Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

I m back to take REVENGE-AR New Link on 161 (Page 90)

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Hey here i am again with the update .I have an request guys plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont cursed me after reading this part bcz main khud shock se bahat nahi nikli.

Sorry for the errors.

Enjoy...............

~ I am back to take revenge~

Part ~ 10

Continued.................

" FLASHBACK"

Riddhima stood there froze on her spot like a statue The tears did't come out of her eyes bcz her mind still on the screen  her mind still cant recognized the fact.She knew its real bcz in her wildest dream she can never imagine such thing .She gulped in horror .

The intimacy on screen inceasing with such a speed like slowly slowly she is loosing her life her strenght , her love . her faith in love.

Riddhima didn't move from her stop .She aimlessly watching her video .She watching the betryal she recieved from her love .from her life.

Riddhima skin become cold , she shivered with fear.Then there on screen finaslly she saw the teroor she and he become one.

Everyone in hall gasped with horror .They are shocked out of thier wits.The movie got over and the hall went in scary silence.No one. no one dare speak anything they all still in the fact in seeing such a disaster.The movie got over and all the light got on make whole hall bright with its sharp lighte.

Riddhima eyes didn't move from the screen ,or should we say she didn't dare.After watching her SEX video in front of the girl who dare to move for the another step.
Riddhima eyes filled with hot tears.Her hand get loos , and as well as her body.She collapsed on the floor with thud .HEr lips quivered , her eyes glued on the floor with shock.

The reporter who was too watching this sin , come to the shock and gathered around riddhima .

The reporther achive the most spicy news of the year  so they did not leave the chance to ask riddhima any question regarding the matter.

ONe reporter ask" mam kya ladki aap hi hai

" mam kya aap har raat kisi ke saath hoti "

" kya apne ye sirf paison ke liye kiya, ya apko publicity chahiye"

Riddhima ear went deaf .She look at the floor in front of her.Her mind become numb.THen she heard the reporters asking about her character.She did't know what to d, what to say, and how to move .At this moment she forget everything.

A long hot fat tear come out from her eyes ,when thier rhier question sink in her mind.

THe all reporter start taking her pictures .Riddhima cross her palm in front of her face in a purpose to hide it.

she look a little up at thier knees and feel like her whole word spinning around her.

She look up still in a hope that this will become a nightemare , still in a hope that from somewhere armaan come and engulfed in his emberance.

ANd the other hand ARMAAN MALIK the lover of miss riddhima Gupt stodd there in the ner of the hall with big smirk , happiness and a big stisfaction in his eyes.Finally the day arrive for wich he was waiting with immence patince.How disperetly he waiting for this moment only he knew.

A man come from behind and keep his hand on armaan shoulder.

ARmaan look on his left and smile."WE did it man ,congrats" said this armaan hugged him

He walked towards the crowd and pushed them .He pushed all the reporters aside.and too grab the reporters attention.

When reporters saw him enetering like this in the crowd and pushing them with force.They also didn't leave him from question and start asking a queation from him too.

" sir apko kya lagta hai , is she innocent"

Armaan listen all the question from them and look the figure sitting on the floor with her head down.

"I cant belive how can a girl do such things. I know a orphan need a money but there is a thing called charity yaar.She can take it and i know a chrity can never upset her , they would definetly give her some ammount if she need that but this is not the way to do prostitude kind of jobs."He said with a fake shame look on his face

Riddhima head shot up to listen his face commentis her love not enough to make him a human.She feel like killing him wirte on this moment.

She looked in his eyes and asked" armaan kya mera pyaar kam tha , why armaan why , why are you doing this ,tell them na u love me armaan plz"

She begged him for her love for her reputation.He look in her eyes and knew what she wanted, but like he care.

Vivek whoo was standing there with a victory smile on his face come in front.All the people look at him bcz he is the one who was having sex with her.

He looked at them and before they could ask from him too he speak

" I know u all must be thinking about this video but this is all not y fault this is all bcz of her .She wanted some money and fame but i said i dont have any righte at the moment then she said if i didnot have sex with her then she will announced that i betryal her and raped her.But still i refused her bcz i love my girlfriend maya alot. i just only love her and always will.I try to make her understand but she didn;t listen me and star blackmailing me for no reason She said that if i dinot do what she wanted then she will harm my maya .I got scared.Then suddenly one day she called me asked me too meet her.When i reach there she make me drink some wine and after that i just remeber that i felt dizzy and got faint.
Next day she told me and show me this video and blackmail for money ,then i give her all the which i have just for my love maya.But i dont know when and how this video released here" he said all this while having crocodile tear in his eyes.

Then armaan said" see this what i said to u all, is orphan ne kuchh hi paison ke liyen apna imaan bechdiya. i still cant bellive log paison ke liye kya kya karte hain.I try ke ye matter court tak na pohonche.Is jaisi ladki ko to koi fikr nahi hai apni izzat ki aur pane parents opps sorry ye to anaath hai ise kiya pata izzat ke baare main.par mujhe apne colegge aur yahan ke sabhi student ki bohot fikr hai .Main nahi chahta ke is characterless ladki ki wajeh se yaha kisis ki bhi life par fark padhe"Said this he crossed his arms on his chest.

The principle come out from the back side side and said with sahme and anger

" i cant belive riddhima tum kuch paiso aur publicity ke liyen hamare colegge ki itni badnami karwa sakti ho, maine tumhe e achha student mana tha, lekin mujhe kya pata tha ke ye student ek prostitute se bhi ganda kaam karti hai."

All the student wich r gathered all aorund the hallwith anger in thier eyes , start throwing tantrum on her.

" i can't belive riddhima aisa karsakti hai"

" mujhe to pata tha ye sab sharafat ek natak hai"

They start whispering that what kind of a girl she is.

Not be able to see any more insult and humilation

riddhima stand up with a jerk and run out of the hall.'

She run and jzut run fast She didn't care about her breath.She wanted to run for the place which she knew she can never ever will forget.Riddhima stop on the middle of the road and look aroud .Where is she come ? She saw all the surrounding dark.The forst went into a sleep even a air is silent.

A flashes of the party come again in her mind , with a heavy heat and mind.

She broke bown completely and start crying out of her eyes.She dont want to live now she wanted to die .She cant face herself.She cant face this world now.

She sobbed like she will die any moment.She covered her mouth with her palm and start crying again.

she fist her hair in her hand , travel down to her face .She scratch her face with anger which is wet from her continues crying.

" why armaan why,why did u do this armaan.Maine aisa kya kiya tha jo tumne mere saath aisa kiya"She screamed in ager .

No energy is left in her body.Her head is heavy with pain.But she wanted all her answer .How can he do this with her she love him soo much she give all herslf to him then y he did thiswith her.

She gave a love to him thas y he did it .She wanted to no all the answer which are exploding in her mind.

" oh really u wanna know that" a voice come from behind her.

Riddhima turned around with shivering body and head.

Then her mouth  whispered"ARMAAN"

To be contnued.............

Hey guys i fullfilled my promise see i have update so fast na.Well now i am hell tired my finger are too screaming with pain .I think i have written too much .plz guys dont cursed me .after reading this part
i will try to update next part ASAP.

PLz dont forgot to coment and click like button.

LOVE U ALLEmbarrassed

@Salinashah@Smile

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

switangel27godsakejaspreet12rash.guptashanky18anum_026Princess_shonasree12-Aahana-shiv-sunainaluv_ar...riya...geetika_263anum ghouripratik053godisgr8mkp1995azy123sindukurlakshmisalvadiwifeyarddimacutie13bsk1armaans_desireAR_FANpragatiskrupal.sri24arsh444EHMMBH_fan1Gloriosaachelsiswarobi1avantika_singhsweety7395..KaJenDelena..sana.saba7diyachillStupidcupid1234ritu19anushkajainm-g19soniarahejajain92divi1octSwaatiiksgforever10shaaz_91GuDiYa...doosheekayongshinjannat4everAR-kashakshadmiss93Lakshmi86mansibhartirtjksAltairaInfinite_Flameilla8JULIELambrynsharonyaqoobksg_ritikaAmoon.88dhruvikaluvsKSGcrazy_4_karanpinksscutiepreetmaanujaanuvidu87Sanaa629aroosheemoonlight2630Crazyy_Fanblessed4armaania13KaJen_addictionfri42911shonadesireninavidesirammy_ka_ashugupta.aditi20Jenniferfan-Veritaserum-AR_LOVERwajiha-1AMMY12janu1610debby_11-Hina-anjie22tehzeeb25amruta04nyxxKaSh-Maneet-Fanjiyaa_mcrazy4KASH_ARronojoy_riadivkashfull..Amira..anumeha_rajatcant.be.assed.hinal_maaneetIanoconic.Medha.sweetdesireJunglebeespvd

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
res
*edited*
OMG OMG OMG ShockedShockedShocked
i cant believe amraan wud do that Angry
i hate him soo much ...i feel so sorry for riddhimaCry
pllzz update soon cant wait to find out the reason y armaan did this
continue soon x

Edited by zARqaa_X - 22 March 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-wild-

priyanka11 Groupbie
priyanka11
priyanka11

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
feel really bad for her...but i cant wait to read why did he do all this!
great going! Thumbs Up

-wild-

Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
nyc parttt...cont sooooon...m sure vivek n maya fed ammy wid all kindzz of liezz....

-wild-

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
hey yaar
i hate ammy for this....
maybe he has the reason...
bt u knw after this any girl... i mean any girl can forget it....
u knw for doing this a person should be hanged.....
bt for me no reason is big enough to do this sin...
n if in imaturity... hey yaar no one is that dumb

-wild-

sweet_mittal Goldie
sweet_mittal
sweet_mittal

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
hey dear both of the parts were awesome but so sad

how could armaan do this to her

i wonder y he is taking revenge

i hope everything solve soon

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal

-wild-

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
hey Salina...
i don't know i'm sorry but i def dont like the part where u showed Armaan being sooo cheap n a po*n video is being shown in college...it's like humliating....making fun of a real person in a piece of fiction....!!!
Armaan is well known being caring...the most lovable... the sweetest.. the darling of everyone... this part def contradicts OUR ARMAAN.... sorry but can't believe i read the part in hope of Armaan being nice....u had a nice concept..but sorry i didnt liked the part...!!!
Sorry if u mind me saying this...but i'm just really disappointed... feeling disgusting in myself...!!!

-wild-

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepreet

hey Salina...
i don't know i'm sorry but i def dont like the part where u showed Armaan being sooo cheap n a po*n video is being shown in college...it's like humliating....making fun of a real person in a piece of fiction....!!!
Armaan is well known being caring...the most lovable... the sweetest.. the darling of everyone... this part def contradicts OUR ARMAAN.... sorry but can't believe i read the part in hope of Armaan being nice....u had a nice concept..but sorry i didnt liked the part...!!!
Sorry if u mind me saying this...but i'm just really disappointed... feeling disgusting in myself...!!!

Hey sweety i know it after reading this part u all r gonna kill me but this what suspence called abhi to story baaki hai suspence baaki hai, who if its really a armaan in all this.u will get to know in other part soon
this is just a imagenery  concept, we all have read armaan characterr as a good human being but now its time to show something differet . and this what i am trying in this fic.if a person have his good side so ita also can have his bad.
love
salina

Edited by salinashah - 22 March 2011 at 2:05pm

Go to top