India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2:Fikkar Not Mohabattians

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Hello Mates, I thought to have a 'funda' post!

This picture perfectly describes how Arohi and Arjun are! Arohi who has been crushed inside and is being rubbed salt by Gauri is expressing anger towards Arjun while Arjun is determined not to let her think wrong on him.

Wait? Arohi has wrong opinions on Arjun and Arjun can;t stand it! Hmmmm Is not it something we saw before????Cool
A quickie recap when in the kidnap scene when Arohi thought Arjun is keeping those letters to blackmail Gauri and Arjun's drunk and told him he is not a 'kamina' Iss dil mein shayad ek dhadkan baja .....
Toh what happen next? Arohi ki pachtana!!!!! Arohi when ouski ghusa thand hogayi,she realised she has formed a wrong opinion on him and then this is when we got the 'sorry sequence scene' and Arohi let her innocence and chirpiness take over her!

Now what is different?
Arohi is the same girl but the only difference is in her playful mood she has trusted someone so much and loved his company so much that she did not want it to end! It was like a dream for her! And then she was so at ease with him, shown with casual wear, chirpy talk, ek dum bindaas mood, and then realised he is her lifepartner as he is the one he met in the masquerade party! It started with a strong infactuation fron Arohi's side!
She drowned so much in it when she expressed her love to this man, she realised,this man is an illusion! It has been shattered into pieces! By illusion,I mean, the real identity of him,on how the society knows him, was left hidden! And it was not enough,but then family members,those who hold tightly come as representative of the society and keep piling on the crush of her trust to the extent that even a tear can not be dropped! She was so shattered that her eyes were asking zillion of questions to Arjun and yet her heart is holding it! Her mind is thinking 'Y me when I have never thought anything wrong to someone else?' and yet her heart is holding her with the warmth of love! Making Arohi numb!
Society is injecting many 'limits' in her: THE FIRST ONE REMAINS YOU ARE A GIRL WHO HAS SPEND 6 DAYS WITH A MAN AND THIS IS SHOWN AS A STIGMA BECAUSE THE EYES OF THE SOCIETY ALWAYS HAVE THEIR OWN PERCEPTION and will never will like to see it with the Eyes of truth!
Is it the destiny of a girl? In this view I will like to share two poems with you before I continue!
I will continue in the next post!
Catch up soon!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraLove14Allwaysindiantanu111a-medz-LindaxXxpinkyfrkaranikamisssmilyipkknd06angelina285PraniisecretkeeperAnjalii...xXxObodroKargoshshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Poet: William Blake
Collection: The songs of innocence and experience
The Little Girl Lost (Poem 1)
    In futurity I prophetic see That the earth from sleep (Grave the sentence deep)

Shall arise and seek For her maker meek; And in the desart wild Become a garden mild.

In the southern clime, Where the summer's prime Never fades away, Lovely Lyca lay.

Seven summers old Lovely Lyca told; She had wander'd long Hearing wild birds' song.

''Sweet sleep, come to me Underneath this tree. Do father, mother weep, Where can Lyca sleep?

''Lost in desart wild Is your little child. How can Lyca sleep If her mother weep?

''If her heart does ake Then let Lyca wake; If my mother sleep, Lyca shall not weep.

''Frowning, frowning night, O'er this desart bright Let thy moon arise While I close my eyes.''

Sleeping Lyca lay While the beasts of prey, Come from caverns deep, View'd the maid asleep.

The kingly lion stood And the virgin view'd, Then he gamboll'd round O'er the hollow'd ground.

Leopards, tygers, play Round her as she lay, While the lion old Bow'd his mane of gold.

And her bosom lick, And upon her neck From his eyes of flame Ruby tears there came;

While the lioness Loos'd her slender dress, And naked they convey'd
    To caves the sleeping maid.

The Little Girl Found (Poem 2)

All the night in woe
    Lyca's parents go
    Over valleys deep,
    While the deserts weep.

Tired and woe-begone,
    Hoarse with making moan,
    Arm in arm, seven days
    They traced the desert ways.

Seven nights they sleep
    Among shadows deep,
    And dream they see their child
    Starved in desert wild.

Pale through pathless ways
    The fancied image strays,
    Famished, weeping, weak,
    With hollow piteous shriek.

Rising from unrest,
    The trembling woman pressed
    With feet of weary woe;
    She could no further go.

In his arms he bore
    Her, armed with sorrow sore;
    Till before their way
    A couching lion lay.

Turning back was vain:
    Soon his heavy mane
    Bore them to the ground,
    Then he stalked around,

Smelling to his prey;
    But their fears allay
    When he licks their hands,
    And silent by them stands.

They look upon his eyes,
    Filled with deep surprise;
    And wondering behold
    A spirit armed in gold.

On his head a crown,
    On his shoulders down
    Flowed his golden hair.
    Gone was all their care.

'Follow me,' he said;
    'Weep not for the maid;
    In my palace deep,
    Lyca lies asleep.'

Then they followed
    Where the vision led,
    And saw their sleeping child
    Among tigers wild.

To this day they dwell
    In a lonely dell,
    Nor fear the wolvish howl
    Nor the lion's growl.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianLove14LindaxXxsecretkeeperAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Okay guys, you might wonder why did I post this two poems here!
First of all this poem is written in the 1700s lol but then I wanted to refer this poem with relation to the 6 days of Arohi in the forest and the reaction after 6 days! It is like in this poem!
Poem 1 talks about the girtl in state of innocence transformed in the state of self surrendered from a girl to a woman, the poem theme was elaborated more in a physical intimacy way where how the young girl gains maturation! The first poem describes it as a 'process' 'worship' where the girl has complete faith on the 'guide' 'protector' that she has to be in this stage for her to continue her life with a new perception! An act of self losing like in a prayer! An act of selflessness! An act of complete trust to the 'angel' and and an 'act' of a process of 'transformation.'
'lion' in the poem as for the very brave and masculine personality of the 'guide' and 'lioness' for the matured feminity beauty that keeps the courage and morale support of the guide!

Poem 2 talks in the parents' woes' view! The first half of the poem talks about the restlessness,worriness, fear of the parents of what can has happened to their daughter!
The second part is where the parents met their daughter and are shocked to see that their daughter is actually safe and sleeping peacefully surrounded by wilderness and restriction (wild tiger and growl)! They are surely left on two opinions!

The next post will be these concepts apply to Arjuhi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianLove14secretkeeperAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Similarly Arohi has been like the little girl! The 6 days in the forest, where here the forest depicts the broader image beyond the society confinement (in the poem it was represent by Lion/Lioness - who are king and queen of the forest) is a journey for Arohi! A self transformation journey for Arohi in all state of innocence,but then move on and see 'herself' a step beyond all the 'duties she is fulfilling' and roles accomplished! This 6 days Arohi was Arohi and not Arohi Ahluwalia,the 'laadli,', not Arohi the 'fiance', not Arohi as daughter,cousin,friend,niece and so on! The six days it was just AROHI!

By the way friends,Arohi is of sanskrit origin and means 'evolving' (I have already booked this name when one day when I have a daughter,Smile) And as in ArohiSharma was the first tune of a song,here Arohi Ahluwalia does keep th significance of 'evolving.'

Arohi,has been hit by someone,a companion who is also in his self-transformation journey. She gets strongly infatuated to the person while the person started strongly attracted but slowly falling in love with Arohi! Arohi is someone that has always known happiness bought by her surroundings to her! She has never felt the inner happiness of being herself. These 6 days,her sweet personality make her experience this too! A childlike sparkle in her, she never felt when the transformation process starts but she self surrendered and self losing in it just like a prayer! Fragrance everywhere and she is someone that spreads happiness and light and she was spreading it with the blessing of the nature! Excitement,elation just like a baby she was! Caring and still sensible! Transcedence continues to the blind trust of the one who saved her life,her protector and she was developing maturity too, in trust and in strong willed and 'defiance' - all shown when she combat her fear!

Arohi was already a flower who was spreading fragrance everywhere but she was not yet bloomed fully and that six days,she bloomed completely! From the young girl to a young lady!
Her self-transformation was successful but this happen in the journey of love
(continue in next post)

garvitaaroraLove14secretkeeperAnjalii...xXxshibz

kkrockzz Newbie
kkrockzz
kkrockzz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
gr8 analysis...... KMH2 truly rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

@kkrocks thanks - hope u enjoy the continuation tooWink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the poem the theme was talked by the 'physical intimacy' process and in KMH2, it is developing by the 'journey of love' concept! On a serious note, fate has its own way to show someone,experiences that s/he has to undergo for s/he becomes the person that s/he needs to be! Similarly,the self transformation was a phase that has to occur! We were hearing the track of 'kismat' that time and that was really good! Time is the biggest judge, the same time factor brings someone together,the same time will dissolve the relationship if it was meant to be an experience,the same time will bring love,the same time will guide you! Only one must keep faith in himself or herself and time! If one tends to run faster than the time,there is a point where she or he will stumble and fall and then wait the time to come to help him or her to move again with the pace of life!

It can be said that this attraction was named as love from Arohi as quick as a sword bleeds on one's body. Then the question comes!
LOVEHeart 'You trust me wholly and blindly is it so?' Heart
WILL YOU HOLD ME LIKE YOU HOLD ME TODAY WHEN YOU KNOW THE IDENTITY OF MEHeart LOVEHeart
This is th exact time that time wants to test the power of this loveHeart
It has already been admitted that this feeling is love but then love will find its way to bridge the gapHeart
And for this question,Fate wants to test Arohi in the extreme situation?

AllwaysindianLove14secretkeeperAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Arohi was put in the extreme situation in the string of fate!
The first 'jhadka' she got was to know this stranger has a 'criminal' Identity, the same gangster who once attacked to her.
Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart
tukre tukre
Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart
Just like the glass broken into pieces! Just like someone was stabbed behind the back! Just like someone who has confided to someone and the person has turned her as a mockery! Just like the pain of someone you holds most is going in the jaws of death and you will need to hold them!
Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart
Arohi - neither shed a tear nor react (in a way)
Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart
It is like in the person's mind,a storm has devastated all the happy going lucky nature! A sort of repent starts if one is weak and repent means regret and regret means all these memories are turned sour! Did Arohi react like this?
D'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'oh
No she did not! BANG ON! The self-journey proves to show the groW*H in her now! She is torn but she is still in a positive attitude. The only thing is she feels she is finding comfort with the presence of the familly, she is in a state of not understanding is it a pain of not knowing him or is it missing him? Her heart is in turmoilt. At one instance, she is thinking to be like she was, do whatever her family wants to be happy!
YET SHE CAN'T NOW! She has already transgressed in this 'growing up' phase and she is understanding that she is no longer the same carefree ladki. Nothing is wrong in it because she is still SWEET ADORABLE LOVELY and still has the power of attracting someone like a magnet (just like she is doing to the audience)
In this phase of the test, she is growing from the young girl to a young lady! Where she will realise who really holds her,who just needs her for their own motive, she is growing to someone that she will know what is the best decision for her and if there is a choice to make,she will know what is the right one!
The 'numbness' is so raw that she can't really think on that journey she had with 'her lifepartner.'
This is the test  - TO WHAT EXTENT WILL YOU SHUN THIS HEATBEAT? WILL YOU REALLY GO FOR YOUR FAMILLY,CRUSHING HIM FROM YOUR THOUGHTS?ARE YOU HAPPY WHILE DOING THIS? WHO IS AT FAULT? He or Time? IS IT REALLY A FAULT? WAIT DOES YOUR FAMILY IS REALLY GIVING THE WARMTH YOU ARE LOOKIN OR ALL ARE IN A WAY LOOKING AT THEIR VIEWS AND WANT YOU TO ABIDE THEIR VIEWS. AROHI,sweety,NOW AFTER THIS JOURNEY WILL YOU BE ABLE TO DO IT?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14secretkeepershibz

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
@Eshu......awesome & thought ful analysis.....KMH rocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index