India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2:Fikkar Not Mohabattians (Page 2)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
@love14 - hey there, very much appreciated that you like it! I went to cook for dinner for me but the post is still incomplete
I talked on Arohi's view! I have to talk on the family's view and then sweetuu Arjun;-) I will have a short conclusion on Arohi's bit now.
=======================================================
Arohi is definitely for the time being going with the waves as it is coming,yet this is another test for her,to what extent will she let the waves carried her away! She has already started feeling the voidness in her existence without Arjun,despite being surrounded.
She is sort of getting carried away on the mind forged manacles from her family point of view! She has always been supported by her family but then she never saw sadness and even the family nevr saw Arohi in sadness! They are thinking it to be temporary shocked and she will be alright! Even Arohi is trying to think that way but 'her heart is so pulled to Arjun.' She is really not being able to make sense,despite she thinks she has, but actually she is herself in conflict on what this emotion is! She knows she love Arjun but then what is this emotion - judai,akelapan ya sadma?
Her eyes still sparkled with innocence but dried! Only a kiss on those eyes will make her feel so warm and realise what is she doing actually? She is as strong willed and charming as Arohi Sharma, Arohi Sharma was the grown up  girl who met the man to be the companion in her dream,a struggle she has to do by herself,all she needed a support from someone who will not let her fall. Also not to forget the maturity of Arohi Sharma also depicts from being the elder daughter in the Sharma and yet always sense the responsibility and practical thoughts in life! Arohi Ahluwalia is the spoilt of everyone in her house! She will take a little time to identify this feeling and understand the proper meaning but once understood,she is not moving back,she will just go and not lose it!
Time for Arohi Ahluwalia is what will make her understand what she meant in love! This love feeling will grow so intense and strong that she is going for it,leaving everything behind as she will realised what was this emotion and how she binded her eyes!
It is going to be a love that shows,love is not defined within the society rules! Love is a step beyond society where hearts never betray you because the love is as pure 'humans' where name attached to them or 'title' attached to them,do not matter,for they love them as they are! Arohi will come to the stage of 'acceptance' Yet she has to pass through this test of thorn to understand herself and then what she feels for Arjun! Once done, she will be 'breakaway'
And for that,here are some extracts of the song 'breakaway' from Kelly Clarkson for our Arohi's development:
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes ?til I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I loved
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway

Wanna feel the warm breeze
Sleep under a palm tree
Feel the rush of the ocean

Get onboard a fast train
Travel on a jet plane, far away
And breakaway

This song is awesome,for those who have not heard it,have a look to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLUmlyuXonk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

This part onwards I will continue on the point of view of Arjun and looking at his perspective in his 'self-journey' too.
I chose this picture because of Karan's expression for Arjun! This frowned dimple is like 'What is happening to me? Still if I am holding it,I will not let it go like this,I will fight for itWink' and then they are binded,sort of 'the strings of fates' have tied them together.LOL With the expression of Kritika as being someone who is sulky,just fits on how she is behaving at the moment!
On the KaranKritika's expressions,wow,they have just a kiling effect! Both of them do something with sort of perfection level that are so eyecatching! Excellent job,guys!Thumbs Up
Soon,coming for the Arjun's part!
For the time being,shared lyrics for Arjuhi:
Movie: Tum Bin
Song: Dekhte hi Dekhte
Lyrics:
--MALE--
Dekhte hi dekhte dil kho gaya - 2
Dil kho gaya to pyaar tumse ho gaya
Is pyaar ko kab tak magar chhupaayenge hum
--FEMALE--
Dekhte hi dekhte dil kho gaya
--MALE--
--FEMALE--
Aah aah aah, aah aah aah
--MALE--
Jaanegi tu jis din mujhe
Mujhse ruth jaayegi tu
Todegi is dil ko mere
Khud bhi toot jaayegi tu
--FEMALE--
Mere dil pe na qaabu chala
Tere baaton ka jaadu chala
Ke dil apna to gaya
--MALE--
--FEMALE--
Dhadkan meri badli si hai
Aankhon mein phir sapne khile
Aane laga tumpe yeh dil
Judne lage yeh silsile
--MALE--
Kabhi lautkar aata hai
Haan pyaar ki is raah mein
Yeh dil jo gaya to gaya
--FEMALE--
--MALE--
--BOTH--

Edited by Eshu11 - 19 December 2010 at 4:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
*nudge* Zabardust Nisha! StarStarStar LOVED loved the poems :) Beautiful & apt Star

Aro's situation reminds me of a quote: "You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cant close your heart to the things you dont want to feel" source i dont remember Embarrassed

Keep writing & delighting :) *phoolo ki baarish*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
EshuHug fikar not...i m wit u....:D

dekte hi dekte song from Tum Bin is so apt for Arjuhi...
wasnt aware of these lines..
they are perfect from Arjun' n Arohi's pov..
--MALE--
Jaanegi tu jis din mujhe
Mujhse ruth jaayegi tu
Todegi is dil ko mere
Khud bhi toot jaayegi tu
--FEMALE--
Mere dil pe na qaabu chala
Tere baaton ka jaadu chala
Ke dil apna to gaya

Edited by shibz - 19 December 2010 at 5:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishpinkyfrkaranikaAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I have to sit back and read all this liesurely.  nisha superb Clap

@shibz  - those lines really suit arjuhi so well Thumbs Up,  male version ka lines suited the after jungle track,  female version ka lines aanewala track ko suit karenge.  she will surely feel it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index