Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

I m back to take REVENGE-AR New Link on 161 (Page 20)

Altaira Goldie
Altaira
Altaira

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Great concept.
The update is sooooooooo interesting
Plz add me to ur pm list.

Edited by Cutiepie_KSG - 23 January 2011 at 4:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-wild-

unknown. IF-Dazzler
unknown.
unknown.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
heyy
nice part 
cont soon

harneet <3

-wild-

Lakshmi86 Goldie
Lakshmi86
Lakshmi86

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Hi,

Nice part!!!
Bechaari yaar,
Viveck was so dirty,
waise Muskaan ne Riddhi ko khoob phasa diya,
there was no need to wear that dress..hai na........

And all the best for your exams...........

-wild-

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
thnx for ur all the coment guys
love u
alllllll salina
Swaatii Goldie
Swaatii
Swaatii

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Hey yaar . Read whole part . Nice concept .
Update fast .
PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR PM LIST

LUV U

-wild-

ksg_ritika Goldie
ksg_ritika
ksg_ritika

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
hey nyc ff ........

do pm me also wen u update ........

-wild-

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
than k u for all the coment guys
love u
allll salina
-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
  Hey here the next next part i hope its long enough to u all.Sory for the mista i have written this part in hurry so cant catch the time to check it. 

Enjoy.......

~{ I am back to take revenge}~

part ~ 4

He said : well i am....... ARMAAN MALLIK .

She gasped to listen his name " desire" she can see in his name and his eyes .she was afraid to loose herself in those passionate eyes which was pouring on her with instant paasion.

for 5 minute she did not say anything until a cold wind paas throgh her to make her come out from her thaught.

She again looked in his eyes which wich now a liitle below in her revealing dress which showing her cleavage. She blushd hard and turned around to grab a stall to cover herslf.

Armaan saw sudden movement  in her sitting position and saw her covering her self with a help of her thin stall.he mentaly cursed himself to loose his self like this.

How ever , he knew he had seen many  hot chicks before and have done many things with them but still he want see her inside .He want to feel her , want to touch her want to make her his strongly and passionately which she could not ever think in herlifetime.

But now to see her condition he want nothing but specify her  want to hug her console her and tell her  no matter what happen , no matter this world go up and down but will be by serside forever.He never feel such a strong feeling towards stranger and too for a girl .He had many girlfriend before but they are just for fun nothing else but this girl making him crazy with her beauti and presence.

Riddhima looked in his eyes and she can see the passion and love but she was afraid to belive it , recently she had reieve a betryal from her friend and now its hard for her to belive on stranger .She did not why but she is feeling very good around him very protecttively that she had never feel before.

A loud knock on the door make them come out from thier la la land.They lock thier eyelock and again there is a awkward silence between them.

Armaan stood up and open the door.as soon as he open the door a curly hair girl pushed him hard and run toward riddhima and hugger her tight to make chocked her breath.
Armaan balanced him self from falling infront of girl and stood up staright.He dont want to make fool himself  to falling in front of girl.

Riddhima looked at the girl and smile with wholeheartedly  and wispered " miskaan"

" riddhima to theek to haina , tujhe pata hai main kitni pareshaan ho gayi thi tere liyen, agar mujhe pata hota ke wo kamina vivek esi harkat karne wala hai to main tujhe kabhi is party main lekar nahi aati." muskaan said with guiltness in her eyes bcz she is the one who insist riddhima to come in vivek party.

"and riddhima what r u doing in this room and who is he" Muskaan asked while eyeing on armaan." kahi isne tere saath kuch..."

" muskaan have a breath sweet heart , he is very good man, he had save me from that vivek"

" oh now i understand , ok fine mana isne tujhe bachaya but still what he is doing in ur room."
Muskaan asked .

" muskaan stop this nonsense , actually  i am got fainted last night so  he take me in his room , for just a human sake," Riddhima cleared muskaan doubt.

" fine , if u say so i am believing other wise i am not willing to belive any other boy after last night incident." muskaan said with  cocern.

Riddhima smiled to see so much care in muskaan eyes for her in her lifetime no one even care to look after her but hese two stranger are doing so much for that she afraid if she eve able to return them back.

"Girl if ur both done with ur morning talks so plz care to give  some attention to this handsome , bacholar and hot boy." armaaan said with cheeky grin  to lighten the moond.

Both girl giggle on his cheesy lines.

" han chal rids brekfast karne chalte hain." muskaan drag riddhima to door .

They three walked in a garden restaurant and sttled them selfes comfortably.

" so hm mmh mm what ur name girl" armaan asked

" WHATT!!!!!" muskaan was shock to listen armaan comment i mean what the hell they both had spent thier night with each other and still they dont know thier name.

" What should i do if u r friend are not willing to tell her name" armaan complaied with cute pout wich make riddhima stare him with dreamy look.

" well i know she is slow" Muskaan chuckel with armaan and recived smack from riddhima.

" oww plz riddhima u hit  hard girl"

" shut up u both ok."

"So r u goin to tell me u name or .. u know i have my own ways" he wink muskaan  and hive-five

Riddhima did not know why but she felt jelouse to see armaan wink muskaan .Why is he feeling jelouse to see thier close proximetly.She did not know herself..

" hey girl , r u gonna tell me u r name or not"

" wo ..wo . iamriddhima"

"slow girl , i am not gonna eat u up" muskaan giggled.

" i . i am riddhima riddhima gupta "

"wow , riddhima, full of love" armaan whispered

" did u say anything" Riddhma conformed

"riddhima dont u think our names making great combination"armaan said

" what? , what u r trying to saying" This time muskaan asked

" u know , i mean,, love with full of  desire " he winked riddhima making her blush hard.

Muskaan saw this and little did she know there is definetly something between them .may be attraction but she know this story going  make a wonderful love story.she wished they realised soon bcz she had seen the love and desire in both of them.She is happy  too know that there some one  except her who is going to make riddhima life happy .someone who is goin to make riddhima forgot her pain and sorrows. some one who show her the world of love.

While eating they tease and chat with eath other and none of them feel uncomfortable thnx to armaan cool and friendly behaviour they bounded vry well.They all finish thier food and armaan pay the bill.

Girls insist him that they will pay the bill but he did not let them  do this crime acocording to him girl pay the bill out of his dictionary.

They exchange thier numbers and leave on thier differet paths.

Next day . the charity performance.

Every one was running here and there ,poking and fussin.
They are so much excited for this day.Every one had done thier best to make this show best of world..They all wanted to impress the students who are comg to thier college from a long way .From boston .

Some of the students are excited and some of them dont give a dam of it like MAYA.
She still not digest the fact that her whole plan got ruined so badly .she never imagin this in her wildest dream she never except any defeat in her whole life and now too she is not gonna stop here.

There was riddhima was very excited for the show bcz she also have invited armaan .She just wanted to spend her quality time with him.Who care if take a excuse of the show.

Riddhima dress in beautiful  red dress which reveling her whole cleavage and she is looking dam sexy in her out fit which make evry boy attion go towards he.but she did not care about the damn boys she just care for the man for she is waiting .for whom who did not let her sleep whole night with his those passionate and dreamy eyes.

riddhima reache the venue but did not find armaan any where .then suddenly all the light went off except stage one.and the next moment riddhima eyes got widen in shock.

tu hai meri soniye from  kismat konnection

Lets Go
If you feeling me
Make Some Noise

Ladies And Gentlemen Raise Your Voice.
Na na Na na Na na
Na na Na na Na na (x2)
Lets Go

Tu Hai Meri Soniye.
I'll Be With You Night And Day.
Jab Tujhe Dekhe Nazarein
Kismat Konnection Ho Jaye

Everybody On The Floor
Make Some Noise
Aa Karle Shor
Deewane Pan Ka Hai Zor

Come on Everybody Now Sing It One Time'Sha

Aai Pappi aai paapi Aai
Aai Pappi aai Pappi Aai
Aai Pappi aai Pappi Aai

Let me Take You Higher

Aai Pappi aai paapi Aai
Aai Pappi aai Pappi Aai
Aai Pappi aai Pappi Aai
Higher And Higher

Badli badli si raatein
sach ho gai saari baatein

Badli badli si raatein
sach ho gai saari baatein

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

Yeh kushiyon ki saugate
Jaise Rab ki hai dua

Everybody with me swing
Lets all dance the night away
Dil mein ho hai Aa Keh de

Come on Everybody Now hit it like that... sha

Aai Pappi aai paapi Aai
Aai Pappi aai Pappi Aai
Aai Pappi aai Pappi Aai

Let me Take You Higher

Aai Pappi aai paapi Aai
Aai Pappi aai Pappi Aai
Aai Pappi aai Pappi Aai
Higher And Higher

Lets Go
i got it on light now feel my flow
Baby take it easy
I'm nice n slow
wana show you
why we are two with two
i wanna make you a
Part of all that i do
Cant do without u
i testify
need u in my life
n I cant deny
the starry skies
that don't lie
Without you, girl, my heart rather die

[if u feeling me
Make some noise
Ladies And Gentlemen Raise Your Voice.
Na na Na na Na na
Na na Na na Na na] 2

Peechhe Duniya Main Aage
Mere Soye Aarman Jaage

Peechhe Duniya Main Aage
Mere Soye Aarman Jaage

Ab Toh Bas Aisa Lage

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

Everybody Join The Song  ( armaan looked at riddhima and winked at her)
Keep the Party Going On.
Yaaron Hum Se Barkar Kaun

Come on Everybody Now Hit It Like That'Sha

Aai Pappi aai paapi Aai
Aai Pappi aai Pappi Aai
Aai Pappi aai Pappi Aai
Let me Take You Higher

Aai Pappi aai paapi Aai
Aai Pappi aai Pappi Aai
Aai Pappi aai Pappi Aai
Higher And Higher
www.lyricsmasti.com
lets go
Tu Hai Meri Soniya.
I'll Be With You Night And Day.
Jab Tujhe Dekhe Nazarein
Kismat Konnection Ho Jaye

Everybody On The Floor
Make Some Noise
Aa Karle Shor
Deewane Pan Ka Hai Zor

Come on Everybody Now Sing It One Time'Sha

Aai Pappi aai paapi Aai
Aai Pappi aai Pappi Aai
Aai Pappi aai Pappi Aai

Let me Take You Higher

Aai Pappi aai paapi Aai
Aai Pappi aai Pappi Aai
www.lyricsmasti.com
Aai Pappi aai Pappi Aai
Higher And Higher

As the song end the hall was filled with big aplauses.Riddhima still not come out from the shock.What the hell this is happening .here she gettng hell worriedwhere is he ? and here mister giving her a big shock.

Armaan finish his performance and jumped down from the stage .He walk towards riddhima slowly not breaking eye conatct with her .Thier surounding just loking both them.
Riddhima feel uncomfortable in her surrounding .Armaan notice this and grab her hand and lead her towards the garden where no one could see them.

" Armaan" Riddhima whispered his name

ARmaan stopped on his track and turned around to see riddhima questioning face.He knew this is coming .He grab riddhima arms and pined her under the tree and pressed his body on her.

She gasped with the sudden body contact.

ARmaan looked at her rosy lips and not be able to control himself he lean forward to caprtured her pink lips on his.When thier lips just left inches apart armaan whispered in riddhima ear huskly 

"riddhima open ur eyes i want to see the passion"

As soon as  Riddhima mind captured armaan husky voice and opened her green almond eyes and then...

To be continued.........

i am really very sorry guys for the late update .i promise to update the next part as soon as i get the time .u know na 3 ff is hard to continue together.

Note : whoever wanted PM's just add me in ur buddy list.

DONT FORGOT TO GIVE UR LONG COMENT AND CLICK LIKE BUTTONS.

lOVE U
SALINA SHAH

Edited by salinashah - 13 February 2011 at 2:19am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya87jaspreet12anum_026divya417payal956gudiyanrani143prerna27luv_ar...riya...arushiiiKaJen_AR_DMG..KaJenDelena..bsk1swarobi1karankideewanixams021ADITI.SHARMA_03ritu19sweety7395minnat_mahidiyachillStupidcupid1234m-g19myedward12ksgforever10desikalakaardoosheekayongshinGuDiYa...cuteshilpaakshadjannat4everAR-kashmiss93Lakshmi86ambrynInfinite_FlamemansibhartiAmoon.88-Jyo-rtjksParneetSarmaanlover_7kavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGunknown.vidu87Crazyy_Fanblessed4puthammy_ka_ashugupta.aditi20Jenniferfanmoonlight2630desirpixie_nwajiha-1AR_LOVERamruta04Barbie3143zhasan2janu1610debby_11ronojoy_riajiyaa_manumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.hinal_maaneetMedha.sweetdesireMrs.Hulk-GoogleWithMe-spvdDownhill

Go to top