Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yes all their scenes are just so memorable ...

as per the story of leap we saw them together for the first time in tammy's birthday dancing and its was so mesmerising both looking in each other eyes..it was  a classic moment..

there is that one scene which we got in FB their real first meet..the way anmol came out of the dark and ragini turned and they were face to face.in this small laspe of time so much was conveyed..each looking at each other..

its the day angini's story started and we joined them in their journey..

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: savee_k

yes all their scenes are just so memorable ...

as per the story of leap we saw them together for the first time in tammy's birthday dancing and its was so mesmerising both looking in each other eyes..it was  a classic moment..

there is that one scene which we got in FB their real first meet..the way anmol came out of the dark and ragini turned and they were face to face.in this small laspe of time so much was conveyed..each looking at each other..

its the day angini's story started and we joined them in their journey..

That was their one of the best eyelock.๐Ÿ‘That time I did not notice it as I was so much into Ragvir ๐Ÿ˜‰but later on when I saw their eyelock it was just WOW.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
My best moment would the one which made me cry my heart out , that unexpected comfort hug sought by Ragini in her moment of grief and anguish, we normally seek out that person who can give us the emotional support  we need in weak moments and Anmol was right what she needed at that time. That scene was beautifully picturised and Anmol's expression said a lot about his feelings and I have always love the way Apu speaks with his eyes and Parul and he  made a perfect combo. Hope we see this combo again in Bidaai2.
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rekha03

My best moment would the one which made me cry my heart out , that unexpected comfort hug sought by Ragini in her moment of grief and anguish, we normally seek out that person who can give us the emotional support  we need in weak moments and Anmol was right what she needed at that time. That scene was beautifully picturised and Anmol's expression said a lot about his feelings and I have always love the way Apu speaks with his eyes and Parul and he  made a perfect combo. Hope we see this combo again in Bidaai2.

Yes Rekha this moment was just right there ...
She  was going through a lot she needed him and his support since  handling both Tammy and Khushi was getting a lot of stress on her but when she was so emotinally broken down he was right there to hold her
she was  feel his closeness and during that few minutes she did feel that  he was needed for her, but then she composed herself and under the assuption that she an still do things by herswlf inspite of having a wonderful like him on her side
He was truly her support system๐Ÿ˜ณ
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another of my Angini moments I loved and cherished was when Ragini scolds Anmol that she should have taken him when he was in the police stantion.

She scolded him  just liek what a wife would do and then she asks "Aap Haas kyun Rahey ho ", somthing like taht and the he says " ia m sorry ragini lekin I think I should have taken you along aap saab ki bolti baand kar dethi !!"๐Ÿคฃ

Then she smiles at what he said..
She  was trying to make the whole situation so serious but Anmol the good listener he is  completely changed the atmosphere and made her feel that  he is fine and that eventually made her smile  knowing that he was not treated badly but things were under controll and she was releievd.๐Ÿ˜ณ

The other scene I liked was when he says that he is such a useless case just after their rain dance when he starts sneezing and se scolds him saying that when someone is told not to drenctch oneself one should listen !!

Aww his expressions were so daam sweet and she tells him that aap bhi tho mera itna khyal Rakthey hai !!

The way she say it i was in smiles..
Ragini was slowly  responding to his  words ๐Ÿ˜