I m back to take REVENGE-AR New Link on 161 - Page 77

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Sal ...πŸ€—
hope u r fine now...😊
god i was missing you like hell...πŸ˜•
and when u didn't came online or not even send any pm to me regarding update...i was worried for you
and Sal don't worry about update just think about your health and take care of yourself
you are much more important for us then the updates ...u knw that right ...so come back soon...πŸ˜›
i m sure u will definitely rock with updates...
hope you will recover soon
missing you alot...
hope to see you soon...
and thnx for informing us Ayaan...πŸ˜›
and plz keep a check on her...😎... do inform us if she even try to think about update before getting well...😈😍

nd well this is for you SAL

Early In Da Morning Sun Rise With May.. Hopes But Its Set With Hopelessly...πŸ˜•
All Da Flowers Were Bloom This Evening With Pleasant Smell..😊
But Its Now Wither Awfully N Tonight All...
The Stars Came Out To Play A Signal.😳
But All Of Them Are Not Shining...πŸ˜•,
Cos All They Knows My Friend Is Not Well...πŸ’”
Wish U A Cure Soon...πŸ˜›
And Healthy Days Ahead...😊
that why...

take care
lots of love
jannat
...😍
Hey sal
plz take care urself
get well soon

glitter-graphics.comhttp://' border="">

http://' border="">

Get well soon, wish you soon recovery 😊

its okay :)

hope u get betta
tke care x
Salina Hun,

Take care of yourself and hopefully you will recover from this accident very quickly.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Get well soon! Dont worry about ur FF's, you take care of urself.

Love Priyanka.
Nice FF.

Can u please PM me part 6 and 7.

TC
Nice FF.

Can u please PM me part 6 and 7.

TC
Hey guys.first i m really sorry for the reallly late update...sorry.but i promise to give u updates on time

Enjoye...

~I M Back To Take Revenge~

Part ~ 11

Continue...

Pain is the only word can describe her condition.

She gave a love to him thas y he did it .She wanted to no all the answer which are exploding in her mind.

" why armaan why,why did u do this armaan.Maine aisa kya kiya tha jo tumne mere saath aisa kiya"She screamed in anger .

No energy is left in her body.Her head is heavy with pain.But she wanted all her answer .How can he do this with her she love him soo much she give all herself to him then y he did do  this with her.

" oh really u wanna know that" a voice come from behind her.

Riddhima turned around with shivering body and head.

She turned around swiftly and found arman standing over thier with a smirk on his face leaning to his black shining car.Both were standing in the moon light of the dark night.Looking at each other,
one had a so much question and other one is setisfied with what he has done.

Riddhima walked towards his in stroll.She literally dragged her moribund body towards his one and look in his eyes.She scan his eyes still in a hope that he will hugged her and say that he love her and that was all a dream.but he did not move a inch from his place rather start smirking on her condition.

He look at her face and his heart felt a happy bubbles in his heart .He look thorugh her heart and know what she wanna know.
" oh come one riddhima do u still waiting for me to hug u" he said with a smiled lingering on his lips.

Riddhima look towards him still in a tense and able to wispered" Why"

" why why why why riddhima riddhima..oh u wanna know that.hmmm dont u think its quick to tell u...but still fine as per as ur wish i will tell u...but u have to have to wait for a while"

Riddhima made a confuse expression just then a red hot car come in hault with a sudden abrupt .Making riddhima shiver.
And from it come out a man and women/Riddhima closely look upon them and shocked to find vivek and maya.

Maya come and slide her hand on armaan waist and kissed on his neck.

" hey baby why did u call us here.u know its time for our celebration and u r standing here with a bitch." maya said looking at riddhima with hatered.

" i too dont wanna be with her but need to clear some of her doughts.lets told her why did we do this with her" armaan said to maya looking directly to riddhima whose eyes on them.

He walked towards her and grab her hair from the back and pulled her towards himself with sudden jerk making her head spin in more pain.

"Ahha" riddhima cried in pain.This is hard to belive and see how a love of her life behaving with her.

" u wanna know that ok so listen thier is two .bloody two major reason i have done all this with u first u insult my love infront of the whole college and see i insult u infront of whole. no one dare to give a single scratch to the Armaan mallik property and maya is my love . how dare u to do this with her, u middle class girl. how can u ever think that u will insult armaan love and he will sit like a fool waching all this with his open eyes hun ..yeah and the second and a major reason thats all i did it with u." he  pushed her from his body and signal both his partner to leave the place, They did so.

Armaan saw thier car went far away from him and look at the figure on floor .He bent down to her level  , he slapped across her face two time on her both cheek making her shriek in pain and cressed her soft lips which is now purple with continues beating .

" so my love ...y did u do this hun...y did u make me soo cheap and low in ur love...do u know how much i love but bcz of ur stupid... .one bloody stupid act made all go wrong" 

" Just bcz i thorugh the black on maya face u do all this with me" riddhima asked totaly baffled by his answer.This is not a big issue wich he had made soo big.

" ah .no no no riddhima..do u  really thing i have soo much extra time to take revenge from u just for a little stupid thing...this what not u think baby...the plan is totaly difeerent from wich u have might be wondering...I do love u riddhima but i dont know why dont u give ur love back to me hun..."

Riddhima look at his question with a shocked face.Is he mad or something thier she give all herself to him and still he was saying that she didnt love him back.

"Dont look at so much shcoked...well isme tumhari bhi galti nahi hai...u dont know the whole truth baby The truth about me , about u and abt..." Before he could complete his sentense the sound of corps reach to his ear drums maaaking him stand straight.At right on the moment he dont want the corps to watch him with her. Her condition is not well. and he really dont wanna ge arrest today.

" right now i have o go but baby i will come again...back to u my love..."Said this he dissapeard in the darkness.leaving riddima all alone on the road .

To whome she cursed ,her destiney. her love, her ownself.Now the tears are to failed to come out and light her heart.

She felt her throat dried and hurting very badly.Today was the day for which she had waited so impatiently , today was the day she become a women from a girl, today was the day which she had experince the pleasure and today was the day where she had recive the betreyal from her only love .

For whcih she had prayed to her god for his safety.She prayed to god for his saftey but ma be she forget to prayed for herself.But does she really have to pray for her in the presence of her own love.

People say what ever god do . do for our own good but why she doesn't fiind any good in it. does it really have any good in this all drama.Then why doesn't she is able to find it.

Her mind was filled with all this question . her head start to spin with the headache and her body start loosing  all the nuterition.she had barely eat something from the morning bcz she had expected a fine dinner with her love on a beautiful ocansion but its all turned to be out toalty unexpected.

Suddenly riddhima hear some loud some coming from the other side of the road and saw a truck coming towards her.And in the no time she felt a immnse pain hit her body and all surrounding become dark.

FlashBack End.

In DElhi At 8 PM

Riddhima stood in front of the mirror looking at her reflection" perfect she wispered.Closind the main door of her apartment she walk towards the parking area.

She start her car and lead it towards the most expensing an dpopular idsc of delhi. The Disctheque. is one of the most expensine and most popular dis of Delhi.

The red hot car come in abrupt halt making all look at the car in o look.

She bring her one legs out of the car making all the outsider stop thier eyes on her long and bare seductive leg.
She grab the handle of the dorr showing her 'R ' diamon bracelet. and come out with a swift moment.

Boys liked thier lips and gulped hard.Man this is soo hard to control on thier  demons which this chick has evoked.

All the boys look at her in awe.Man such a BOMB of hotness.

Riddhima look at her surrounding knowing well her effect on them.She stroll to enterence of the main department.

The bouncer was standing on large red door with arm crossed and a dangerouse on thier faces.Riddhima walk towards the door with such a attitude and such a seductive styly every one stop on thier track just to see her moves.

Bouncers raised thier eyebrows at herMan they ha never seen such a chick before.
Riddhima saw everyone with corners of her eyes and smirk .She stood in front of the door and show her entry card.
They gurad nodded and open the lard double door for her.

Riddhima eneter in the disc to found only darkness Thier was a dim light ofcourse but thier is no music.

" what is hell all hepening here, god i m suppos to find him here but i dont think he is here" she thought with mad fce. god is desinety alway never let her win.Witha tought she turned to go out but stopped on her trach when the his voice reach to her hears.

Music

Race Saanson Ki
Race Chahat Ki
Race Dhadkan Ki
My Heart Is Racing On

Race Saanson Ki
Race Chahat Ki
Race Dhadkan Ki
My Heart Is Racing On

Nasha Tera' Nasha' Nashila Nashila Hai

She was shocked to see him after a long time , All the emotion wich was hidden inside her heart start to pouring out.How much she tried but still she remember her beautiful time with him, why did he do this with her , why did her love her soo much if he wanted to hurt her so badly.

Allah Duhai Hai
Betabi Chaayi Hai
Muskil Judai Hai
Haan Tere Pyaar Mein

[ Race Saanso Ki Song Lyrics @ Http://Www.Hindilyrix.Com ]

Allah Duhai Hai
Betabi Chaayi Hai
Muskil Judai Hai
Haan Tere Pyaar Mein

When I M Touching Your Body
All My Touches Are Driving Me Crazy
Leave It Just On Baby No Need To Worry

He sing with his male passanate vioce , dancsing with the hot chicks.

Hasraton Ki Jalan
Hum Bade Din Sahe
Haal Jo Bhi Raha
Na Kisi Se Kahe

Teri Zulfon Tale
Ab To Jeena Mujhe
Mang Le Tu Agar
Jaan Bhi Doon Tujhe

Ada'Aadaaa'Aaadddaaa'Ada Ne Hi Loota Hai

Allah Duhai Hai
Betabi Chaayi Hai
Muskil Judai Hai
Haan Tere Pyaar Mein

Stiil the same , she wispered.

Allah Duhai Hai
Betabi Chaayi Hai
Muskil Judai Hai
Haan Tere Pyaar Mein

Faslon Se Mile
Ab Yeh Mumkin Nahi
Zindagani Meri
Kuch Tere Bin Nahi

Teri Hi Khwaab Hai
Teri Hi Pyaas Hai
Arzoo Meri Kya
Tera Ehsaas Hai

Fida'Fidaaa'Fidaa'Fidaaa Tujhpe Dil

A girl come to him and slide her hand from his back seductively .Riddhima look at the girl face try to recognize her but next moment shocked to see maya ." yeah this what i have expected"" she thought .

Race Saanson Ki
Race Chahat Ki
Race Dhadkan Ki
My Heart Is Racing On

Nasha Tera'. Nasha Nashila Nashila Hai

(Allah Duhai Hai
Betabi Chaayi Hai
Muskil Judai Hai
Haan Tere Pyaar Mein ) ' '- 2

He grab her hand and let her stand in front of him , he smacked manly lips on her kissing her madly.All the younger cheering them and booting with thier high voices.

After He finishing his song all cheered for them .And claped to thier another passionate kiss.

Riddhima wanted to cry but the tears didnt come out, for whome she cry for the Bast*** who was kissing another girl, who betryal her.

Riddhima composed her self quckly and said to hersel" Now mallik i wont sapre u. now start u r countdown from now on."
Said this she walked towards the stage.

Armaan sitting on the couch with maya on his lap kissing her upper chest pasionately come out  in a trnse when they hear...

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me

Ah Zara Zara .. Ooo Ooo Ooo

Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Ooo Ooo Ooo

[ Zara Zara Touch Me Song Lyrics
@ Http://Www.Hindilyrix.Com ]

(Bin Tere Sanam Is Jahan Mein
Beqkaar Hum
Dum Da Dum Da Dum
Bin Tere Sanam Is Jahan Mein
Beqkaar Hum ) '.. 2

Armaan eyes poped out from his socket too see such a beautiful , hot . sexy and and he forget the word to describe the hotty on the stage.

Ah Zara Zara .. Ooo Ooo Ooo

Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Ooo Ooo Ooo

(I Love The Way You Touchin Me, Feeling Me
Boy Im Gonna Be Rebelling
Boy My Little
Secrets Gonna Let You Know
That Wen You Put Your Arms Around Me
I Love The

Maya got jealouse to see the hotte on the stage making thier moment disturbed.
Riddhima smiled and look at armaan with a corner of her eyes. and dance with other boyes on the floor.She touched thier front chest making armaan frown

(Tere Hi Tera Hi Intezaar Hai
Mujhe To Bas Tujhse Pyaar Hai
Tera Hi Tera Abb Khumaar Hai
Khud Pe Na Mere Ikhtiyaar Hai ) '' 2

Beqkaar Hum
Dum Da Dum Da Dum
Beqkaar Hum ) '.. 2

Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Ooo Ooo Ooo

Armaan really didnt find good to see this new chick touching other boys like this.He dont know why but he didnt like.To his luck maya leave the disc said this that she is going in hotel wich is near the disc.armaan nodded and said he will be coming after a sometime.

Once Time Touch Me Like This
I Like What You Want
What You Give Its A Risk
Two Time Touch Me Like This
Together Wanna Fasa D Style The Way Tat A Lover
Three Time Touch Me By Far
Gets Over Here Comes The Crazy With Me In My Car
Its One Time Touch Me Like This
I Know Wat You Want, Wat You Can, Wat You Say.. My Lover

[ Zara Zara Touch Me Song Lyrics @ Http://Www.Hindilyrix.Com ]

(Yeh Dard-E-Dil To Ho Na Agar
Sataye Abb Dooriyon Ka Gum
Behek Jaye Na Yeh Kadam
Hai Tujhe Meri Jaan Ki Kasam ) '.. 2

Beqkaar Hum
Dum Da Dum Da Dum
Beqkaar Hum

Riddhima saw maya departure and dance more seductively making armaan give a look pleasure.

(Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Ooo Ooo Ooo) '.. 2

Beqkaar Hum
Dum Da Dum Da Dum
Beqkaar Hum) '' 3

[ Zara Zara Touch Me Song Lyrics @ Http://Www.Hindilyrix.Com ]

Not be able to control himself he walk towards her with a heavy steps.

He grab her hand pulled her towards himself making her crash on his chest.

Both look at thier eyes, she pushed him and start dancing again.Armaan got angry to watch her this attitutde no one dare to resist him and this girl how dare her to pushe him.

He grab her waist and try to kiss her, but when he was just inches apart from her lips. She pushed him hard making all stop on thier tracks .

" You bit** how dare u to pushed me"He raised his voice making all the girl scared, she never saw him so angry before and too on girl no a bid no , he just used them for his pleasure.

Which riddhima listen his voice her blood got boiled with anger , all the moment t, the Velevtines day and the night flashe come in front of her eyes amking her nerves tights.She come forword and give a tight slapped on him face, .like all her anger she poured i her anger.

Because of the sudden slap  armaan half body twirl around .Riddhima felt her heart really light after slapping him riht acroos his face.

Armaan turned his head towards her with  a anger in his eyes which now become red.He walked towards her closely and  then...

To be continued...

OHH now i m really tired guys...i hope this lenght is enough to repaired the damge...

Plz give u long comment on long upt. and plz dont forgot click to like button.

Whoever wants PM send me budy request

Love u

@Salinashah@

Edited by salinashah - 12 years ago