I m back to take REVENGE-AR New Link on 161

-wild- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys remember me ?well i am salina shah from delhi .hey guys i am writing my first FF on AR so plz do read and tell how is it?  I have a thought of this story in my mind from a long time so i want to share it wid u all .so plz read and dont cursed me.😉                       

~{I  AM BACK TO TAKE REVENGE}~
                                            INTRODUCTION

LOVE  ?what is love ?a reall meaning knows every one but could not understand it or should i say dont want to. . they try to follow but will they success.

14nth faburary  the most beautiful day for the lovers who tried hard to impress thier loved .In the city of mahattan many people are busy to make his date the best one to make this day beautiful.But who knows what future have stored for them .Will they going to stand by each other side in thier whole life or its just matter of few moment who know?

In calavary hostpital in new york doctors were running here and there instead of celebrate this day they r tried to save the life .which is on her last stage .

she is lying there in hospital bed of mahattan .motionless no hope for life , not wanted to see the criule world otside which covered her face to hide the scariest truth.she have no strenght to face it .

Inside the OT Dr. rajat  was busy in trying to save riddhima her head quite severe and her face in sever danger andgoing to take a lot of work but he knew what he was doing. However, when he had cleaned her face the blood and seen her face he felt something inside. As if he knew this girl but it was impossible as this was the first time she was looking at him. In order for him to concentrate he needed to forget about her and only think of her as his patient.

Outside the Ot He is sitting there praying for her mercy to god.He is crying but did not want to show to other people his weakness.

but today he want to cry bcz he could not be able to believe the truth thats his friend is fighting for her life .HE pray silently for her life.Why god always does this to her? What she has her fault in this ?Why god always play cruil game with her?

In her whole life she never wanted to harm even a fly and peole are long way to think.He want nothing but her happiness from his childhood, afterall he is her childhood friend. he knew she loved Someone who meant the world to her and for someone who no longer existed in her life.

He just came here to meet her but left shocked to see her condition.he is not going to leave the person who had done this to her.

He promised o himself: I am not going to leave u ARMAAN MALLIK u have to take back all the pain u have caused her.

He came out of his thaught when doctor tapped his shoulder .

Doc : hmm sir aap ka naam

HE  : i am sid siddhant modi riddhima ka best friend from childhood

Doc: ohh

Sid : doctor what happend is she alright ? i want to meet her right now .plz tell me how is she? " He become worried now

Doc: actually wo ... sir..

Sid: aap bol kyu nahi rahe doctor iam asking u something    tell me how is she? .Can i meet her?" now he is hell worrid now why the hell is doctor is not speaking anything.

Doc" Sir we have saved her but...

Sid    : but what doctor

Doc : ...

To be continued

~INDEX~
                            Part one ~ page - 6
                            part two ~ page - 11
                           Note         ~ page - 16
                           part three~page - 16
                           part four ~ page - 21
                          part five ~ page  - 25
                          ( a passionate kiss)
                         part six ~ page - 32
                         Part seven~ page-50
                                                  Part eight ~ page 64
                          Part  nine ~ Page 82
                         Part  ten~ Page 90
                        Part Eleven ~Page 108
                        Part tweleve~ page 116
                         part thirteen~ page 147

So tell me guys did u like it or not .should i continue this or not.plz guys ur comment and opinio are very important for me.plz do comment and click like  button

love u
salina😊

Edited by salinashah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Great concept.
The title is sooooooooo interesting and so is the introduction.
Plz update the first part soon.
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice intro!  I really like the into, but what has Armaan done to Riddhima?  Like I'm really curious right now!  And why is Sid there?  The title is really interesting, but who's back to take revenge?  Armaan, Riddhima, or Sid?  Please do continue, and please add me to the PM list. 
Caramel_21 thumbnail
interesting start salina. waiting for the next update..
thanks for the Pm and update soon..

love Mel..
wow salina!!! awesome!! please continue soon!! this is an AR not pukema ff tho right? lol
anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting concept..........Looking forward to a good AR fic.....do PM me when u update next....
soniaraheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh wow congrats for ur first ff......and really it is very nice start.................... intro was just amazing.....and thankx for pm and continue soon..............

-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting concept
do pm me when you update it
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey salina nice intro
and i am curious to know about riddhima
but my one wish please make it AR
with lots of luv
nikita
-wild- thumbnail
Originally posted by: asma_227

Great concept.
The title is sooooooooo interesting and so is the introduction.
Plz update the first part soon.

hey dear thnx for the comment