Wish Sallu-Kat Every Saturday - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

fst time aakhri faramman went off good , both sallu n kat together hosted well but one thing when kat was asked one question who is ur fav co star ? she  anwered _akshay heeeeeeee........ she looks good with akky too.......

she looks great with akky,ranbir onscreen but offscreen,i all see is sallu n kat
the episode was really mast masala😆
oh god!!

thnx for open this topic!

i saw last night's episode and i saw how salman khan was getting ' OCHA' infornt of Katrina and Katrin even didt looka t him and tried to be away from him1

and all his stupid acts and style whioch was just like yeh 2 saal ka bacha hai?

he had a biiiiiig porblem when katrina say to himt hat akshay is a better actor then u!
he had a biiiig problem to talk abt tees mar khan akshay and katrina...

but aftre all this i must he has gits to give proper asnwer and get the opposite person down!... sometimes in very cheap way...

u know guys!
this 1 hr i was sitting like:

OH GOD!! I have to watch this all? weren't their a break up between them?

I think katrina  has good patience,she always maintained her dignity,decency while she was with salman,because she knew that salman is unpredictible person.can react on her pitty action,which she wanted to avoid,and its good.I thought Salman would be very lucky if he will marry with katrina.
Edited by zanish_k - 13 years ago
Originally posted by dv_freak

oh god!!

thnx for open this topic!

i saw last night's episode and i saw how salman khan was getting ' OCHA' infornt of Katrina and Katrin even didt looka t him and tried to be away from him1

and all his stupid acts and style whioch was just like yeh 2 saal ka bacha hai?

he had a biiiiiig porblem when katrina say to himt hat akshay is a better actor then u!
he had a biiiig problem to talk abt tees mar khan akshay and katrina...

but aftre all this i must he has gits to give proper asnwer and get the opposite person down!... sometimes in very cheap way...

u know guys!
this 1 hr i was sitting like:

OH GOD!! I have to watch this all? weren't their a break up between them?

salman did behaved childish that's fo'sho
he didnt have any problem with tees maar khan or akshay,if he did he wouldnt have acted in it fo'sho,he is not the one who do things as a professional one,he always listen his  heart,he does only he likes
i always love to see the break up jodis back,same with sallu-kat n shahid-kareena
u know it makes more interesting😆

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

No no no

k k k😆
Edited by bary - 13 years ago
Originally posted by zanish_k

I think katrina  has good patience,she always maintained her dignity,decency while she was with salman,because she knew that salman is unpredictible person.can react on her pitty action,which she wanted to avoid,and its good.I thought Salman would be very lucky if he will marry with katrina.

really katrina have a great patience coz its not easy to have boy friend like salman though he is good at heart he some times goes mad which is not easy to handle
yeah he would be one lucky person to have her who is hot in looks n good in nature😳
Omg just seen the bits on sbs n salman is a weirdo....sooo hope shhes not with him. Freak show. Sorry just my opinion
Originally posted by irene_c

Omg just seen the bits on sbs n salman is a weirdo....sooo hope shhes not with him. Freak show. Sorry just my opinion

opinion respected
the show is freak but yeah its entertaining fo'sho
also Kat seem to enjoy when she entered
Originally posted by bary

salman did behaved childish that's fo'sho
he didnt have any problem with tees maar khan or akshay,if he did he wouldnt have acted in it fo'sho,he is not the one who do things as a professional one,he always listen his  heart,he does only he likes
i always love to see the break up jodis back,same with sallu-kat n shahid-kareena
u know it makes more interesting😆

till know i havent seen kareena and shahid back onscreen

where and how ever...

but felt that salman khan has a problem with TMK and akshay... dunno y

qauz when katrina started to work with salman
suddenly she worked with akshay to much together and ere getting much mroe poular with him
so after she comes back with another actor or salman she was the most floppest actress on that time
know its easy to c that who ever comes with akshay this actress is always a HIT!!!
so this makes salam a bit problem...
Edited by dv_freak - 13 years ago
Nahiiiiiiiiii for god sake aisa mat kahoooooooooo 😒