Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Main Kya Kar Sakta Hoon!!!!!! (Page 2)

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

All the lines of MSK were one of the best so far in GHSP...romantic best and his expressions were to die for ! Too good.......exceptional I can say.....

I know, today they blew the roof with the lines, expressions and dialogues..............I heard my TV make sizzling sound LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2sptrno

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

wow yaar..
possessive msk at his best....................
hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

hum to dekhna chahte hai MSK kya kar sakta hai....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

bus bolne pe humara ye haal hai......pata nahi jab karega to kya hoga...........(imagination failing...)LOLLOLLOLLOL

I think I will keep a bucket next to me to catch all the drooling that I'll be doing and will put blankets around me so that when I faint, I will not hit my head ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Simran1919drdee142Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uglyduckling_f

omg!!!!!!!wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! 
i ws jst praying that nyone doesnt cum to the room..! i would have to change the channel thn...though my mom came nd she said these couple has nothing to do bt doin.............AngryAngry
 nd i ws lyk wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maan!! how will i be able to sleep today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed   i need a maan!!!!! Smile
me toooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

drdee142LuvScooby

Simran1919 Goldie
Simran1919
Simran1919

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged

yes today Maneet are the best iam just cant wait for 2 am to watch repeat alone in dark room wow i just love them Geet ki himmat badh rahi hai wow there expresstion was gr888 when he was taking messurment of her sleves wow yaar wht perfect song tere mast mast do nain ohhhh iam in maneet land

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142LuvScoobysptrno

preeti200 Senior Member
preeti200
preeti200

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I couldn't wait to watch the whole epi and watched some highlights in YT. I must way I am dead and in Maneet land. Can't get enough of them HayeeeeeeeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby

ashi Goldie
ashi
ashi

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I seriously thought i had heard it wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanuluv

yes today Maneet are the best iam just cant wait for 2 am to watch repeat alone in dark room wow i just love them Geet ki himmat badh rahi hai wow there expresstion was gr888 when he was taking messurment of her sleves wow yaar wht perfect song tere mast mast do nain ohhhh iam in maneet land

This is one episode worth watching over and over again, of course better to be alone so that nobody sees you blushing and drooling LOL

Geet to Maan se bhi aage badh gayi, lage raho!!!!!!!

gurpreet28sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
First of all I couldn't believe he said that I almost fell off my chair then I was holding my breath waiting for Geet to answer.

This Maaneet will someday really kill usBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2gurpreet28mausam19LuvScoobysptrno

Go to top