w8 for upcoming part

love u
salina

Edited by salinashah - 23 March 2011 at 10:43am
-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki.5

hey salina
nice part 
u describe each thing in very goood manner ridzi's state
u describe so beautifully tht i can feel her pain
and the pics u use was said the story of girt itself who was betrayed in luv
i cantt believe armaan was doing this to her
please just make it all misunderstanding
tell me armaan was not doing this but right now
i first time in my life did not like armaan 
how could he, i
just feel too bad for ridzi.
she was alone and betryed by the person whom she loves and trusted
please tell me its all vivek and maya's plan and both riddhima and armaan trapped in this, i cantt see this
pls ab mujhe jaldi se aglaa part chahiye
do continue super sooon yar
i want to know y armaan did this
with lots of luv
nikita

Hey nikki than k uuuuuuuuuuu soooooooooooooooo much for the coment yaar
love u
salina
punamluvshilpa Goldie
punamluvshilpa
punamluvshilpa

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salinashah

Originally posted by anamika2010

hey Salina...
punam

Hey anamika dont be so senti yaar...i love armaan the  way u do ....trust me i also did not like to describe his character like this but i have to show the passion of revenge i know its hurt u guys alot i am sorry ofr that ...belive me i  dont have any kind of intension like this but i wanna show the bad side of armaan ......i wanna show that if a persone can have his good side so it also can have his bad side.  i am not that bad yaar ...i promis ki u all r not gonna regret this fic after reading next upcoming part.....but dont worry guys in future u all r going to praise for this fic.but for that u have to w8 for upcoming part

love u
salina
ok salina...i believe you....but 'super hero ' ka koi bad side nahi hota...toh feer wo ek simple  human being ban jata....and arman is my 'super hero' ...duniya mein bahut achche achche man ke bad side dekh liye....plz.ek ko toh good good rahne doh,jiske liye duniya mein jine ki wish baaki rahe.,...
punam

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-wild-desir

Go to top