Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia-Stubborn at its Best! (Page 4)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

wonderful post!..she is one stubborn girl and now she got even more self confidence because she thought Maithli's pic  was her!Embarrassed

maybe her stubborn mode will melt Abhay's heart! but wait his heart is dead according to todays episode LOL so maybe her persistent attitude help revive his dead heart and make it beat again!Wink..

Thank you. Big smile

I would love that. and in a way thats what's gonna happen. Pia is already bringing out the buried emotions in him and stirring life into his dead heart. Pia will be Abhay's life line.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
nice post. this time i am liking pia being Stubborn

Ameres

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Originally posted by ka7eela

wonderful post!..she is one stubborn girl and now she got even more self confidence because she thought Maithli's pic  was her!Embarrassed

maybe her stubborn mode will melt Abhay's heart! but wait his heart is dead according to todays episode LOL so maybe her persistent attitude help revive his dead heart and make it beat again!Wink..

Thank you. Big smile

I would love that. and in a way thats what's gonna happen. Pia is already bringing out the buried emotions in him and stirring life into his dead heart. Pia will be Abhay's life line.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

@ bold wow i loved that..Pia Abhay's life lineBlushing

Ameres

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Piya is super stubborn. And Mr. Abhay ye ladkiyon ke sath ghoomna, T ko hug karna ye kuch purana ho gaya hai. Piya will not hate u for these. Wo ye sab pehle bhi dekh chuki hai aur hum audience bhi. Kuch to naya try karo.

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Piya is super stubborn. And Mr. Abhay ye ladkiyon ke sath ghoomna, T ko hug karna ye kuch purana ho gaya hai. Piya will not hate u for these. Wo ye sab pehle bhi dekh chuki hai aur hum audience bhi. Kuch to naya try karo.

Lol yeah Abhay atleast get some better choice in girls to flirt with. LOL
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

she is Truly Stubborn at its best Anu darl:) awesome postBig smile....hope she keeps it up....and i think what we clearly are seeing is that Piya will fo sure be the Bones of the relastionship....not letting go and keeping the faith inside....i hope that wont change.

Did u notice the proud expressions she gave him after showing the Metz pic to him?LOL....He was like ''what i am gonna do with her now?''

Edited by -monus- - 18 December 2010 at 12:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monus-

she is Truly Stubborn at its best Anu darl:) awesome postBig smile....hope she keeps it up....and i think what we clearly are seeing is that Piya will fo sure be the Bones of the relastionship....not letting go and keeping the faith inside....i hope that wont change.

Did u notice the proud expressions she gave him after showing the Metz pic to him?LOL....He was like ''what i am gonna do with her now?''

True. Pia is string willed and she isnt gonna give up so easily. She will really fight till her last breath to keep this relationship going. Abhay will try his best to avoid it to happen but infront of Pia's strong determination even he will fail. you are right Pia's faith in thier connection will lay the foundation of their relation. Embarrassed

Thanks for commenting hon. Embarrassed
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Anu, u write all everytime, that i am not left with anything to writeLOL

Yaa, i agree with u Embarrassed, Pia was all dheet todayLOL
When she thought of doing her hair straightLOL, for AbhayEmbarrassed, she was all so funnyLOL, she is back with her mission of some jaasoosi on AbhayLOL
She thought seeing her in straight hair, Abhay will say some praise for herWink, but he called her bad choice & stupidROFL
after several warnings frm AbhayLOL, too, she again went to see, how he broke the wallThumbs UpLOL

I just love her stubbornessHeartClap

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index