Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

I m back to take REVENGE-AR New Link on 161 (Page 143)

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 3016

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
yeah ita was yaar
then we went in resteraunt and have delicious meal
we talked or should i say he talked
 
hen after i also start to get comfortable in his talks
actually he never let me feel awkwork
he was realy sweet
o h god i just love the dateheheh
then we first become friends bcz he wanted to take a first step in our relationship
with our friendship
then we become a frineds
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonadesire

desir IF-Dazzler
desir
desir

Joined: 08 November 2010
Posts: 4994

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salinashah

yeah ita was yaar
then we went in resteraunt and have delicious meal
we talked or should i say he talked
 
hen after i also start to get comfortable in his talks
actually he never let me feel awkwork
he was realy sweet
o h god i just love the dateheheh
then we first become friends bcz he wanted to take a first step in our relationship
with our friendship
then we become a frineds
 


how romanticEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonadesire

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 3016

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
hmm fir uske baad hum ghar agaye then he gifted me a beautifulll silver earings
are tujhe to main batana bhool hi gayi he send me kangan through his mother to me
and they r sooo beautifull yaar
i m still wearing it
lolll

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonadesire

desir IF-Dazzler
desir
desir

Joined: 08 November 2010
Posts: 4994

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salinashah

hmm fir uske baad hum ghar agaye then he gifted me a beautifulll silver earings
are tujhe to main batana bhool hi gayi he send me kangan through his mother to me
and they r sooo beautifull yaar
i m still wearing it
lolll


how sweet yar terii story to total dmg hai kangan bhiEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonadesire

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 3016

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
hmm  wel yah yaar thatis
ye to thi hamari first date phir we talked at late night
after a week we become soo much comfortable with each other we come to kno each other like and dislike and u know what he tell me
he told me that salina
for our first night na we will buy a hot nighty for u toghther
o god the my just slipped out of my hands lolll

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonadesire

desir IF-Dazzler
desir
desir

Joined: 08 November 2010
Posts: 4994

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salinashah

hmm  wel yah yaar thatis
ye to thi hamari first date phir we talked at late night
after a week we become soo much comfortable with each other we come to kno each other like and dislike and u know what he tell me
he told me that salina
for our first night na we will buy a hot nighty for u toghther
o god the my just slipped out of my hands lolll




aww jeeju is soromantic and passionate but salina i guess aab hum pm par bat karen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-wild-shonadesire

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 3016

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
yeah main bhi tujhse yahi khne waali thi cme

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonadesire

monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 3880

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salinashah

Originally posted by monaya_sajan

i hav just started off wid dis ff...loved d concept...plz pm me from next tym...
HEY WELCOME IN TAMING ZND I M GLAD U LIKE THS FIC AND DEFINETLY SHWEETOOO I WILL PM ULOVE U SALINAEmbarrassed

thnk u so much dear...btw kya suspense par update rokh diyaShocked.Cry...awesome.Clap...really wanna read further asapDead... wen  r u planning 2 update??????????

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New MayUr OS pg-64 [18/SEPT]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68

Author: Let-It-Go   Replies: 536   Views: 45870

Let-It-Go 536 45870 08 April 2012 at 6:13am by MairMayuri
Revenge Marriage #4 LinkToThread pg154

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: Make-It-Pop   Replies: 1213   Views: 117795

Make-It-Pop 1213 117795 03 October 2011 at 7:34am by AngelsHeaven
Revenge of Brothers Grimm [Ch 14 pg61] Aug 22

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71

Author: -Sookie-   Replies: 560   Views: 45129

-Sookie- 560 45129 27 August 2011 at 12:34pm by mechantefille
revenge with suspence....mayur ff part 4 pg 51

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56

Author: sizzysehrish   Replies: 443   Views: 25764

sizzysehrish 443 25764 12 April 2011 at 5:15am by --Mahima--
A True Story~New SS-AK-Pt3 Pg15(28/01/11)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: kashishk   Replies: 121   Views: 14467

kashishk 121 14467 18 February 2011 at 4:07am by sweety_ursh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index