Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia-Stubborn at its Best!

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Pia is a real dheet! LOLLOLLOL
And thanks to her curious nature she just cant seem to stay away from trouble or Abhay.
I know Abhay also cant stop coming close to Pia but today he did try his best to avoid her and even flirted with every random girl, abused her and did everything to make her hate him.But Pia being Pia instead if getting angry was more hurt and jealous. And next day on finding Maitheli's photo in Abhays wallet and taking out her own conclusion, she had the nerve to straighten her hair and go flaunting it infront of Abhay. For one second Abhay was lost but quickly realized that its not his beloved Matz but Pia and  bluntly told her that this style did not suit her and also called her stupid. LOL Abhay can be such a meanie at times lol. Pia was stunned to hear this as she was expecting Abhay to go gaga over her. LOLBut alas! her dreams were badly broken. :P
But still Pia's pather jaisi determination didnt waver and she went on to think that how Abhay did break the wall alone. Pia is getting closer to the truth and so alarm bells for Abhay.
Abhay again arrived their to remind her that she hates him and also warned her to stay away from him or else it would be bad for her. But precap showed that Pia being true to her nature did not pay any heed to Abhay's warnings and went on to find about Abhay's past. And proving the prormo right she said you cant stop me Abhay. No one can. I will follow you till the end of times. Embarrassed

Kudos to Pia and her stubborn nature.LOL I guess she truly believes in not giving up and fighting till the last breath. Lol. But Pia sometimes its better to let go and let destiny takes it course. But then again i guess fate is already at work here. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by sugaryanu - 18 December 2010 at 9:51am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123-Dana-MaohPriyaThakurTressaHessa85scorpio95ka7eela-sim-luvkasureadingworms..moonstruck.-Doppelganger-ARKJ_4EVER_.mariam._--sumana13--shootingstar.xx-PhoenixD--Priti11-ragzz.remosalsamusic_l0ver036

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
great post, love piyas stubborness

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeresBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Nice postTongueTongue
She is actually d modern JHAANSI KI RANI of d show............she will never give up untill she knows d truth nd will fight till end to conquer her luv no matter how much ppl hate her
LOLLOL
LOL

Edited by chakku - 18 December 2010 at 10:28am
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Pia won't stop till she finds n gets wat she wants..
Abhay - your Hate Me.. Slogan won't affect Pia..she has totally fallen for u.. She won't rest till she finds out who Methz was.. Abhay n Pia luv story is truly dangerous coz in this search Pia will surely have to face extrem worst side of life..    

Edited by NIDIZ - 18 December 2010 at 10:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger---sumana13--Ameres

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Yeah i agree with you, but i guess piya should leave abhay alone.. Give him sometime yo realise that he cant live without her, let him accept the fact that he has actually fallen for piya..
Piya should let him go now!!
I think its enough, cant watch the same situation again n again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ameres

_.mariam._ IF-Rockerz
_.mariam._
_.mariam._

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
great post...i loved today's epi..and the precap wow it was too good..so pia is not going to leave abhay alone...cant wait for monday..on one hand misha is on a mission to expose danish in her own wayParty and on other hand pia will get to know atleast an outline of abhay maithili's story....Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasu--sumana13--Ameres

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
nice post..i agree with you..aur now that she knows about maithli (accd. to precap..somehow she knows the name too)...vo abhay ko akela nahin chodne wali...she is way too stubborn...aur abhay will get irritated and frustrated even more..lol..no matter wat he does..piya will be come to him only...it's getting more and more interesting...i can't wait for monday now...abhay's gonna have to tell her everything sooner or later..she won't rest till she knows everything about him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index