bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dv_freak

till know i havent seen kareena and shahid back onscreen

where and how ever...

but felt that salman khan has a problem with TMK and akshay... dunno y

qauz when katrina started to work with salman
suddenly she worked with akshay to much together and ere getting much mroe poular with him
so after she comes back with another actor or salman she was the most floppest actress on that time
know its easy to c that who ever comes with akshay this actress is always a HIT!!!
so this makes salam a bit problem...

well i was just saying,i love to see break up couples back again,one of them is sallu-kat n another one is shahid-kareen n third one is ranbir-deepika,u know i was just giving examples n saying ,i saw one of the three😆
arrey why u feel he has a problem with TMS n akki,he is in the film n he has two block buster hits in comercial wise this year,why would he has any thing to do with akki,they both seem to be cordial for me
actually i think akki lucky charm is katrina,u know he has hits with katrina,katrina does maintain hits besides not having akki like ajab prem ki,rajneeti,new york,race,partner,apne(it is not that big hit but yeah it did well in India) while akki is hit with flops from long period like kambaqt,blue.....n deepika didnt been hit when she did chandni with akshay
sallu n kat are not together,if that is true,i am sure it wont be becoz of akki,it may be becoz of ranbir but yeah hope that is solved
its lovely talking to u coz we both say same thing in different way😳
Edited by bary - 13 years ago
bary thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Nahiiiiiiiiii for god sake aisa mat kahoooooooooo 😒

arey maine aisa kya keh diya,u said no,i said ok
well i didnt get u like sallu-kat or u didnt?i think u didnt like them,right?so yeah i respect it😊
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bary

she looks great with akky,ranbir onscreen but offscreen,i all see is sallu n kat
the episode was really mast masala😆

she looks cute with everybody........
bary thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

she looks cute with everybody........

yeah she does look cute with every body
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Personally i dont like them as a couple but after watching yesterdays epi. Im starting to think again that they are a couple. Abb i dont know if Kat and Sallu were pretending but she was actually enjoying being with him. Cuz on ka dum i really felt she was not interested in coming to the show. Edited by robbieluvr - 13 years ago
bary thumbnail

Originally posted by: robbieluvr

Personally i dont like them as a couple but after watching yesterdays epi. Im starting to think again that they are a couple. Abb i dont know if Kat and Sallu were pretending but she was actually enjoying being with him. Cuz on ka dum i really felt she was not interested in coming to the show.

well it is one thing to like a couple onscreen n it is another one to like them off,i like this couple off never fond of them onscreen,
they look so much like couple if it is pretending then i must say they both are really good actors
even in dum she is enjoying but there she is completely ignored by akki n sallu as they both are in their own world😆
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bary

arey maine aisa kya keh diya,u said no,i said ok
well i didnt get u like sallu-kat or u didnt?i think u didnt like them,right?so yeah i respect it😊

I want sallu - Madhuri 😭
bary thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

I want sallu - Madhuri 😭

aww,i love madhuri too but woh toh kabhi hoga nahi,offscreen toh bilkul nahi so yeah would love to see them onscreen again but sallu-kat offscreen ki jodi hain,i like them being offscreen with interactions like this😳
like really sallu-madhuri n now,really quite not helpful to hope in the least