India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

'mere paas dil nahi hai'-but piya doesnt care lol

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
today abhay basically told piya she can't be with him, he has no heart and he will beak hers too.  he put her hand against his heart to prove that he in fact doesnt even have one! piya cant feel his heart beating, plus with  all his supernatural acts she must surely realise that he is not human. i really hope she does, she must be the slowest girl ever if she doesnt.  but from the precap it looks as if she doesnt care either way, instead abhays words seem to have backfired. she is now even more dead set on following him around LOL, she is determined that she will not stay away from abhay, and what can abhay do...nothing. abhay is helpless, he cant keep away from piya himself,,so wants her too.  i feel piya now knows abhay doesnt acually WANT her away from him, expect because he thinks he will break her heart.  gotta say i love her stubborn attitude,,  reminds me of bella in twilight, she doesnt care what edward is whatsoever.

Edited by Hessa85 - 18 December 2010 at 10:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maohkasucrazyshalini01--sumana13--

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I totally forgot that No Heart wala part..LOL
Abhay has No Heart..didn't he gave enougf clue to Pia to find out from blues that he ain't Human..
Yesterday episode he said I'm worst than Blood sucking beast..n today No Heart.. But their's a Bigger differences btw yesterday n today.. Today Pia feeled his words.. That their were really No Heart beats..
I think Pia has started Rationalising n..will find out abt Abhay being Vampire n Matz..reality..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazyHessa85

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
it looks like she does not care what Abhay actually is. she just wants to be with him

Edited by Mrs.Jaysean - 18 December 2010 at 10:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
yaar pia abhay tumhare bhalae ke liye hi tumse dur rah raha hai our else u will be bloodless woh tum hara khoen pi jae ga..........u seems to be a drug to him...........yaaa true it reminds me too of bella and edward....... even me to forgot vampires ke pass toh soul naam ki cheez hi nahi hotii

per pia i m with u lage raho pia lage raho jabtak tum uska khoen chus nahi lati lolzzzzzzzzzz  

and so the lamb iz behind the lion to make him drink her blood

and sp

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index