Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: uglyduckling_f

omg!!!!!!!wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! 

i ws jst praying that nyone doesnt cum to the room..! i would have to change the channel thn...though my mom came nd she said these couple has nothing to do bt doin.............😡😡
 nd i ws lyk wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maan!! how will i be able to sleep today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜³   i need a maan!!!!! ðŸ˜Š

me toooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Simran1919 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

yes today Maneet are the best iam just cant wait for 2 am to watch repeat alone in dark room wow i just love them Geet ki himmat badh rahi hai wow there expresstion was gr888 when he was taking messurment of her sleves wow yaar wht perfect song tere mast mast do nain ohhhh iam in maneet land

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I couldn't wait to watch the whole epi and watched some highlights in YT. I must way I am dead and in Maneet land. Can't get enough of them Hayeeeeeee😳
ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I seriously thought i had heard it wrong
LuvScooby thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaanuluv

yes today Maneet are the best iam just cant wait for 2 am to watch repeat alone in dark room wow i just love them Geet ki himmat badh rahi hai wow there expresstion was gr888 when he was taking messurment of her sleves wow yaar wht perfect song tere mast mast do nain ohhhh iam in maneet land

This is one episode worth watching over and over again, of course better to be alone so that nobody sees you blushing and drooling 😆

Geet to Maan se bhi aage badh gayi, lage raho!!!!!!!
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First of all I couldn't believe he said that I almost fell off my chair then I was holding my breath waiting for Geet to answer.

This Maaneet will someday really kill us😃
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Main Kya Kar Sakta Hoon!!!!!!: -maan

ok don't do anything let us do it 😉😉😉😉
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

I think I will keep a bucket next to me to catch all the drooling that I'll be doing and will put blankets around me so that when I faint, I will not hit my head 🤣

wont help yaar..........
bucket will overflow............

itne sare emotions in one teeny tiny bucket???????????/😆😆😆😆

not sooo😆😆😆

about the blanket.........lets not talk clothes right now................
just the thot of clothes makeing me HOT HOT HOYT........😳😳😳
LuvScooby thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

Main Kya Kar Sakta Hoon!!!!!!: -maan

ok don't do anything let us do it 😉😉😉😉

Now, you will have face serious competition with Geet, woh bhi bohot kuch karna chahti hai 🤣
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved Maan sayin that..I was so dead seeing the way he said that but I was actually shocked when Geet replied and said"aap mujhe kiss kar sakte ho"..OMG..loved todayz episode!