Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

seriously nobody has anything to say???

mayurlover4eva IF-Rockerz
mayurlover4eva
mayurlover4eva

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
we all know ekta and her shows sometimes HIT and others FLOP so

i want to start with the things i really hate about ekta shows
    death and rebirth of the same character... really ekta really? LOL the whole evil vamp person? yh i get it some people realyy get obessed with love n stuff but in every ekta seriel there is always 1 person who gets TOOO obessed and starts doing murder and random stuff i mean i dont know if anyone watched kaisa yeh pyaar hai does any1 remember tht guy who killed everyone cos he wanted kripa- weridoooLOL the whole secret bad person - you can never trust anyone in an ekta serial never know when they might turn bad then ur just lyk.. piss tke...Ermm seriously ekta the whole parties thing is so annoying - everything happens at a party! in her every show i used to watch on star plus there was a party and something shockng would come out then you would have to watch everybody face go dhan dhan dhan in shock Angry Disapprove
  • not very relaistic - like when would a gangster and police officer girl fall in love??? has that ever happend to any of u guys?? please do tell.Stern Smile

but as we all know well we defo love some of her serials so the things we love about her serials

i love that she is so unique i mean every other show you watch you see the leads staring LOLat each other then falling in love ??? does that EVER happen in real life - has it happend to any of u girls??? no i dont think soo
    love that she comes up with different romantic moments rather than the usual falling nd stuff...Clap
    comedy in her shows is so awsome between the leads its just so cute LOLHeart
    she has a 6th sense wen creating jodi's i swer we all know so far she has created some of the most memorable jodi's on indian television just one example is arjuhi HugClap
  • and finally one thing we all like about ekta serials is the characters she creates i love that the main leads are able to fight back i mean the number of times parvati and kasturi and arohi fought for what they believed. in these days some serials in which the lead just bears so much i get so pissed im like nobody is that good why doesnt she fight back !! Angry

finally i just wanna finish with a thanks to ekta and all those for bringing this show back cos seriously u gotta love the stories she comes up with

please comment is you agree or disagree thanks
Simran xx

Edited by mayurlover4eva - 18 December 2010 at 10:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger11kavyasamAnkitaKaranMariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Soooo Truue  Wink....I Totally Agree Big smile
Niice Post Deear Clap And I Also Wanna Thanks Ekta For Bringing Baack 
This Magical Serial Star And Epecially ArjuHi Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurlover4eva

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
well dear i m confused,...is this in favor of Ekta's shows or disfavor?Confused

all that u mentioned in teh things taht u hate was neva der in KMH1 which is a "Ekta show"
as for Gangster vs Police theme..aint u liking KMH2 den?Confused a Gangster falling for a police officer's daughter has never happened to me coz my dad is not a police officerLOL n i dun wana meet a gangsterEmbarrassed but i believ in this huge world der might hav been similar stories u neva knowWink but as far as unrealistic is considered...dats wat makes a fictional show that intrigues..

but i have to agree with Ekta having a miracle eye...she not just chooses jodis dat look good together but that seems like a made for each other couple..that u wish they were together in real..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14kavyasamshootingstar.xx

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
@shibz i agree with her i m loving a gangster & police officer luv story its awesome bt agree with ur some points mentioned above

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurlover4evashibz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index