Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

I m back to take REVENGE-AR New Link on 161 (Page 81)

sharonyaqoob Goldie
sharonyaqoob
sharonyaqoob

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
hey salina...
im so sorry for being late in commenting...i read ur ff last week but dont have time to comment....
both parts were awsome....pm wala bhi aur ye surpise wala bhi....
imagine k ridzzz pr kya guzrne wali hai.....GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD...
i hope ye armaan ka kaam na ho...
cant wait to read more...
plzzz continue soon...
all the very best for ur exams...
love,
sharon...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-wild-

shiv-sunaina Groupbie
shiv-sunaina
shiv-sunaina

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
its ok salina take ur own time..n ALL D BEST for ur xams..do well sweety

-wild-

shiv-sunaina Groupbie
shiv-sunaina
shiv-sunaina

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
its ok sweety..all d best for ur xams..do well n make us proud salina

-wild-

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Live.Laugh.Love

OMG!!!! I cannot believe it, i am still shocked Shocked i swear my jaw dropped when i read that, i read the "suprise" part twice to make sure i was reading it correctly, WOW, you are one of the best writers Big smile keep it up!! please update soon, i am going to die if you keep me waiting, i so want to know what happens next Smile

SOry sweety for a long wait but the next part will be here any moment

sweetdesire

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy_ka_ashu

inshallah tum saab exams top karogi!

ah mujhe bhi dua ki zarurat hain! so many random exams, essays, projects, and presentations! pata nahin kaise manage karunga!

anyways i'll pray for you! 
remember to pray before your exams and inshallah allah will help you pass wonderfully!

LOVE,
Ashu
aww than k u soo much ashu u know u r great friend to suppor
i lov e u yaar
thnx for the wish
bsk1 Senior Member
bsk1
bsk1

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
any chances for update soon

Edited by bsk1 - 21 March 2011 at 9:27am
chemistrysucks Groupbie
chemistrysucks
chemistrysucks

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
update soon Smile
-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Hey i am back with the part . Thank u soo much guys for the support u all give me and bcz of ur wished my exams went very well.Now i have updated this part in hurry but acording to me after reading this part u all r gonna beat me up .Well according to me this part is really boring but lets see u r views.

Sorry for any error i have written this part in a hurry.

ENJOY.....

~ I am back to take revenge~
                         PART ~ 9

Continue.......

"FLASHBACK END"

Riddhima opened her eyed with a jerk .The dread event cant leave her mind after even after long period of time .A long tear escaped from her when she remember the past .She gulped , her throat  were dried with fear of being humilated in front of the whole world .

Riddhima was always a simple girl , She want nothing but love in her life which she never got from anyone not even a sympthy .In her school other childrens always teach her by calling her aorphan, but still she made herself stong ,she do not want to show her feeling to other.
But her life got chnged when armaan arrive in her life .

She still  remember the day when She give her body , her love ,her soul to him and what he giver her in return .No one , no one can even imagine that.That nighte still fresh in her mind .A sweat form on her forhead .She wiped her forhead with tissue immidietly.

Riddhima walk towards the mirror and touch it with her finger .A dark circle of pain from her her eyes..She enterd in washroom and got fresh.

AFter half and houre Riddhima flighte finally landed on her destination.The destination which she had leave behind her .The destination which her dreadful past.

Riddhima stepped  out of  the plan and entered in imigration counter.

Mumbai is still the same and as well as people , Riddhima walk towards the enterence and dialed the number.After talking on a phone she walk towards the near cafe to make her mind fresh.

Riddhima sit on the corner table staring the beach , She an heear the shores of the waves.These beaches , icecream parlour , thses roads, these wind do nothing but remind of his memories.

Riddhima tear her gaze from the past memories and start looking around her surrounding .

Suddenly her eyes caught the site of magaziene. A girl who was reading her magazine actually dont know that this magazines belong to someone else. Her eyes got filled with anger , hatrate , betryal.She clutch her jaw tight and fits her palm.Her nail dugging in her soft palm but like she do care.

Riddhima see the magazine having his picture on the front.

Not be able to control herself . Riddhima got up from her seat and wlk toward the girl who was reading the magazine.

She asked her politely if she can borrow this from her.

Shee look up at the beautiful girl and could not dare to say no  bcz she saw the her red blood eyed she got scared and not waited for the another moment she handle the magazine and rush out from the cafe.

Riddhima got confuse at her behaviour" why is she behaving like i am gonna eat her alive" she thought.

Riddhima walk back to her seat and for a moment stared at the cover.He had not changed much but yeah she can admitt this he become more handsome than before hi is.

Riddhima turned the page and read the head line.

"The new chick of the week, Armaan mallik new girlfriend nicole "

Riddhima flip the pages and got some quality information about him.Like his office his branches an uncountable girl friends.She got to know that he become the wold wide a famouse and most sucessful bussiness of the year.He change girlfriend like tissue, use for a one and thorw in the dustbin.

She chuckled , so typically of him.Riddhima kept the magazine  in her purse and walk towards the enterence of the cafe,.

AS she stepped out a big BMW car stopped front of her.

She sit  in the car and look around the big building thorugh the glass window.A six moth back she comed here to full fill her dream her parent dream.She do not want to achive a success for her self but for the sake of her parent who left in the middle journey of her life.She do not want to prove herself she just come here to give a new life for her parent name which get hide in some deep corner of her hreat and for this world.

The car come to halt with a jurk.A driver apologized for this to her.Riddhima give a glare to him and entered in the big building..

She unlocked the door and entered in her apartment .She can see armaan office from her building easily .

Riddhima walk towards her case and open it.She take his picture and placed it near the lighter.

She burned his pictured which give her immnse pleasure on relief. this is for what she come here.

Riddhima got fresh and sit on rocking chair with a hot chocolate she is still have her whole evening and its enough for her to make perfect plan for the other day plan.

She check the time she still have 3 hours for the club.From where she have to start her whole plan.

Riddhima rest her head on her chair , and again went back to the day , which have changed her from riddhima to soniya.

"FLASHBACK"

TO be continued...........

Hey guys plz dont get angry i know this is a short part according to u all.Actually i didnot catch a time not bcz of exams bcz of massi birthday party os i just update this short part i hope u all like it.

I promise to update the next part soon.bcz i am totaly free now.

Hey guys i want to tell u one important thing that i am sorry for the FF which i have not commented sorry guys if i had not comment on ur fics.but inshallah i will coment on them after posting this post.

PLz dont forgot to comment and click  like button.

LOVE U ALL

@SALINASHAH@

Edited by salinashah - 21 March 2011 at 9:44am

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya87jaspreet12rash.guptashanky18sudhi123-Aahana-sree12siddhshashiv-sunaina...riya...ksgmyluvmylyfffarmaan_bestwifey90lakshmisalvadisindukurbsk1cutie13mkp1995swarobi1karankideewanixazy123kuhus_erachelsiSoniTrueLuvrupal.sri24ritu19diyachillStupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..sana.saba7armaans_desiresweety7395Azmiidivi1octksgforever10jain92desikalakaarm-g19Swaatiishaaz_91anushkajainakshadjannat4everAR-kashmiss93Lakshmi86GuDiYa...punamluvshilpaKBfanNo1Live.Laugh.LoveInfinite_Flamedoosheekailla8sharonyaqoobksg_ritikamansibhartiAmoon.88AltairartjkspinkssParneetSdhruvikaluvsKSGmoonlight2630aroosheeblessed4gupta.aditi20JenniferfanABNERCrazyy_FanSanaa629vidu87KaJen_addictionfri42911ammy_ka_ashudesirshonadesire-Veritaserum-rupzloveuwajiha-1AMMY12AR_LOVERtehzeeb25amruta04Barbie3143-Hina-debby_11ronojoy_riaLaddoo.PhaddooKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.jiyaa_mnoseasync..Amira....hinal..anumeha_rajatMedha.divkashfullsweetdesireMrs.Hulk-LoVe.KaSh-spvdDownhill

Go to top