India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Your best Angini moment do share!!

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Ok weekend is here and we have many engagements to take care of , But Angini have touched our lives in these 4 months that we  would defiantly think about them atleast once or may be even twice a day.

Which is the moment you like the most and think about it and brings a smile to your face or even felt like  crying and the scene which touched your heart.

I know we have many  in your list of  fav llist, and would love to hear abt them!

For me the moment when she told him that she wants to get out of this samjutha wala marriage touched so deeply.. i could just keep observing Anmol's reaction where in he come in with the promise to himself that he will tell Ragini everything and when he asks her that she is still wearing her slippers , Maybe his intension was tp ask her to sit on the bed and he would hold her hand and tell her in crystal cut clear detail that his relationship with Shivani was long over, but alas  we saw his expression changing from assurance to her to lost in the ocean....

The way he cups her face and asks her to look into his eyes was the most touching moment for me to watch .. The intensity and the  need for her to listen to him was so well captured !!

Apurva and Parul gave a new dimension to the level at which they showed that emotions portrayed by actors have such huge impact ! Clap
Clap
Another of my fav scenes was the one  he is looking for his red file and she walks in and teasing him that chulbuliness she got and the way she was demanding that he come for dinner..
He cought her act instantly and did'nt want to snatch the file from her or say no to her , The way he tells her that she seemd so happy today and wished that he would get over the dooriya between them and they can start their story..

The ease between them in the conversation was so daam sweet !!

These two scenes have such a contrast in them but very very nice !!Clap

Edited by shanti05 - 18 December 2010 at 10:14am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05bhondu2010poo_sanizorrekha02luv_sakshitvmylovesaveeta24

ruslan Groupbie
ruslan
ruslan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I live in a small town buried in snow for more than half the year....so I really did not know anything about hindi serials but was visiting south asia for the first time in 10 years this summer and the pendant scene got me hooked Big smile

very pleasantly surprised by the actors' ability to carry out such a classic romantic scene without the usual gag factor from the amount of cheesiness Smile

Edited by ruslan - 18 December 2010 at 10:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05Rehana86poo_stvmylovesami01saveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@shanti..nice topic...Thumbs Up

must say a difficult task too as every scene of angini is so dear to my heart..

gosh wat to chose as my best...Smile

they have made me smile..cry.romantic too...

so here goes my fav....

this scene was not that long but a really cute little one of angini...

the balm scene..first love the way both talked about wat happenned in the day and how everything got solved ..their family bond has become more stronger.loved how anmol listened to ragini's talk with so much interest...then ragini knowing about the headache and gave him the tablet and went to get the balm..next anmol on a teasing mood with the "hey bhagwaan mujhe aise sar dard roz denaa" making ragini blush and smile...the way he waited till ragini got in bed and next he too went to sleep with a smile on his face..they were such an ideal couple..both caring about each other.. it definitely brought a smile on my face..Smile

the karwachaut scene..anmol late for home and ragini anxious..next alekh relating wat he saw on tv and ragini for the first time so angry with him for telling such thing about anmol being in an accident..then ragini being hysterical and rushing for hospital as anmol needed her there..the presence of anmol and how she stopped for a few mins just to get   the realisation that its not her llusion but her husband standing in front of her for real..the so unexpected hug from ragini to anmol which did surprised me and anmol too..this scene touched my heart and though it was a very emotional scene but  i did found it romantic too..it was a clear hint to us viewers ragini has fallen in love with anmol and could not bear to lose him...from ragini visualising anmol praising her beauty to this hug  to all the ritual and anmol half confession it was all romantic...Embarrassed

the divorce scene..anmol so happy entering the room with the thought to reveal his past with shivani to ragini..but his only flaw always anything for ragini and the "pehele aap"...he was ready to listen to ragini first and with the hope that she will confess her love to him..he never expected such bitter revelation from ragini..totally shattered by ragini's talks that he is giving him his freedom from this relationship..heart tearing moment when she said "mein aap ke saath nahin rahena chahatee"to anmol..i was so angry with ragini to hurt anmol so badly just for shivani...i had cry loads in this divorce scene cos i could not bear to watch anmol so lost and in tears...after the real father issue this scene still gets me teary eyed...Cry

as  i mentioned  above all angini scenes are memorable and of course credit go to apoorva/parul.. they had made a big impact on screen and touched the viewers hearts as the perfect  / ideal / outstanding/adorable/   lovable / dream couple angini..

they deserve applause..ClapClapClap...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruslan

I live in a small town buried in snow for more than half the year....so I really did not know anything about hindi serials but was visiting south asia for the first time in 10 years this summer and the pendant scene got me hooked Big smile

very pleasantly surprised by the actors' ability to carry out such a classic romantic scene without the usual gag factor from the amount of cheesiness Smile
Aww dear so sweet .. I know its nice to hear from people who don't see any hindi serial and come across a show with such characters who touch your heart !!

Indeed the pendent scene was one of its kind

he just walked in and what caught his eyes was her struggling with teh pendent..
She has always been able to wear it but somehow that day she was'nt and  Anmol requested her very sweetly can i help you and No was her  blunt answer and she could do it and  next we know  he knew that there was some pblm and he had to come for her rescue with it

And teh way he  floored her with comments and the bg score was so apt ..

She wanted to rush out but the whole scene was drawing her back and she had to return the Thanks by telling Anmol that his clotehs were all set on teh bed,..
Anmol was glad that teh conversation could continue and he asked but his shoes and then came the teasing part with the handkerchief !!

That it flew away !!LOLLOLLOL

That was another sweet moment in the whiole scene The way Anmol was also blushing after the teas was a sight to watch and grin ourselves !!Embarrassed

Nice choice dear !Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanpoo_sanizorsaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Nice Post Shanti,
My list is too long

1.AnGini cold scene Anmol saying he is a hopeless caseSmile
2.First time Tammy slept with Angini Winkand their awkwardness was FantasticEmbarrassed
3.Anmols helping Ragini with the Pendant Embarrassedand Angini teasing each otherBig smile
4.Anmol's confession on KC night Embarrassed(my most favourite)
5.Anmol asking Ragini for a lunchWink and requesting her to wear the green colour sareeBig smile
6.Angini's conversation on the lunchEmbarrassed and Shivani also with themAngry
7.Angini's dance Practice on Tumhi dekho naEmbarrassed
8.Ragini applying balm on Anmol's foreheadEmbarrassed
9.Anmol feeding SERGI to Ragini on KC Embarrassed
10.Ragini dreaming of Anmol while applying sindoor on KCEmbarrassed
11.Angini's photo session by kids and AlekhWink
12.Alekh asking who is more handsome to RaginiEmbarrassed
13.Ragini running and hugging Anmol hearing his accidentWink
14.Anmol happy for his name and the gift to RaginiEmbarrassed
15.Ragini brings lunch for AnmolBig smile
16.Ragini scolding Anmol for leaving the house because of  vasu Smile
17.Ragini gifts anmol a shirtWink
18.Angini's first hug Embarrassedwhile she was hurt as Khushi needs A momCry
19.Angini hugging Guni Winkand their hands touchEmbarrassed
20.Angini's ladoo sceneWink
21.Angini locked in A ROOM BY THE KIDS Embarrassedand their first eyelockEmbarrassed
22.Angini meeting Mr & Mrs.Dhiwan and Anmol praising RaginiWink and their photo sessionEmbarrassed
23.Anmol reading  letter to Ragini Embarrassedand Ishq ke hai ajab happy song sequence in the rainEmbarrassed
24.Ragini selecting a tie for Anmol Big smileand their eye lockWink
25.AnGini spending the Night in the CottageSmile and Ishq ke hai ajab sad sequenceCry
26.AnGini Walking in the rain to the cottageWink
27.ANGINI Bikhri Bikhri Song SequenceBig smile
28.Guni teasing Ragini while Anmol looks smiling Embarrassedas she gets ready to go to kanpur
29.Ragini Scolds Anmol for not telling her about the interrogation during POA  and how he             smilesWink
30.Anmol admiring Ragini Winkwhile Driving back from Kanpur
31.Angini lighting the lamp and Anmol telling Ragini not to give up the fight against SakshiBig smile
32,Anmol Gazes at RaginiEmbarrassed when she is getting ready for Raksha Bandhan
33.Angini's eyelock Embarrassedthe morning after the Tammy slept with themBig smile
34.Kids shaving Anmol Smileand he gazes at Ragini smilingEmbarrassed
35.Anmol saving Ragini from falling AND THEIR EYELOCKEmbarrassed
36,Anmol wipes Ragini's Big smileTears after her lullaby\Cry

THESE ARE SOME OF THE ROMANTIC MOMENTS OF ANGINI WHICH ARE MY FAVOURITES.I SMILED WITH THEMBig smile ,BLUSHED WITH THEMEmbarrassed AND I LOVED THEIR AWESOME CHEMISTRYWink.I WAS CRAZY OF THEM EmbarrassedAND I MISS THEM SO MUCH.Cry

SORRY FRIENDS FOR A SUCH A LONG LIST LOL,HOPE YOU PEOPLE DON'T GET ANGRY WITH ME FOR READING THIS.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanharman05poo_srekha02tvmylovesaveeta24sami01shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
krithikas, This long list is great to see, I shall read them carefully.Thumbs UpBig smile
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Shanti, AnGini best moment is yet to come, Bidaai post leap was a trailer to a hit jodi. Hope Bidaai2 comes soon with a great Confession scene between Anmol-Ragini.Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylovesaveeta24sami01

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Me stealing kritis Approve......so me iss Ishmart Cool....

1. AnGini cold scene Anmol saying he is a hopeless caseSmile (The way he looks at her *sigh* and Ragini's instant reaction when he sneezed)
2.First time Tammy slept with Angini Winkand their awkwardness was FantasticEmbarrassed (His staring session in the next morning....his eyes with the admiring smile and then brushing his hair with fingers after Ragini left *sigh*)
3.Anmols helping Ragini with the Pendant Embarrassedand Angini teasing each otherBig smile (The best part: Aaj toh tum pakre gaye...but I am happy...very very happy....his lips and voice modulation....*sigh*)
4.Anmol's confession on KC night Embarrassed(my most favourite) (The bg song and my most fav part: aaj ke din mujhse narzen churana zaruri hai....and i fainted)
5.Anmol asking Ragini for a lunchWink and requesting her to wear the green colour sareeBig smile (his two options, either a yes or a yes.....and his chota sa bharpai....my cute bachcha *nazar utaring*)
6.Angini's conversation on the lunchEmbarrassed and Shivani also with themAngry (ignoring the bhikhari.....Anmol holding ragini's hand, and giving her continuous passionate and loving stares)
7.Angini's dance Practice on Tumhi dekho naEmbarrassed (after a twist when both had to place their hands on their respective partner's shoulder and they walk in circle and the very last part)
8.Ragini applying balm on Anmol's foreheadEmbarrassed (hey Bhagwan aisa sardard mujhe roz dena....*sigh*)
9.Anmol feeding SERGI to Ragini on KC Embarrassed (his intense gaze at her)
10.Ragini dreaming of Anmol while applying sindoor on KCEmbarrassed (his passionate voice....there i said it)
11.Angini's photo session by kids and AlekhWink (the awkwardness)
12.Alekh asking who is more handsome to RaginiEmbarrassed (his intense gaze at her...his smile....his eyes following every step of his wife, the blue shirt and his folding hands at the end.....)
13.Ragini running and hugging Anmol hearing his accidentWink (ragini throwing herself at him n the tight hug....anmol's concerned look right before he leaves to change.....me is GONE)
14.Anmol happy for his nameand the gift to RaginiEmbarrassed (ya phir aap phirse mujhe tammy ke papa kehke bulayenge, aap meri beti ke achchi momma ho, Queen lagegi, bataiye aap logone kya plan kiya hai....every single word coming out of his mouth.....but ragini's waise bhi mein toh bahar jarehi hoon was too cute) 
15.Ragini brings lunch for AnmolBig smile (CUTE)
16.Ragini scolding Anmol for leaving the house because of  vasu Smile (iss ghar mein kisi pe kya haq hai, haq hai bhi ya nahin, main khud nahin samajhta.....sabse pehle iss ghar mein jobhi galat hota hai usske liye apne aapko dosh dena band kariye.. and the superhuman dialogues....*haye my superhuman betu*....)
17.Ragini gifts anmol a shirtWink (his intense gaze)
18.Angini's first hug Embarrassedwhile she was hurt as Khushi needs A momCry (sigh.....the bg song and Anmol's helplessness in not being able to give her a tight hug or perhaps a supportive kiss......shutup ppl, i m tring to act errr normal?Ermm)
19.Angini hugging Guni Winkand their hands touchEmbarrassed (oye hoye the connection)
20.Angini's ladoo sceneWink (ladoo toh mujhe khane hai with heated passion in his eyes....and i m in heaven)
21.Angini locked in A ROOM BY THE KIDS Embarrassedand their first eyelockEmbarrassed (MY FIRST SCENE OF THEM.....his growing passions for his wife....his heated desire to give a real kiss ....their eye contact....n then him saying: excuse me! I hope ke aap bachchon jayada datenge nahin...and I am officially dead)
22.Angini meeting Mr & Mrs.Dhiwan and Anmol praising RaginiWink and their photo sessionEmbarrassed (Ragini's instant reaction to his touch on the shoulder......and ragini admiring his politeness)
23.Anmol reading  letter to Ragini Embarrassedand Ishq ke hai ajab happy song sequence in the rainEmbarrassed (I will shut up Day Dreaming)
24.Ragini selecting a tie for Anmol Big smileand their eye lockWink (all said)
25.AnGini spending the Night in the CottageSmile and Ishq ke hai ajab sad sequenceCry (him giving Ragini an option to change: aap chahe toh change kar sakti hai, mera muh dewaar ki taraf hai......his silent content when he realized that she started to change...she trusted him)
26.AnGini Walking in the rain to the cottageWink (when Ragini was abt to trip and anmol was giving her support without touching her )
27.ANGINI Bikhri Bikhri Song SequenceBig smile (no words neededDay Dreaming)
28.Guni teasing Ragini while Anmol looks smiling Embarrassedas she gets ready to go to kanpur (Chachi ki choice ko choro, koi koi aaj bari badmashi kar rahi hai....I loved it.....and the blush when guni complemented him as the most handsome and dashing husband in the world....my cute bachcha *nazar utaring*)
29.Ragini Scolds Anmol for not telling her about the interrogation during POA  and how he             smilesWink (iss mein hasne wali baat konsi hai....awww such pure innocence Ragini asked that question with.....kash mein iss waqt ro raha hota......aapne itne haqse danta, bahut achcha laga.....agar mein aapko apne saath lejata naa, toh sarey ke sarey officers ke bolti band hojata.....)
30.Anmol admiring Ragini Winkwhile Driving back from Kanpur (his passionate staring session)
31.Angini lighting the lamp and Anmol telling Ragini not to give up the fight against SakshiBig smile (CUTE)
32,Anmol Gazes at RaginiEmbarrassed when she is getting ready for Raksha Bandhan (that was an admiring session)
33.Kids shaving Anmol Smileand he gazes at Ragini smilingEmbarrassed (his intense gaze *sigh*)
34.Anmol saving Ragini from falling AND THEIR EYELOCKEmbarrassed (*DEEP DEEP DEEP DEEP SIGH*...there i said it)
35.Anmol wipes Ragini's Big smileTears after her lullaby\Cry (Ragini's expression was heartbreaking, it seemed like she would break down any moment and my betu came as a savior)

I tell you these "sighs" ke chakkar mein mujhe asthama ho jayega.....
love you kritis for making my job easier Hug

luv
rehana

Edited by Rehana86 - 18 December 2010 at 10:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010sami01saveeta24

Go to top