Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont think i need anything to pacify my topic!....
hayeeee.... i fell in love with maneet all over again!!!!!!!!
hayee..... i have never heard in any serial ,character saying... k i m possessive of..and i ws feeling jealous of some one!!!!!!!
hayee my MaanEET are unique in evry thing!!!!!!!!
becase of my MG romance i jhelo the annie- arjun track too... i didn't mind there track.....
hayeee our MG ver like...hayeee... the couple from heaven....!!!!!!!!!
i love Maan Geet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

-priya(maneet lover)!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes....i too loved it when Maan actually spoke out his feelings of being possessive about Geet. Honestly telling, that was the first time i heard a hero say that to a heroine! 😳 .....And the 'naap lene wala scene' was also awesome!😆........Must say, Maan has a gr8 memory, 'coz he was not even noting down the measurements!😆....must be remembering them by heart!😉 😆
Parakeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shipra_S

Yes....i too loved it when Maan actually spoke out his feelings of being possessive about Geet. Honestly telling, that was the first time i heard a hero say that to a heroine! 😳 .....And the 'naap lene wala scene' was also awesome!😆........Must say, Maan has a gr8 memory, 'coz he was not even noting down the measurements!😆....must be remembering them by heart!😉 😆

hayee... mai to abhi tak MaanEET land mein hi hoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍😍
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
god feeling hotttt in this cold winter just because of them😉😉😉
Parakeet thumbnail
@sanjh ya..... me too!!!!!!
loved the romance!!! hayeee....😍
Originally posted by: Shipra_S

i agree with u completely........
MAANEET were damn hot and sizzling..........

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
always loved them....great...can never forget this couple in my whole life time...always maaneet/meeshti/gurti😍😍.....
adore them from deep inside of my soul...

I don't  know but i feel some hints have been given regarding their future track....

maan's possessiveness especially...something is hidden behind it...😉😉😉
😉
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

god feeling hotttt in this cold winter just because of them😉😉😉

Wow....good quote! 😉
Parakeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu1231

always loved them....great...can never forget this couple in my whole life time...always maaneet/meeshti/gurti😍😍.....
adore them from deep inside of my soul...

I don't  know but i feel some hints have been given regarding their future track....

maan's possessiveness especially...something is hidden behind it...😉😉😉
😉

u r rite!!!!
i too think so................ mean something regarding the annie-tasha track...
may be prevention of MU.. who knows...😉
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG thats all I can say I just loved every aspect of todays epi from the measurement scene to where both and Maan and Geet reveal their feelings about each other and even tera mast mast do sequence  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 😍 😍EXCEPT I did not like it when they played MANEET's song on Arjun and Annie 😕