Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia-Stubborn at its Best! (Page 3)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Pia won't stop till she finds n gets wat she wants..
Abhay - your Hate Me.. Slogan won't affect Pia..she has totally fallen for u.. She won't rest till she finds out who Methz was.. Abhay n Pia luv story is truly dangerous coz in this search Pia will surely have to face extrem worst side of life..    

True Nidz. Pia wont stop until she gets that I love you out of Abhay. LOLLOL
Yes its a dark love story and as Abhay said this story will burn and comsume both of them in its darkness.

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

nice post..i agree with you..aur now that she knows about maithli (accd. to precap..somehow she knows the name too)...vo abhay ko akela nahin chodne wali...she is way too stubborn...aur abhay will get irritated and frustrated even more..lol..no matter wat he does..piya will be come to him only...it's getting more and more interesting...i can't wait for monday now...abhay's gonna have to tell her everything sooner or later..she won't rest till she knows everything about him..

Thanks. :)
Yes eagerly wiating for monday and Abhiya's confrontation. Pia's stubborness kuch tu rang lai gi. WinkLOLLOL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

She totally rocked the episode....take it all from her diffrent looks and adorable expressions to each scene....to the stubborn act with Abhay.
is there anyone in this world who truly can stand against him...touching the deeps inside its Piya.....its funny how she totally didnt care abt him hurting her physically in the last scene....and just as he let go she was like what do u want from me rather than complaining abt hurting her,lol

@destiny...well i guess this is her destiny...maybe what she was born for in first place....to strenghten the man who behold a strenght of iron but at the same emptyness of a hole which weakens him........and for that she needs to be stubborn!:)
their coact is just getting stronger n stronger for each day man!

Pia does Rock. Thank God unlike other serial heriones she doesnt start crying and complaining but instead is gets up with new determination to fight. I admire her for that. Smile 
@ bold-- Exactly.well said yaar. AbhIya are just meant to be. Embarrassed
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Aww she look damn cute with straight hair nd  her i wont leave u expression......

loved her in todays episode.............

Mishoo piya fight was also cute......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Originally posted by NIDIZ

Pia won't stop till she finds n gets wat she wants..
Abhay - your Hate Me.. Slogan won't affect Pia..she has totally fallen for u.. She won't rest till she finds out who Methz was.. Abhay n Pia luv story is truly dangerous coz in this search Pia will surely have to face extrem worst side of life..    

True Nidz. Pia wont stop until she gets that I love you out of Abhay. LOLLOL

Yes its a dark love story and as Abhay said this story will burn and comsume both of them in its darkness.
yeah their luv is arund a Black hole..it will shallow both of them..into it's shadow of darkness.. OoH yes Pia won't stop till Abhay speaks out loud those 3 golden words..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
wonderful post!..she is one stubborn girl and now she got even more self confidence because she thought Maithli's pic  was her!Embarrassed

maybe her stubborn mode will melt Abhay's heart! but wait his heart is dead according to todays episode LOL so maybe her persistent attitude help revive his dead heart and make it beat again!Wink..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesoome post.......
loved it to the core.......
and i am loving pia's stubborness.......

Thanks hon. Big smile
Yup loving Pia and her curious nature mixed with dheetpana. LOL.
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tressa

well said... Im mean nicely written...
Thanks to Piya's curiosity & stubborness... The story is moving ahead... Nahi toh Abhay & his "Hate me Piya" mission... Story wud not have gone anywhere...

Thank you. Embarrassed
Yup Pia's curious nature and stubborness is big factor in helping the story move forward.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index