Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Your best Angini moment do share!! (Page 5)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@chandrika.just beautiful the way you have described all these scenes..Clap

fav moments of angini and all a must watch..

credit awesome performances apoorva/parul..

miss them soooo much...

Thanks so much for the appreciation Savee!Embarrassed BTW, i must say, you've been making some very Amazing n Beautiful posts after Bidaai drew curtainsClapClapClapClap...Gr8 threads to discuss n share views!!Smile Keep up the good workBig smile...n for the Angini scene you described above, well, i Loved that one just as much!EmbarrassedSmile Love the way Anmol is so soft on Ragini n that voice modulation makes the scene so intense along with Angini's famous Eye-Lock!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslananizor

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Originally posted by krithikas

WOW FANTSTICClap,You have analysed all the scenes BeautifullyClap.Missed your post .Cry

AwwEmbarrassed...Thank You so much Sweetie!Hug I miss writing on Angini too!Cry BTW, i Loved your VM!Clap Do make moreWink..n if there's a vacancy, can i join your tuition classes on how to make VMs?EmbarrassedLOL
Chandrika .Iam  embarrassed by your appreciation on my VMEmbarrassed .I LOVED TO DO MORE ON ANGINISmile.Your encouragement makes me to do more VMSmile .Thankyou.Smile Please suggest song' s that suits Angini ,I will love to make.

Edited by krithikas - 25 December 2010 at 7:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
^ Aww...you deserve the appreciation...n for songs to make Angini VMs...well, I'd like to see some Angini VMs made on "Jab Kisi Ki Taraf" from Pyar to Hona hi Tha & an old song "O Mere Dil Ke Chain"...i think the lyrics of the song suit Angini quite well...
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

^ Aww...you deserve the appreciation...n for songs to make Angini VMs...well, I'd like to see some Angini VMs made on "Jab Kisi Ki Taraf" from Pyar to Hona hi Tha & an old song "O Mere Dil Ke Chain"...i think the lyrics of the song suit Angini quite well...
Thank You ChandrikaBig smileI will love to do VMs on those songsEmbarrassed,Yes I heard those songs it suits our Angini so aptlyEmbarrassed I 'll definitely make it asapSmile.
bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
My best Angini moment was when Anmol proclaimed his love for Ragini

The way he said I love You Ragini  was breath taking.. It was in his voice which was so beautiful

I still have to see Ragini's confession , that's why I hope they show season two !

Another favorite scene was the KC night scene where Anmol  is almost pouring out his feelings for Ragini,

And I love teh way all of you have given your  Anmol and Ragini moments !!Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslananizorRehana86luv_sakshiWinchesterbrossaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
nearly 4 months the show over ..

now reliving or dicussing about their scenes or watching VMS on angini we realise all their scenes were a must watch.even a one sec scene did made an impact on us..

one their chemisty was just amazing and second both in one frame and we get glued to our screen.

their first eye lock during their dance in tammy's birthday party did it for me..no doubt the chemistry was there and i was confident this couple will soon create their magic on screen.

second their first meet though in a very tragic moment but still once they faced each other and have the eye lock it was just so captivating..

in the end their eyes conveyed all their feelings..

sounds cliche or repeated but angini was magical that even now weare mesmerised by their scenes.......

anizorkrithikas

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
My another favourite scene is the rain sequence
Before that scen The whole conversation where Anmol comes into the hall where is so much of candles and the decor was so beautiful..

'She starts reading it "My dear sweeet wife" I loved teh tone she has that shocked and soft voice and wondering that Anmol wrote that for me was what stuck to her first...

Then he comes from behind and takes the letter from her and explains in his husky tone ..
His voice just melst you down and thats what was happening top Ragini and she would'nt be able to match his eyes since she knew she would melt easily with his gaze

She kept listening to what he had to say as a friend a wife is someone who talks to you..
As he went on with his story he wanted to tell her that he wants to meet her in private rather alone .. Thoese words were rining so well in her ears,.

And keeping that in mind even after the dinner she waited for him in the garden

This scene was so so beautiful and shown so well, Both Apurva and Parul showed Anmol and Ragini in that situation where they want to say somthing but its communicated using a 3rd person in context who is the  person whon Anmol refered to had to get to talk to his wife Wink

krithikassaveeta24

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
start of apu entry to ragini's half co0nfession all r best best best ..my fav wil always be dream letter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

Go to top