Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Your best Angini moment do share!! (Page 2)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@shanti..nice topic...Thumbs Up

must say a difficult task too as every scene of angini is so dear to my heart..

gosh wat to chose as my best...Smile

they have made me smile..cry.romantic too...

so here goes my fav....

this scene was not that long but a really cute little one of angini...

the balm scene..first love the way both talked about wat happenned in the day and how everything got solved ..their family bond has become more stronger.loved how anmol listened to ragini's talk with so much interest...then ragini knowing about the headache and gave him the tablet and went to get the balm..next anmol on a teasing mood with the "hey bhagwaan mujhe aise sar dard roz denaa" making ragini blush and smile...the way he waited till ragini got in bed and next he too went to sleep with a smile on his face..they were such an ideal couple..both caring about each other.. it definitely brought a smile on my face..Smile

Wow this is one where i felt that ragini knew that Anmol was  flirting with her and she could see that naughtiness coming slowly from his side !!

He tried to avoid  the medcine part but Ragini is biwiw no 1 somtimes to find out whats going on with her pati and she got to know abt it

the karwachaut scene..anmol late for home and ragini anxious..next alekh relating wat he saw on tv and ragini for the first time so angry with him for telling such thing about anmol being in an accident..then ragini being hysterical and rushing for hospital as anmol needed her there..the presence of anmol and how she stopped for a few mins just to get   the realisation that its not her llusion but her husband standing in front of her for real..the so unexpected hug from ragini to anmol which did surprised me and anmol too..this scene touched my heart and though it was a very emotional scene but  i did found it romantic too..it was a clear hint to us viewers ragini has fallen in love with anmol and could not bear to lose him...from ragini visualising anmol praising her beauty to this hug  to all the ritual and anmol half confession it was all romantic...Embarrassed

I liked the way he was soo shocked when she embraced him  , he was pushed back with teh force with which she embraced him
and the look she gave him and he was sorry I did'nt know i had to inform LOLLOLLOL
Aww I loved that look he was so astonished taht she would take him to task !!

And the half confession as u said was so  intense again that he would'nt want that moment to go and she also knew that somewhere they were getting closer and her heart was drawing towards him

the divorce scene..anmol so happy entering the room with the thought to reveal his past with shivani to ragini..but his only flaw always anything for ragini and the "pehele aap"...he was ready to listen to ragini first and with the hope that she will confess her love to him..he never expected such bitter revelation from ragini..totally shattered by ragini's talks that he is giving him his freedom from this relationship..heart tearing moment when she said "mein aap ke saath nahin rahena chahatee"to anmol..i was so angry with ragini to hurt anmol so badly just for shivani...i had cry loads in this divorce scene cos i could not bear to watch anmol so lost and in tears...after the real father issue this scene still gets me teary eyed...Cry

I know yaar it was so painful Infact when I see Sammy's Bin teray video mix and teh way he cups her face I have tears
Cry

as  i mentioned  above all angini scenes are memorable and of course credit go to apoorva/parul.. they had made a big impact on screen and touched the viewers hearts as the perfect  / ideal / outstanding/adorable/   lovable / dream couple angini..
 ClapClapClapClap  I second it !!
they deserve applause..ClapClapClap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Me stealing kritis Approve......so me iss Ishmart Cool....

1. AnGini cold scene Anmol saying he is a hopeless caseSmile (The way he looks at her *sigh* and Ragini's instant reaction when he sneezed)
2.First time Tammy slept with Angini Winkand their awkwardness was FantasticEmbarrassed (His staring session in the next morning....his eyes with the admiring smile and then brushing his hair with fingers after Ragini left *sigh*)
3.Anmols helping Ragini with the Pendant Embarrassedand Angini teasing each otherBig smile (The best part: Aaj toh tum pakre gaye...but I am happy...very very happy....his lips and voice modulation....*sigh*)
4.Anmol's confession on KC night Embarrassed(my most favourite) (The bg song and my most fav part: aaj ke din mujhse narzen churana zaruri hai....and i fainted)
5.Anmol asking Ragini for a lunchWink and requesting her to wear the green colour sareeBig smile (his two options, either a yes or a yes.....and his chota sa bharpai....my cute bachcha *nazar utaring*)
6.Angini's conversation on the lunchEmbarrassed and Shivani also with themAngry (ignoring the bhikhari.....Anmol holding ragini's hand, and giving her continuous passionate and loving stares)
7.Angini's dance Practice on Tumhi dekho naEmbarrassed (after a twist when both had to place their hands on their respective partner's shoulder and they walk in circle and the very last part)
8.Ragini applying balm on Anmol's foreheadEmbarrassed (hey Bhagwan aisa sardard mujhe roz dena....*sigh*)
9.Anmol feeding SERGI to Ragini on KC Embarrassed (his intense gaze at her)
10.Ragini dreaming of Anmol while applying sindoor on KCEmbarrassed (his passionate voice....there i said it)
11.Angini's photo session by kids and AlekhWink (the awkwardness)
12.Alekh asking who is more handsome to RaginiEmbarrassed (his intense gaze at her...his smile....his eyes following every step of his wife, the blue shirt and his folding hands at the end.....)
13.Ragini running and hugging Anmol hearing his accidentWink (ragini throwing herself at him n the tight hug....anmol's concerned look right before he leaves to change.....me is GONE)
14.Anmol happy for his nameand the gift to RaginiEmbarrassed (ya phir aap phirse mujhe tammy ke papa kehke bulayenge, aap meri beti ke achchi momma ho, Queen lagegi, bataiye aap logone kya plan kiya hai....every single word coming out of his mouth.....but ragini's waise bhi mein toh bahar jarehi hoon was too cute) 
15.Ragini brings lunch for AnmolBig smile (CUTE)
16.Ragini scolding Anmol for leaving the house because of  vasu Smile (iss ghar mein kisi pe kya haq hai, haq hai bhi ya nahin, main khud nahin samajhta.....sabse pehle iss ghar mein jobhi galat hota hai usske liye apne aapko dosh dena band kariye.. and the superhuman dialogues....*haye my superhuman betu*....)
17.Ragini gifts anmol a shirtWink (his intense gaze)
18.Angini's first hug Embarrassedwhile she was hurt as Khushi needs A momCry (sigh.....the bg song and Anmol's helplessness in not being able to give her a tight hug or perhaps a supportive kiss......shutup ppl, i m tring to act errr normal?Ermm)
19.Angini hugging Guni Winkand their hands touchEmbarrassed (oye hoye the connection)
20.Angini's ladoo sceneWink (ladoo toh mujhe khane hai with heated passion in his eyes....and i m in heaven)
21.Angini locked in A ROOM BY THE KIDS Embarrassedand their first eyelockEmbarrassed (MY FIRST SCENE OF THEM.....his growing passions for his wife....his heated desire to give a real kiss ....their eye contact....n then him saying: excuse me! I hope ke aap bachchon jayada datenge nahin...and I am officially dead)
22.Angini meeting Mr & Mrs.Dhiwan and Anmol praising RaginiWink and their photo sessionEmbarrassed (Ragini's instant reaction to his touch on the shoulder......and ragini admiring his politeness)
23.Anmol reading  letter to Ragini Embarrassedand Ishq ke hai ajab happy song sequence in the rainEmbarrassed (I will shut up Day Dreaming)
24.Ragini selecting a tie for Anmol Big smileand their eye lockWink (all said)
25.AnGini spending the Night in the CottageSmile and Ishq ke hai ajab sad sequenceCry (him giving Ragini an option to change: aap chahe toh change kar sakti hai, mera muh dewaar ki taraf hai......his silent content when he realized that she started to change...she trusted him)
26.AnGini Walking in the rain to the cottageWink (when Ragini was abt to trip and anmol was giving her support without touching her )
27.ANGINI Bikhri Bikhri Song SequenceBig smile (no words neededDay Dreaming)
28.Guni teasing Ragini while Anmol looks smiling Embarrassedas she gets ready to go to kanpur (Chachi ki choice ko choro, koi koi aaj bari badmashi kar rahi hai....I loved it.....and the blush when guni complemented him as the most handsome and dashing husband in the world....my cute bachcha *nazar utaring*)
29.Ragini Scolds Anmol for not telling her about the interrogation during POA  and how he             smilesWink (iss mein hasne wali baat konsi hai....awww such pure innocence Ragini asked that question with.....kash mein iss waqt ro raha hota......aapne itne haqse danta, bahut achcha laga.....agar mein aapko apne saath lejata naa, toh sarey ke sarey officers ke bolti band hojata.....)
30.Anmol admiring Ragini Winkwhile Driving back from Kanpur (his passionate staring session)
31.Angini lighting the lamp and Anmol telling Ragini not to give up the fight against SakshiBig smile (CUTE)
32,Anmol Gazes at RaginiEmbarrassed when she is getting ready for Raksha Bandhan (that was an admiring session)
33.Kids shaving Anmol Smileand he gazes at Ragini smilingEmbarrassed (his intense gaze *sigh*)
34.Anmol saving Ragini from falling AND THEIR EYELOCKEmbarrassed (*DEEP DEEP DEEP DEEP SIGH*...there i said it)
35.Anmol wipes Ragini's Big smileTears after her lullaby\Cry (Ragini's expression was heartbreaking, it seemed like she would break down any moment and my betu came as a savior)

I tell you these "sighs" ke chakkar mein mujhe asthama ho jayega.....
love you kritis for making my job easier Hug

luv
rehana
WOW FANTASTIC REHANA Clap Clap Clap Clap.YOU HAVE WRITTEN BEAUTIFULLYClap,WISH I CAN WRITE LIKE YOUWink.BUT IAM NOT THAT GOOD.Smile

Edited by krithikas - 19 December 2010 at 7:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86saveeta24shanti05

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
excellent post shanti, all angini scenes are my favorite, but the pendant scene is top on my list.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24shanti05

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

hehehehehehe I m stealing kritikas & rehanasWinkROFL

1. AnGini cold scene Anmol saying he is a hopeless caseSmile (The way he looks at her *sigh* and Ragini's instant reaction when he sneezed)
2.First time Tammy slept with Angini Winkand their awkwardness was FantasticEmbarrassed (His staring session in the next morning....his eyes with the admiring smile and then brushing his hair with fingers after Ragini left *sigh*)
3.Anmols helping Ragini with the Pendant Embarrassedand Angini teasing each otherBig smile (The best part: Aaj toh tum pakre gaye...but I am happy...very very happy....his lips and voice modulation....*sigh*)
4.Anmol's confession on KC night Embarrassed(my most favourite) (The bg song and my most fav part: aaj ke din mujhse narzen churana zaruri hai....and i fainted)
5.Anmol asking Ragini for a lunchWink and requesting her to wear the green colour sareeBig smile (his two options, either a yes or a yes.....and his chota sa bharpai....my cute bachcha *nazar utaring*)
6.Angini's conversation on the lunchEmbarrassed and Shivani also with themAngry (ignoring the bhikhari.....Anmol holding ragini's hand, and giving her continuous passionate and loving stares)
7.Angini's dance Practice on Tumhi dekho naEmbarrassed (after a twist when both had to place their hands on their respective partner's shoulder and they walk in circle and the very last part)
8.Ragini applying balm on Anmol's foreheadEmbarrassed (hey Bhagwan aisa sardard mujhe roz dena....*sigh*)
9.Anmol feeding SERGI to Ragini on KC Embarrassed (his intense gaze at her)
10.Ragini dreaming of Anmol while applying sindoor on KCEmbarrassed (his passionate voice....there i said it)
11.Angini's photo session by kids and AlekhWink (the awkwardness)
12.Alekh asking who is more handsome to RaginiEmbarrassed (his intense gaze at her...his smile....his eyes following every step of his wife, the blue shirt and his folding hands at the end.....)
13.Ragini running and hugging Anmol hearing his accidentWink (ragini throwing herself at him n the tight hug....anmol's concerned look right before he leaves to change.....me is GONE)
14.Anmol happy for his nameand the gift to RaginiEmbarrassed (ya phir aap phirse mujhe tammy ke papa kehke bulayenge, aap meri beti ke achchi momma ho, Queen lagegi, bataiye aap logone kya plan kiya hai....every single word coming out of his mouth.....but ragini's waise bhi mein toh bahar jarehi hoon was too cute) 
15.Ragini brings lunch for AnmolBig smile (CUTE)
16.Ragini scolding Anmol for leaving the house because of  vasu Smile (iss ghar mein kisi pe kya haq hai, haq hai bhi ya nahin, main khud nahin samajhta.....sabse pehle iss ghar mein jobhi galat hota hai usske liye apne aapko dosh dena band kariye.. and the superhuman dialogues....*haye my superhuman betu*....)
17.Ragini gifts anmol a shirtWink (his intense gaze)
18.Angini's first hug Embarrassedwhile she was hurt as Khushi needs A momCry (sigh.....the bg song and Anmol's helplessness in not being able to give her a tight hug or perhaps a supportive kiss......shutup ppl, i m tring to act errr normal?Ermm)
19.Angini hugging Guni Winkand their hands touchEmbarrassed (oye hoye the connection)
20.Angini's ladoo sceneWink (ladoo toh mujhe khane hai with heated passion in his eyes....and i m in heaven)
21.Angini locked in A ROOM BY THE KIDS Embarrassedand their first eyelockEmbarrassed (MY FIRST SCENE OF THEM.....his growing passions for his wife....his heated desire to give a real kiss ....their eye contact....n then him saying: excuse me! I hope ke aap bachchon jayada datenge nahin...and I am officially dead)
22.Angini meeting Mr & Mrs.Dhiwan and Anmol praising RaginiWink and their photo sessionEmbarrassed (Ragini's instant reaction to his touch on the shoulder......and ragini admiring his politeness)
23.Anmol reading  letter to Ragini Embarrassedand Ishq ke hai ajab happy song sequence in the rainEmbarrassed (I will shut up Day Dreaming)
24.Ragini selecting a tie for Anmol Big smileand their eye lockWink (all said)
25.AnGini spending the Night in the CottageSmile and Ishq ke hai ajab sad sequenceCry (him giving Ragini an option to change: aap chahe toh change kar sakti hai, mera muh dewaar ki taraf hai......his silent content when he realized that she started to change...she trusted him)
26.AnGini Walking in the rain to the cottageWink (when Ragini was abt to trip and anmol was giving her support without touching her )
27.ANGINI Bikhri Bikhri Song SequenceBig smile (no words neededDay Dreaming)
28.Guni teasing Ragini while Anmol looks smiling Embarrassedas she gets ready to go to kanpur (Chachi ki choice ko choro, koi koi aaj bari badmashi kar rahi hai....I loved it.....and the blush when guni complemented him as the most handsome and dashing husband in the world....my cute bachcha *nazar utaring*)
29.Ragini Scolds Anmol for not telling her about the interrogation during POA  and how he             smilesWink (iss mein hasne wali baat konsi hai....awww such pure innocence Ragini asked that question with.....kash mein iss waqt ro raha hota......aapne itne haqse danta, bahut achcha laga.....agar mein aapko apne saath lejata naa, toh sarey ke sarey officers ke bolti band hojata.....)
30.Anmol admiring Ragini Winkwhile Driving back from Kanpur (his passionate staring session)
31.Angini lighting the lamp and Anmol telling Ragini not to give up the fight against SakshiBig smile (CUTE)
32,Anmol Gazes at RaginiEmbarrassed when she is getting ready for Raksha Bandhan (that was an admiring session)
33.Kids shaving Anmol Smileand he gazes at Ragini smilingEmbarrassed (his intense gaze *sigh*)
34.Anmol saving Ragini from falling AND THEIR EYELOCKEmbarrassed (*DEEP DEEP DEEP DEEP SIGH*...there i said it)
35.Anmol wipes Ragini's Big smileTears after her lullaby\Cry (Ragini's expression was heartbreaking, it seemed like she would break down any moment and my betu came as a savior)

kiri ..u r awesome girl..u just added all the (LOVELY) angini scenesHug Heart & rehana..u added ur comment which is ClapStar
so above r also my fav..so I m adding upto the listEmbarrassed
36.anmol's entry scene..& first force dance with ragini....(dil na diya....)
37.in the cottage where anmol aks ragini tochange the cloth...the way he said .."mera cahera diwar ki taraf hai ..aap kapde badal sakte hai"Embarrassed
38.when anmol was leaving the house(tammy knowing the truth about her biological father)
& ragini came..& for the first time said ANMOL..& anmol just stopped their...
39.anmol's dream..that angini hugged..............Embarrassed

thanks kritika & rehana(sorry rehana I  stole ur idea alsoLOL )..for making my job double easyHug

anizorsaveeta24shanti05

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
simply superb post diHug

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
any time meri next janam ki bahu Hug.....btw ur 37 was already mentioned in 25....

oh!! one more, tammy's second time sleep with Angini where Anmol explains with cuteness "kyunki meri pyari pyari beti jab soti hain naa, toh bahut kick karti hai...last time aap jab soye they na, toh itna kick kiya ke mujhe almost bistaar ke bahar phek diya tha"

luv
rehana

poo_s

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

any time meri next janam ki bahu Hug.....btw ur 37 was already mentioned in 25....

oh!! one more, tammy's second time sleep with Angini where Anmol explains with cuteness "kyunki meri pyari pyari beti jab soti hain naa, toh bahut kick karti hai...last time aap jab soye they na, toh itna kick kiya ke mujhe almost bistaar ke bahar phek diya tha"

luv
rehana
sorry my next janam ki sasu maa..I didnt saw..ur comment their...Embarrassed
but yeah..thats was one of my fav scene ..he is such a gentleman Embarrassed

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

luv
rehana
sorry my next janam ki sasu maa..I didnt saw..ur comment their...Embarrassed
but yeah..thats was one of my fav scene ..he is such a gentleman Embarrassed

I know true gentleman.....but i say, beta, tu bistaar pe tha hi kaab?? woh toh kabhi kabhi my ishmart tamanna meherbaan hoti hai Blushing......

chalo, i will go back to finish off the next part of my FF.... i can see my lovely readers are being impatient as i left them with cliffhanger Wink.....

luv
rehana

ruslanpoo_ssaveeta24

Go to top