Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: salinashah

Hey well i m to not feeling good to righte thiese kind of thing abt armaan ,...but later these is the thing will lead story more interesting..........well sorry for not pm u ...but next i will.thnx for the cmnt
love u
salina

i knw this particular phase will lead the story ahead, bt the way u hav potrayed armaan's character in this fic................makes me hate him....... n e ways lets c hw u..... mould ur story further
 upd8 the part soon.... n also of ur other ff NOKJ........... i really loved it too
Edited by vaishiksg - 13 years ago
ssidra thumbnail
hey!!! I came across ur fanfic.... Its awesome!! Plzzz update soon
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Plzzzzzzz update soon dear......................😳
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
omg i cn't believe Armaan can do such a thing with Riddhima all along i thought tht someone else wld have tricked the video but no it was actually Armaan who did all of this... why..?? m very eagerly waiting for the next update... continue super soon, thnx for the Pm :)
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey plsss upd8 ur ff sonn waiting eagerly for u to upd8 them
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Important Note from Salina:

-Guys, Salina recently met with a fatal accident. Her bike had slipped and she's in the hospital right now, so she won't be able to update for about a month or so. Please do pray for her.

-Medzi ❀️
-wild- thumbnail
                           ~Note from Salina~

Hello every one well i m not femilier to every one but still i m writing this msg from salina i m her friend Ayaan.Just wanted to help her. and here to send her messege.So here the one.

From salina
Hey guys i m sooo sorry , that in these day i just cant updates my FF bcz unfortunetly i me with a accident a bad one . and still im in hospital . but will discharge soon.So dont worry after this  recovery i will give u the best update and yeah and the long one too , so keep patient and keep reading my fics .hope u all understand and will forgive me for not updating my any fic.

I promise to come back soon with a Fics blast,
Love u alll my friend s
Salina

Well i hope its work ,its her messege i m just writing it from her ID.

Bye guys
Ayaan😊

And yeah thnx medzi ,for the noteπŸ˜‰
Edited by salinashah - 12 years ago
divi1oct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salinashah

~Note from Salina~

Hello every one well i m not femilier to every one but still i m writing this msg from salina i m her friend Ayaan.Just wanted to help her. and here to send her messege.So here the one.

From salina
Hey guys i m sooo sorry , that in these day i just cant updates my FF bcz unfortunetly i me with a accident a bad one . and still im in hospital . but will discharge soon.So dont worry after this  recovery i will give u the best update and yeah and the long one too , so keep patient and keep reading my fics .hope u all understand and will forgive me for not updating my any fic.

I promise to come back soon with a Fics blast,
Love u alll my friend s
Salina

Well i hope its work ,its her messege i m just writing it from her ID.

Bye guys
Ayaan😊

And yeah thnx medzi ,for the noteπŸ˜‰

Its ok Salina..😊
Tkcr..😊
moonlight2630 thumbnail
hey dear i hope u r fine and take ur time take care of ur health first don't worry about updates we can wait get well soon waiting 4 u wana see u fit n fine.

Get Well Soon.
punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey salina dear,mai kuch dino se tumhe hi yaad kar rahi thi,socha bahut busy hogi,so disturb karna thik nahi...abhi lagta hai mera time bahut kharab chal raha hai...meri ek pyari sis ka bhi accident ho gaya hai,bahut tensed thi uske liye,abhi thori thik hai,ek sis ki surgery hui,aur ek to bahut jyada beemar hai...aur ab tum...bhagwan karey sab thik ho jaye...i love u all so much...and miss you a lot...
and about ur ff...we will wait dear...jaldi thik ho jana...

love u
punam