Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Your best Angini moment do share!! (Page 4)

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
i think my fav angini moment is the rain dance the hope and the love anmol had was beautiful and the chemistry was sizzling

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sanizorrekha02luv_sakshishanti05

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Well, there are so many Fav Angini moments....i really wonder if i can pick a few of them...let me try..though its gonna be really difficult!!

1. Anmol's half confession to Ragini on KC...the way he looked into her eyes all thru', holding her hand...realizing he could've lost her had he been in the car that went thru' that bad accident...the way Ragini stopped him from talking of not returning back...the "Ishq Ke Ajab Imtehan" song that played in the BG during that scene...the way Anmol held on to Ragini's hand for a while before telling her how he felt for her...the way Ragini's heart skipped a beat...the way she couldn't meet Anmol's intense gaze when he old her just how beautiful she was n how he wanted to live deep in her eyes...n then the way he lifted her chin to ask if she had to avoid his gaze on the KC night as well...one of the Best Angini moments for sure!! Rocking performances by Parul & Apoorva made the scene even more Romantic n Adorable...

2. The Anmol-Ragini rain dance with Anmol imagining himself dancing in the rain with his Gorgeous wife...both f them so much in Love n Lost in one another...not wanting that moment to end at all...n the happy version of "Ishq Ke Ajab Imtehan" song playing on in the BG...Angini are such an adorable couple...n Parul & Apoorva personified Angini for us n How!! Hats of to both of them...

3. Loved the Angini Letter scene as well, with Ragini imagining Anmol confessing wanting to meet her alone to pour his heart out to her...there was so much intensity in that scene...the candles, wind, ambiance, everything was perfect...Anmol not being able to get his eyes off Ragini...n Ragini not being able to make eye contact with Anmol for long...their emotions so beautifully portrayed...Unforgettable for sure!!

4. Ragini imagining Anml coming around to put sindoor in her maang on the KC night...the way Ragini closed her eyes when he put sindoor...the way Anmol was nudging his face into her hair, leaving her blushing n lowering her gaze, as he told her that the bride of his dreams always looked like the way she did that night...Anmol's hand trickling down Ragini's arms n to her bangles...n the way he made Ragini blush when he said "i'm only afraid that the moon might not show up tonight, shying away from your beauty"...Awesome piece of work from Parul & Apoorva again that made me fall in Love with Angini!

5. Then of course, the highly emotional divorce scene...Ragini telling Anmol that she wanted to end a for-show relationship n release from the burden too...n all this when Anmol was planning to ask her about his pendant gift n tel her everything he felt for her...Ragini couldn't bear the pain of separation from Anmol herself as she tried putting o a brave face...Anmol was defo shattered at the thought of separation from Ragini n Tammy n his new found family, that had finally accepted him wholeheartedly...the way Anmol was pleading Ragini to let him stay for her n Tammy was so touching! Ragini was broken herself, yet she asked Anmol to sign the divorce papers...she couldn't bear to see him walk out f that door though...n when Anmol had to return for Tammy's sake n stay back to look after her, there was another beautiful scene b/w Angini...when Ragini asked Anml to drink his milk n walked away, her pallu got stuck in Anmol's watch..he was taking quite a while to take it off as he kept his eyes fixed on her...Ragini couldn't meet Anmol's gaze n she nearly pulled the pallu away before she ran from the room, leaving Anmol making a promise to himself, to make Ragini smile n give her so much Love that she'd fall in Love with him too...Another beautifully executed scene! Hats Off to Parul n Apoorva for their real n convincing performance that brought tears to our eyes!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslananizorpoo_srekha02Winchesterbrossaveeta24shanti05

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Well, there are so many Fav Angini moments....i really wonder if i can pick a few of them...let me try..though its gonna be really difficult!!

1. Anmol's half confession to Ragini on KC...the way he looked into her eyes all thru', holding her hand...realizing he could've lost her had he been in the car that went thru' that bad accident...the way Ragini stopped him from talking of not returning back...the "Ishq Ke Ajab Imtehan" song that played in the BG during that scene...the way Anmol held on to Ragini's hand for a while before telling her how he felt for her...the way Ragini's heart skipped a beat...the way she couldn't meet Anmol's intense gaze when he old her just how beautiful she was n how he wanted to live deep in her eyes...n then the way he lifted her chin to ask if she had to avoid his gaze on the KC night as well...one of the Best Angini moments for sure!! Rocking performances by Parul & Apoorva made the scene even more Romantic n Adorable...

2. The Anmol-Ragini rain dance with Anmol imagining himself dancing in the rain with his Gorgeous wife...both f them so much in Love n Lost in one another...not wanting that moment to end at all...n the happy version of "Ishq Ke Ajab Imtehan" song playing on in the BG...Angini are such an adorable couple...n Parul & Apoorva personified Angini for us n How!! Hats of to both of them...

3. Loved the Angini Letter scene as well, with Ragini imagining Anmol confessing wanting to meet her alone to pour his heart out to her...there was so much intensity in that scene...the candles, wind, ambiance, everything was perfect...Anmol not being able to get his eyes off Ragini...n Ragini not being able to make eye contact with Anmol for long...their emotions so beautifully portrayed...Unforgettable for sure!!

4. Ragini imagining Anml coming around to put sindoor in her maang on the KC night...the way Ragini closed her eyes when he put sindoor...the way Anmol was nudging his face into her hair, leaving her blushing n lowering her gaze, as he told her that the bride of his dreams always looked like the way she did that night...Anmol's hand trickling down Ragini's arms n to her bangles...n the way he made Ragini blush when he said "i'm only afraid that the moon might not show up tonight, shying away from your beauty"...Awesome piece of work from Parul & Apoorva again that made me fall in Love with Angini!

5. Then of course, the highly emotional divorce scene...Ragini telling Anmol that she wanted to end a for-show relationship n release from the burden too...n all this when Anmol was planning to ask her about his pendant gift n tel her everything he felt for her...Ragini couldn't bear the pain of separation from Anmol herself as she tried putting o a brave face...Anmol was defo shattered at the thought of separation from Ragini n Tammy n his new found family, that had finally accepted him wholeheartedly...the way Anmol was pleading Ragini to let him stay for her n Tammy was so touching! Ragini was broken herself, yet she asked Anmol to sign the divorce papers...she couldn't bear to see him walk out f that door though...n when Anmol had to return for Tammy's sake n stay back to look after her, there was another beautiful scene b/w Angini...when Ragini asked Anml to drink his milk n walked away, her pallu got stuck in Anmol's watch..he was taking quite a while to take it off as he kept his eyes fixed on her...Ragini couldn't meet Anmol's gaze n she nearly pulled the pallu away before she ran from the room, leaving Anmol making a promise to himself, to make Ragini smile n give her so much Love that she'd fall in Love with him too...Another beautifully executed scene! Hats Off to Parul n Apoorva for their real n convincing performance that brought tears to our eyes!
WOW FANTSTICClap,You have analysed all the scenes BeautifullyClap.Missed your post .Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshishanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@chandrika.just beautiful the way you have described all these scenes..Clap

fav moments of angini and all a must watch..

credit awesome performances apoorva/parul..

miss them soooo much...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

jpp06 Groupbie
jpp06
jpp06

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

I liked the missing red file scene.  Both of them were in a very good mood, especially Ragini.  The interaction was very playful and fun to watch.

This whole episode was my favorite, except I don't understand why Anmol did not confess his love for Ragini that night.  She had read the letter and even asked him about it over dinner and Anmol had said that there is a request in the letter and that if it is accepted, it would change the relationship of him with the other person.  Knowing all this when Anmol finds Ragini waiting in the garden and she asks him if he wants to tell her something, he just gets cold feet and makes a story of writing the letter for a colleague.  It was a golden opportunity for him to tell Ragini about his feelings for her.  I don't know why he didn't.  Anyone have any ideas?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslananizorsaveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
One more scene i loved was after teh dance rehearsal when Malthi teases them both  "madam essay nahi lagtha ki yeah dono pyaar mai do deevaney  jhoom rahey hay !!" Day Dreaming

and Anmol's expression was so so daam cute I mean the first time he actually was embarrassed happy shy all the daam mixed feelings pouring in his dance with Ragini was clearly visible !!Day DreamingBlushing
Blushing
And on that Ragini too was a little shy and she just put her head down and had a short gaze at Anmol at the end !!

These two are so adorable Aww i miss them  such a lot specially these tiny expressions capture your heart  and leav that  smile on your face !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslananizorluv_sakshisaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
@shanti..yes this scene you mentioned was really so mesmerising..

their dance and next how both feel a bit embarrassed by malti's remark about them a couple madly in love...but their was that glow on their faces as in their heart they both know they are coming closer and in love..

definitely miss them both..

another scene which touched my heart is the depth of such unconditional love of anmol for ragini..

this dialogue said it all"aap kuch kahein aur mein na karoun yeh ho nahin sakta".."end ."mein sirf aap ko khush dekhna chahataa houn humesha"..

the modulation of his voice so sweet /soft and ragini's looking at his face so lost for such concern  of anmol for her happiness..

for sure ragini was so lucky to get such a perfect and loving husband as her lifepartner..

angini in same frame and they did sizzle on screen with their awesome chemistry ..

they were one magical couple which captured our heart and not so easily forgotten...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslananizorluv_sakshi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

WOW FANTSTICClap,You have analysed all the scenes BeautifullyClap.Missed your post .Cry

AwwEmbarrassed...Thank You so much Sweetie!Hug I miss writing on Angini too!Cry BTW, i Loved your VM!ClapClapClapClap Do make moreWink..n if there's a vacancy, can i join your tuition classes on how to make VMs?EmbarrassedLOL

Go to top