Pia-Stubborn at its Best! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
wonderful post!..she is one stubborn girl and now she got even more self confidence because she thought Maithli's pic  was her!😳

maybe her stubborn mode will melt Abhay's heart! but wait his heart is dead according to todays episode πŸ˜† so maybe her persistent attitude help revive his dead heart and make it beat again!πŸ˜‰..
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesoome post.......
loved it to the core.......
and i am loving pia's stubborness.......

Thanks hon. πŸ˜ƒ
Yup loving Pia and her curious nature mixed with dheetpana. LOL.
Originally posted by Tressa

well said... Im mean nicely written...
Thanks to Piya's curiosity & stubborness... The story is moving ahead... Nahi toh Abhay & his "Hate me Piya" mission... Story wud not have gone anywhere...

Thank you. 😳
Yup Pia's curious nature and stubborness is big factor in helping the story move forward.
Originally posted by ka7eela

wonderful post!..she is one stubborn girl and now she got even more self confidence because she thought Maithli's pic  was her!😳

maybe her stubborn mode will melt Abhay's heart! but wait his heart is dead according to todays episode πŸ˜† so maybe her persistent attitude help revive his dead heart and make it beat again!πŸ˜‰..

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ

I would love that. and in a way thats what's gonna happen. Pia is already bringing out the buried emotions in him and stirring life into his dead heart. Pia will be Abhay's life line.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
nice post. this time i am liking pia being Stubborn
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ

I would love that. and in a way thats what's gonna happen. Pia is already bringing out the buried emotions in him and stirring life into his dead heart. Pia will be Abhay's life line.😳😳 

@ bold wow i loved that..Pia Abhay's life line☺️
Piya is super stubborn. And Mr. Abhay ye ladkiyon ke sath ghoomna, T ko hug karna ye kuch purana ho gaya hai. Piya will not hate u for these. Wo ye sab pehle bhi dekh chuki hai aur hum audience bhi. Kuch to naya try karo.
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Piya is super stubborn. And Mr. Abhay ye ladkiyon ke sath ghoomna, T ko hug karna ye kuch purana ho gaya hai. Piya will not hate u for these. Wo ye sab pehle bhi dekh chuki hai aur hum audience bhi. Kuch to naya try karo.

Lol yeah Abhay atleast get some better choice in girls to flirt with. πŸ˜†

she is Truly Stubborn at its best Anu darl:) awesome postπŸ˜ƒ....hope she keeps it up....and i think what we clearly are seeing is that Piya will fo sure be the Bones of the relastionship....not letting go and keeping the faith inside....i hope that wont change.

Did u notice the proud expressions she gave him after showing the Metz pic to him?πŸ˜†....He was like ''what i am gonna do with her now?'' Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -monus-

she is Truly Stubborn at its best Anu darl:) awesome postπŸ˜ƒ....hope she keeps it up....and i think what we clearly are seeing is that Piya will fo sure be the Bones of the relastionship....not letting go and keeping the faith inside....i hope that wont change.

Did u notice the proud expressions she gave him after showing the Metz pic to him?πŸ˜†....He was like ''what i am gonna do with her now?''

True. Pia is string willed and she isnt gonna give up so easily. She will really fight till her last breath to keep this relationship going. Abhay will try his best to avoid it to happen but infront of Pia's strong determination even he will fail. you are right Pia's faith in thier connection will lay the foundation of their relation. 😳

Thanks for commenting hon. 😳