Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

I m back to take REVENGE-AR New Link on 161 (Page 31)

amruta04 IF-Rockerz
amruta04
amruta04

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
hey dear
awesome update
do continue soon
take care and thanks for the pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-wild-

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
hey..
awsm part...
bt really wanna know what happened next...

-wild-

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
thhnx for all the coment guys
lov eu
all
salina
sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Love the update  dear...........loved it soo muchClap...........could u plzz Add me to ur PM List.............thanksssssssss in Advance.................take care
GEET
punamluvshilpa Goldie
punamluvshilpa
punamluvshilpa

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
hey salina...awesome part....mindblowing....loved it sweety..plz.cont soon...
punam

riddhima1

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=arooshee]will wait for more
koi baat nahi sweety
bare bare stories mein chote chote batein hoti rehti haiLOL
[/QUOTE well thnx for the comnt
shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
hey salina
gr8 story
m eagerly waitin to read more
do continue soon n don't 4get to pm me
tc
shaaz
-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hey here the next next part i hope its long enough to u all.Sory for the mista i have written this part in hurry so cant catch the time to check it.

ENJOY.........

~{ I am back to take revenge}~

part ~ 6

continue.........

Then riddhima said " armaan i ..hmm yes .i will marry u "
Armaan quickly stand up and huged her tighted .Tear scape from noth of thier eyes .They feeling sooooo lovable and being in love with the  most lovable person..

They stand thier for a 5 minutes and then broke apart  .Amaan take the ring from his pocket and slide it in her finger.

" i love u riddhima " he wispered between his tear

" i love u two" she reply/.

Next day riddhima head on her desk and she is continues sleeping from last 2 hours . muskaan ee this and get irritated ." riddhima , u sleepy head get up yaar " how much sleep u want now,, Or should i say armaan wont let u sleep a wink"

" hearing armaan name riddhima eyed got widen

" how do know " she asked with utter shcok

" i know everythng sweety"

" par kaise"

" armaan asked for u romm no"

" ohh.. "

" so whats the new" muskaan asked mischivously.

"nothing   " ridz blushed

" oh yeah i can see that " muskaan said with wink.Riddhima blushed more

" OH ..sweety i am soooooooo happy for u >" THey hugged each other like a sister its tru they r not one blood but their heart just beat for each other .

Few days had passed .armaan and riddhima relationship gre more stronger and stronger .Being a bussiness  man armaan get little time for his fiancee but he never leave any chance to chaze her .

Life was never more beautiful riddhima she feeling so blissful with armaan .He made her show a new phase of life wich she love till her eternity.

Armaan come in college just to meet riddhima but when he come to collgege maya eyed got caught him.her inside demons got wild to see him.She had never ever see such a hot and sexy guys in his life time .BUt she is unaware that  AR in relationshio for a past fey weeks.

A 3 moths have passed .Armaan and riddhima meet in parks in resteraunt and her hostel room .They little make out with each other but neve rcrossed thier limits.

One day riddhima was in her bathroom nd having her steamy bath .She did not locked her batroom door becz she is alone in her room and she knew that armaan come in her room only in nightes .So she carelessly bathing .
Bcz of steam her glass door become little uncleared.

Armaan was sitting on his cabin and getting hell bored he just want to see his love so not wait for nother minute he made his way towards her hostel.
He climbed the pipe and jumped in her room .He looked around to find her but  cant .Then suddenly he hear some water noise.

" maybe she is washing her face" he thought and made his way in her bathroom.

""CLICK""

He open the door and get scocked to see the front.
Riddhima was standing in front of him , in glass door nacked.

He cant see her curves but still he can see her skin cloloured .He look at her .His mind is yelling on him to leave but his heart did not allow it .He just stood there and admir her.Wow mand she is lookind soo hot behind the steamy glass .What will happen if he see her totaly necked beneath .him.His below stat  to get wet . he clutched his palm in to fist and leave the bathroom in hurry.

Armaan climbed down the pipe and set in his car.He bang his head on the weel .His heart start thudding on 1000 on watz.

HE looked upward at her window and gulped .On right time he come out other iwse he must have loose his controle.

He drink the water from his bottle wich was lying aimmlessly on his back seat.

After drinking it he leave from thier .He hvae to do something he knew he cant wait any longer now..
Riddhima come out from her bathing session and astart drying her hair.Why is hse feeling armaan is near her .But to keep her thought aside she change her clth and made her way to the basket ball court.

Riddhima was walking in her clollege corridore suddenly muskan bumped on her .

" muskaan tu kahan bhaag ahi hai "

" are riddhima tune dekha nahi kal kitna specila day hai ."

" kaisa special day muski , tu kya keh rahi hai

" Riddhima tu bhi na ek dum buddhu hai , bhul gayi kal velentines day  hai , aur hum sab usi ki tayari kar rahe hain."

" ohh ..mai to bhul gayi thi.." riddhima said

" hal koi nai main jaa rahi hun baad main milte hai bye

"with this muskaan ran away from thier leaving thoughfull riddhima.

THis her first velentine but she did not know what to do .She had never be in relationship before..with these thought riddhima entered in her room.
Her room was totaly dark .When she about to open the light one big palm covered her moth tightly but firmly.

" stop riddhima its me"

" armaan "she wispered and turnedanround

Armaan look at her angelic face and flashes of last evening comeback again in his mind .he closed his eyes tightly to composed himslef from loosing.

Riddhimaobserve his fac and knew something is disturbing his.so she asked

"ARmaan is everything alright" Armaan see her concerd and hugged her tighte'"Nothing riddhim. just missing u "

" riddhima smiled at him.

" i come here to give u something" he said to her .Riddhima got confused at his words.Armaan frowrods a big bag towards her and said.

" be ready riddhima  at 8 . i will come to pick u up"
"WHy " riddhima asked.
" buddhu its surperise just be ready , but i just can say this , we r going on our first date" say this he smackedhis lips on her and kissed her passionately.Riddhima too responsed him equally.

AT 8

Riddhima looked at her slf in morror .She is hell nervouse.Its her first date with him .and she did know whats going to happen now.But she know that until armaan with her nothing going to bad happen with her.

" HONK HONK"

Riddhima jumped on her feet to listem his car horn .GOD plz help me .She pray in heart.And leave the room with lock.

ARmaan was standing with his back at the gate.He feel somthing in the air and turned around.Armaan heart stop for a moment to see andgle standing in front of him in white dress .loking totaly pure , never touched ,An angle who has recently come out from her new shell.
He walk towards her and hold her hand.

Riddhima see him in black tuxedo .She cant remobed her eyes from him.She  is proud that she have such handsome guys with her.

Armaan hold her waist and peck on herlicps

" u r looking beautiful" he wispered.She blushed'

" u too" she too coment

They both sit in the car and leave towards thier destiney.

ARmaan parked his car and lead riddhima in his private land

" wOw " this is the first word scape from riddhma moth to see the decoration .There is rounded table with orchids and champion between .The place is huge and having an shining snad on it.the blue water sparking like blue starts. .Which r too decorated.
Riddhima got nervouse to see this.

Armaan come from behind and hugged her.

"So how a surperise" he asked while kissing her on her bare nck.

She closed her eyes and whispered" beautiful"

"but not more than u "

They  have dinner together and dance on a romantic song .They both r lost in each other big eyeses.
Suddenly cloudes become heavy and within one minute a silver thread start pluked from heaven making atmosphhere more romentic.

"Oh shit ye baarish ko bhi ana tha" armaan said irritatedly.riddhima giggle to see his condition.Now they both r denched in water .

Armaan eyes caught the drenced dress of riddhima which is totaly clunching on her petetite figure.

Not be able  to control himself he held her wiast and  rubbed his nose on her .

Riddhima gasped to see sudden passion in his ayes.
ARmaan see the silver drops sliding down in her dress and get dissapear but his hear wnted to follow them and suckthe out.He dont want  anyone else tocu his riddhima other than him.even if its was mear water drop or else.
Riddhima clunched his shirt in her fist and let him do what his heart desired him to do.

ARmaan kissed on her neck and moved downwardstowards he cleavage and suck the drop riddhima moaned.

ARmaan one hand on her waist andother one start cressing her white milky thighs.
Riddhima kissed on his chin and moved downword to his hard throat and sucked the drops, which make armaan go crazy with passion.

Not be able to control him slf he pick up riddhima and lead her towards the cottage.Now thay cant control thier demons and cant control on thier bodies.

( PM PART )

( Incomplete)

Sorry guys for the late update .but this part is incomplete because the remain part i am goig to pm .But if u guys are not comfortable with the adult stuff so i can  lead the story  forwards without any intimacy , just tell me,ok.I cant promise that i am updatin tonight until i get good response for the pm part bcz it take lots of time.And examz are on next week so i get hardly time for my fics.

WARNING + NOTE : Whoever wanted to read the next part just tell me but be aware i am going to pm one who is 18 + .bcz its contain  adult stuff.plz give coment dont pm me becz my pm inbox become fulll of messeges now.

plz guys give coment on it and dont forget to click Like This Post  button.

LOVE U ALL
SALINA SHAHSmile

( guys plz dont pm meee just post ur request so i can remeber to whom i have  to send. my PM box is now full. plz guys)

( ~]] Authors NOTE[[~ )

Edited by salinashah - 01 March 2011 at 2:15am

The following 125 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya87godsakesp90psruthijaspreet12anum_026naikkalyaniKSG-loverrrrsree12-Aahana-...riya...armaan_bestpratik053desivinishath_afrozewifey90shazaadsindukurbsk1lakshmisalvadiarddimavrulsDiyankarankideewanixams021swarobi1ssidraniki4lifeGloriosaaAmna_xdsweety7395KaJen_AR_DMGManipadmacrazyforkaran..KaJenDelena..sana.saba7Stupidcupid1234arniindia5arsh444armaans_desireAR_FANmiss93Lakshmi86jannat4everdoosheekayongshinakshadanushkajaindesikalakaarsoniarahejam-g19ARCaskettFanksgforever10jain92SwaatiiJasleenkaur01shaaz_91KBfanNo1punamluvshilpashivi17Infinite_Flameiceprincess101-Jyo-ambrynsweet_mittalmaggie131984teri_susanAmoon.88archielicioussharonyaqoobAltairartjksriddhima1crazy_4_karancutiepreetpinkssarmaanlover_7unknown.puthmoonlight2630dhruvikaluvsKSGkavyaacharmingkillerdesirninavinacimaammy_ka_ashugupta.aditi20Jenniferfanvidu87ABNERCrazyy_FanaroosheeSanaa629AMMY12AR_LOVERpixie_nrupzloveuanjucoolzhasan2Barbie3143-Hina-janu1610tehzeeb25anjie22Laddoo.PhaddooteenorchidNorzmonikasethprettyasjenStinsonIsHerejiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatcant.be.assed.ar_sajan4evrhinal_maaneetMedha.Ianoconic.sweetdesire_Oishi_Mrs.Hulk-LoVe.KaSh-spvd-GoogleWithMe-

Go to top