India-Forums

CID
CID

HOW SAD ARE YOU ON TASHA'S DEATH

diti2 Newbie
diti2
diti2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
EXTREMELY SAD ON TASHA'S DEATH .SO WANT TO SHARE MU SADNESS WITH YOU.EXPRESS YOUR VIEW ON TASHA'S DEATH.YOU CAN ADD SHER OR POEM .ACTUALLY WANT TO GIVE TRIBUTE TO TASHA FOR HER GREAT WORK IN CIDCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharosemallikaBaluMasooma Bukhari

tasharose Senior Member
tasharose
tasharose

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Welcome to our Cid-ian family dear!I agree with you about Tasha's death. I realized in depth after her death how much we have in common.But she was the best!But there's some threads already opened about her death:

It would be good if you contibuted to these posts and make them more stonger.Going through these threads will lessen your sadness and infact you'll really enjoy seeing them.I too am still in pain because of this but after I contibuted to these posts then, I felt much better as I had many lovely friends to share my emotions with.SmileHope you have an amazing time here on IF.

Edited by tasharose - 22 December 2010 at 12:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EstelleEvenstar

LavenderCrystal Goldie
LavenderCrystal
LavenderCrystal

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasharose

Welcome to our Cid-ian family dear!I agree with you about Tasha's death. I realized in depth after her death how much we have in common.But she was the best!But there's some threads already opened about her death:

It would be good if you contibuted to these posts and make them more stonger.Going through these threads will lessen your sadness and infact you'll really enjoy seeing them.I too am still in pain because of this but after I contibuted to these posts then, I felt much better as I had many lovely friends to share my emotions with.SmileHope you have an amazing time her on IF.

i agree
rasib98 Newbie
rasib98
rasib98

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
how sad.................Cry how did she death.............can anyone tell...................
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Look everyone. We all miss Tasha too, but this doesn't mean we need to open a new thread everyday to express how sad we are.

They could have just transferred her off, instead they killed her Angry. It has been done now, so lets move on.

Vaishnavi is a very good actress, she got another offer and she took it. You can see her in her new serial.

Kindly do not open any more threads for this. Pls post your grief in existing threads.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharosenycsweetie

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Look everyone. We all miss Tasha too, but this doesn't mean we need to open a new thread everyday to express how sad we are.

They could have just transferred her off, instead they killed her Angry. It has been done now, so lets move on.

Vaishnavi is a very good actress, she got another offer and she took it. You can see her in her new serial.

Kindly do not open any more threads for this. Pls post your grief in existing threads.

i agree...also @tm: dont write in caps as it is against IF rules as it is considered shouting

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top